TTC #1, CD 4 -- Who's with me?

RCAFWife

FTM of 1
Reaction score
Hi!
DH and I are 26, ttc #1 and I'm on cd 4 today -- this month my cycle days follow the calendar dates! I'm looking for some buddies to share the journey to that long-awaited BFP :) I used to chart but have decided to ditch it all for the next few cycles and use nothing but OPKs and pre~seed (just to try something new). Hope you all get your BFPs soon!!

Hey.... I am on CD 4 as well. Trying to Conceive #1 after a mmc in January. You can read my story in my ttc journal in my signature!

hi RCAFWife~~ :wave: How are you doing?

Sorry to hear about your mmc, Jessica :hugs:

I was starting to think no one saw this thread and was wondering if I posted in the wrong place (still new to bnb) lol!

I'm on cd 9 now, and waiting to start my first OV test!

HI LXB!!! :happydance: I'm doing well, and yourself? What cd are you on? Hoping this cycle will be our month!! Fx

Hey wife! I just noticed you are from canada too, which part if you don't mind me asking. How long have you been ttc? Are you temping or using opks or anything?

Hey Jessica! The last few days, I've been finding a lot of Canadians on here lol. Nice! I'm in ON, where are you? DH and I have been ttc 15 months -- this current cycle will be #16. And I was charting (including temps) for most of that time, except for this month. I've decided to give it a break and just use OPKs, preseed and this cycle I'm going to try the SMEP. I started charting after reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and learned a LOT about my cycles from that book. I would recommend reading it for those who haven't. Will you be trying anything new this cycle, Jessica28?

I am in Atlantic Canada - Newfoundland to be exact. Haven't found many Canadians on here just yet....I only joined in early March! We have only been ttc since October 2011 and our first attempt resulted in pregnany (just getting off the pill) but ended in m/c. My family doctor advised that we go back on bcp for 3 months before ttc again but the doctor who performed my d & c told us we didn't have to wait. I didn't go back on the pill but kind of played it safe so last cycle was our first of actually trying since the m/c.

I am still going to temp and use opks (cheapies from early-pregnancy-tests, so I can do more than one a day) and SMEP of course but I do have some Fertile CM tablets coming so I hope to see an increase in my CM....I never notice any EWCM.

3 more days and its on to SMEP for me!

hehe.. we're doing SMEP too! :happydance:

RCAFWife... I'm doing well too. Been googling again to see what else I can do to help!
Read about Honey & Cinnamon, Grapefruit juice, and primrose oil. Kept forgetting grapefruit juice whenever I go grocery shopping! :-s

I'm on cd12 but I see our tickers are similar! 6 days til O!! :happydance:

:dust: ladies!

Hey.....What is honey and cinnamon supposed to do??

Saw this from a couple of forums:
INFERTILITY: Yunani and Ayurvedic Medicine have been using honey for thousands of years to strengthen the semen of men. If importent men regularly take two tablespoon of honey before going to sleep, their problem will be solved.

In China, Japan and Far-East countries, women, who do not conceive and need to strengthen the uterus, have been taking cinnamon powder for centuries. Women who cannot conceive may take a pinch of cinnamon powder in half teaspoon of honey and apply it on the gums frequently throughout the day, so that it slowly mixes with the saliva and enters the body.

Benefits include:
- restores and rejuvenates tired or ageing sex glands in males and females. It contains natural hormonal substances that stimulate and nourish the reproductive system.
- increases sexual stamina and endurance.
- improves sexual dysfunction caused by prostate disorders.
- stimulates ovarian function and increases the biological value of eggs.
- alleviates symptoms of pms.

Figured making a drink with a pinch of cinnamon with honey each day is easy to do :) plus.. it's all natural and figure it's nothing harmful

hehe.. we're doing SMEP too! :happydance:

RCAFWife... I'm doing well too. Been googling again to see what else I can do to help!
Read about Honey & Cinnamon, Grapefruit juice, and primrose oil. Kept forgetting grapefruit juice whenever I go grocery shopping! :-s

I'm on cd12 but I see our tickers are similar! 6 days til O!! :happydance:

:dust: ladies!

I tried the grapefruit juice in March and I had the most EW I have ever seen and usually I don't see much and it's only one day. But with the grapefruit juice I had (sorry if tmi) 5-6" on crystal clear EW -- NEVER happened before. And I didn't do anything else differently so it could have worked :p

Yep I'm on cd 10 - it's kinda cool that my days line up with the calendar this cycle.

Honey & cinnamon on toast is delicious <3

I mean makeababy.ca for buying the internet cheapies (Canadian website)

hi ladies...baby dust to all
I am also TTC. I chart my bbt and cm every morning at 630 AM i am trying to get the hang of my cervix its my first month charting but not first month trying.

good luck everyone

I am going out of town on Sunday - just might have to pick up some grapefruit juice. How much do you have to drink....how many times and day, etc?

hi ladies...baby dust to all
I am also TTC. I chart my bbt and cm every morning at 630 AM i am trying to get the hang of my cervix its my first month charting but not first month trying.

good luck everyone

Figuring out the whole charting thing was confusing for me at first too, until I found the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler (borrowed it from the library and then ended up buying it). It's very informative and it has pictures too. Gives you examples of what your cervix should feel like at each stage in your cycle (so you have something to compare it to irl).

Also for the grapefruit juice I didn't look up a specific dose, just heard other ladies talking about it. Personally, I just drank 6-8 oz once a day during my fertile phase, and around ov is when I saw my beautiful ew lol :)

And that other post about the internet cheapies was an edit for the original post i wrote, but it is being "reviewed by the moderators"...for whatever reason, just in case you all were wondering what that random website was haha

Just picked up a bottle of grapefruit juice. Drank a glass before dinner time. And just reminded myself that I don't really like grapefruit :(

I hated grapefruit juice all my life, but Minute Maid brand has a pretty refreshing one -- not too bitter either!

Hmm... Didn't see minute maid brand. Got Florida natural's brand. A little bitter... I just chuck it down.... Made me shivered. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->