TTC #1, CD 4 -- Who's with me?

omg i just bought that same book last week and read it in 2 nights i was sooo addicted to it...i LOVE LOVE that book its amazing,....it realllly gives me hope

i am going to try grapefruit juice... Last night i went and bought those "SOFTCUPS" to try before O day just to get it down path...so i BD'd and immediately put it in...and boy was i shocked!! i actually didnt mind it!! im a very textile person so touching anything (sperm,cervix etc) makes me squimish.... but i didnt mind this....and when i took it out it seems like it reallllly pushed all the sperm into my cervix bc there wasnt really anything in the cup!! shocked...im absolutely happy and cant wait!! i have heard alot of good and bad about this but i will remain positive and try this,grapefruit juice, and charting and hoping ill get that bfp....:dust::dust: to all

That sounds like a great plan nips! Baby dust to you too! Keep us updated :)

i picked up Grapefruit juice last night and YUUUk omg ..but i drank my glass ....hope it works...
\babydust to allll

How much of it do you have to drink? A glass a day?

yes i believe it is a glass a day, i learned it from someone else on this thread, she said a glass a day....ill go back and look and try and find her post...ill repost it for u

:headspin: GOOOD MORNING LADIES
I just want to thank all of you for your help...ive been drinking Grapefruit juice, using soft cups, taking prenatal vitamins and :sex: like crazy....i am not supposed to O for 9 more days but were :sex: every other night until the 16th, then its going to be every night!!! what do u ladies think is best every night or every other night??

:dust::hugs:

"sex every day" = parts chaffing imo haha! We tried it every day for more than 3 days and we were spent! I'd say every other night before O and then every night on the days directly around O day. But lxb is right: if your man's count is great then go every day :D

so I'm 14 dpo today, took an internet OPK and the two lines are dark so I took a clearblue OPK to get the smiley face for confirmation, but it was just a circle ^o( so I'm confused. DH took a look and said the line on the cheapie was the darkest of this week and that it looked positive to him. Looks that way to me, but clearblue said no. What do you guys think? Should I break out the pre~seed applicator tonight for bd anyway? Maybe I should take another OPK before 8 tonight just to make sure...

id say break it, i use the cheapies and they ALWAYS SEEM TO BE RIGHT...I USED CLEARBLUE last month and the lines were so difficult...so break that pre seed baby ...get to BMS..

I didn't want to take any chances so we had BMS last night, complete with inserted preseed, feet on the wall, pillow under the hips for an hour, etc. :) So I feel I got the spermies inside in time, but DH and I will dtd again tonight and tomorrow to cover all bases.

How are your babymaking plans going? Lxb we're almost in the 2ww again!

I know!! 2ww is here!

I got +opk on CD12... so BDed CD12-CD16! :blush: my temperature seems to be rising... so I guess I've Oed? :shrug:

I dunno if I o'd yet. I got the +OPK in the right time frame for O and my temp this morning was 4 tenths higher than it was yesterday...but it's low for my normal temps. I usually get a rise into the 98 range...but I also wasn't temping for the whole pre-ov phase so my temps could have been REALLY low and I wouldn't know. I just started temping now to verify O.

this is only my 3rd time charting.

Feb chart - coverline is at 97.8
March chart - coverline is at 98.0

Seems like this cycle is at 97.7~

My coverlines are usually between 97.5 - 97.7, last month's coverline on FF was 97.4 (lowest for me ever!) but then again, I've also never had a 28 day cycle until last cycle and the current cycle is shaping up to be the same...

I'd been charting for 14 months and decided to ditch it this month to relax a bit :p

My coverlines are usually between 97.5 - 97.7, last month's coverline on FF was 97.4 (lowest for me ever!) but then again, I've also never had a 28 day cycle until last cycle and the current cycle is shaping up to be the same...

I'd been charting for 14 months and decided to ditch it this month to relax a bit :p

anything that helps to relax is always a :thumbup:!
hope you ditch that :witch: too!!!!! :happydance:

Let's ALL ditch that witch this time!

Had my diagnostic ultrasound today -- i always feel like I'm going to burst when I have to hold my pee and they always seem to make you wait long (it's probably like 5 min, but it feels like 30!) Results in a few days to a week :)

FF updated my chart and showed i'm 3DPO :shrug:

how are you feeling RCAFWife? any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->