TTC #1, CD 4 -- Who's with me?

LOL I love the little guys with guns! That's right: shoot aunt flo!
27th or 28th is AF due date depending on whether I have a 12 or 13 day LP this cycle...I dunno...it seems like everything I say happens, like "oh i think af is on the way" and she does come. Or "i don't think this boob pain is pg related" and it isn't. But for the positive things like "I have a good feeling about this, I think we dtd correctly and at the right times!" Then bfn and red flow....It's like they say, what you want you don't get, and what you get, you don't want :p *sigh* one of those days....

:hugs: one of those days indeed.

I think we say those things we help lower our expectation so we don't get extremely upset when AF showed. But deep down, we still hope we're wrong. I absolutely didn't feel like last month was our month. FIL was here... and there was some dramatic fight with MIL & DH. All I tried to focus on was to make sure DH was ok. TTC wasn't really on my mind. Felt so stressed out and a bit depressed with MIL. But not much I can do about it as she's staying with DH & I regardless. So I would just have to make the best out of the situation.

As long as you dtd correctly and at the right time, that is all you can really do and that is the best you can do. We all tried out best at conceiving and it will happen when it happens.

I was really worry about the little bean as I didn't have much symptoms and I kept reading about people seeing empty sac at their u/s. (I mean, I still have the worries now, but trying not to). And DH comforted me and said that we're doing all that we can to create a good environment for the little bean. Taking folic acid, taking fish oil, and eating right. And that is all one could ever ask for and do.

Like a fellow ttc-er said, "We all failed our way to success" :haha: Just have to keep up the positive energy and pick ourselves up when we're down. And the time will come :hugs:

Thanks lxb, you're the best :) What would I do without you :D
That makes sense tho...about lowering expectations. But you're right, I'm so busy I don't even get a chance to really dwell on the possibility of AF or pg! So I'm thankful for that distraction;)

Almost time for packing day & u/s day~~ :dance: :dance:

:happydance: u/s and packing day! :D I'm so tired, I gotta get to bed - been running around all day trying to do so many things before tomorrow. I am really not gonna like eating out for all my meals for the next 2 weeks :( *sigh* Tonight DH and I had "all you can eat" fish and chips and I felt the heavy grease going to my brain! Ugh...if we don't see anything healthy, we're not gonna eat it! hahaha

Update me on your u/s asap!! :D

Yeah... I don't really like eating out either~ Hehehe... I can definitely see you feel heavy grease going to your brain with all you can eat fish & chips! (it doesn't sound too bad right now. mmm... fish & chips!) <-- While I'm sipping on my cup of hot cocoa~

do you usually cook at home?

will update you on my u/s asap~~ :dance: :dance: ... hoping everything will be okay~

Yep we usually cook most of our meals at home. We only eat out on special occasions or when someone is having a going-away party, etc. That's mostly because eating out in Canada is borderline robbery, so we try to stay away (small portion @ high price).
Hot cocoa would be nice right now 'cause I'm cold, but I just brushed my teeth so I'll have some tomorrow with breakfast :D

Also...BFN and spotting today :( Onto next cycle! I'm determined to get my Oklahoma baby! Grrrr!

ah... i hope it's just light spotting and af is a no show! I believe in your OKC baby! :dance:

Nope. Full on bleeding later in the day. Good thing I didn't have to lift many heavy boxes and such because I was not feeling it, and I was dizzy and just gross in general ugh :s But thank goodness for Midol!

I just read about your u/s on your blog page so I wrote my reply there

also, have fun on your road trip! I hope you make lots of great memories :D <3 <3

thanks rcafwife~ about to leave work now~~ :hugs: catch up with you nx week!!

Popping in to say hi~~ Think you must be overly tired with all the moving~~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->