TTC #1, CD 4 -- Who's with me?

Not many symptoms, just gas (ugh) and sensitive nips -- that's how I knew I was past O because I was not really taking temps this cycle. However, i am still getting wettish cm which is weird...I'm assuming my body is just slowly getting into the LF. FF probably won't show crosshairs for me because of no temps. I think I may be 2-3 dpo

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1332738000z7z41z14.png

ive been doing both the ANSWER and CLEARBLUE easy brand OPKS and havent gotten a positive yet, all the sites are saying ill O on the 21st-23rd, but my temp rose a lil bit past 2 days, i have a sore throat and stuffy nose tho, can one of you more expierenced ladies help, im brand new at this!!!
thanks
:babydust:

Hey nips!
If your ticker is correct, you might get your positive OPK tomorrow since OPKs aren't usually (in my experience) positive until about 1-2 days before you actually O. Also, Clearblue has a higher sensitivity threshold than the internet cheapies so it will require more LH in the urine to turn positive. I used to use Clearblue digi OPKs until this cycle when my internet cheapies arrived. the IC turned positive when the CBdigi was (-). So that could be your issue too. However, if you have been watching your cycles for a while and sore throat and stuffy nose are the symptoms you get in your LP (luteal phase/post-O phase), then you might have already O'd, especially if your temps have risen significantly and have stayed that way for at least 3 days. I hope this isn't the case, if you didn't get to BD much before now...

nips - agree with rcafwife. those could be the sign of post-O.
It's also best not to test with FMU. I think they recommended testing twice a day (once after ~10am.. and once around evening time ~7pm) and make sure you at least hold the urine for few hours (2-3hours?) else ur urine might be diluted

RCAFWIFE,

thank you, being that im a newby and im getting used to all this, i BD'd since the 10th, just to be sure..lol...i am kinda worried i may have screwed up bc i steam cleaned the whole house the other day and the next morning BAM sore throat and high temp so i think from alll the dirt and dust...bc my temp went down after 2 days to normal range???? CBE is still negative while the answer is showing im in my fertile phase.... ill get this downpat eventually...thank u so much

i didnt know not to test wth FMU the past 2 months i have...dam!!
thank you..

They recommend using afternoon/early evening urine (after holding it for at least 2-3 hours) because that's when your LH surge usually happens or when the levels are at their highest and enough to be picked up on an OPK. It's a little overwhelming and confusing at first, this ttc business, but once you get the hang of it, it pretty much comes second nature ;) I just did a lot of reading to figure it all out lol

Those are good times to do it, according to the instruction booklet. I usually do my opks around 2 or 3pm and I get my (+).

yesterday my CBE had 2 lines but the test line was lighter , it says it has to be as dark as or darker. so ill test again today..same time...i should get a dark as or darker, ..todays my last CBE test (packet of 7) so im hoping so , so i dont have to go buy another pack... thanks a bunch RCAFWIFE...what does the RCAF stand for by the way??

You should try the internet cheapies next because you can buy them in bulk and save money that way, and you can use more than one strip a day and still have plenty (if you wanted) :)
RCAF = royal canadian air force

so yesterday my CBE had 2 lines , almost same color and darker than saturdays, i guess ill either hafta go buy another 7 pack or just assume (bc i been using CBE since 16th and got my 2 lines) ill ovulate today??? what do u think should i go buy more or bc of yesterday and saturdays two lines i found my surge even tho they were exactly same color? i should be good>>>
than k
:dust: to all

If the test line and the control line on the OPK are the same colour and darkness, then it is a positive. Also, if the test line is darker than the control line, that is also a positive. Post a pic and we can look at it if you want :)

:wave: Just dropping by~~

any symptoms rcafwife?

gluck nips! yes, post a pic of your test :)

Hey lxb!
symptoms = still a lot of gas :( It's quite annoying...other than that and slightly sensitive nips, nothing surprisingly. Maybe it's cause i"m not charting and therefore not looking for anything to add under the 'symptoms' column haha! I'm feeling good and I'm happy about that :)

Any symptoms for you?

haha.. yeah. I always grabbed/squeezed my boobs and see if they hurts whenever i chart!

only symptoms for me is sore boobs and not much else. I think usually it won't be sore few days after Oed and it will be sore again once AF is approaching. But felt like it has been sore all cycle! when do you plan to test?

I plan to test on the 29th. That will be the day AF is due so if it's a BFN then it probably means AF is coming.

Hahaha @ squeezing boobs to record it on the chart! I did that too lol

Think my AF is due either 28/29. Will test if my temp stays high on the 28th... :shrug:
at least that's the plan for now.... :haha:

*random*
I just squeezed them after I read ur post! hhaha... I'm too obsessed with boob-squeezing during tww! :-s

LOL!!! ROFL! I do that to make sure they're still hurting 'cause if they aren't it might be a sign that I"m out lol! 'cause mine don't hurt during or right before AF so that's how I know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->