TTC #1, CD 4 -- Who's with me?

i think they are "unreadable" by nowits been a few days...im gonna start my picture taking...wait i might have them in my cell phone..let me c if i could hook the thing up...lol..

i never thought at 24 id be snapping pictures of my OPK's and being a POAS addict...here goes :)

LOL!!! ROFL! I do that to make sure they're still hurting 'cause if they aren't it might be a sign that I"m out lol! 'cause mine don't hurt during or right before AF so that's how I know ;)

hahahah.... that's tooo funny. ME TOO!!! Sometimes mine will hurt a little when AF is here!

4 days left until testing according to our tickers! What will you be using to test in four days? IC or FRER or what?

I dont have any IC :( so will be using FRER if my temp stay above my coverline in 4 days!!4 days seems too long away.... I just want it to get here so I'll know if it'll either be a BFP or a CD1~

how about you??

Oh ya! You did mention that about testing only if your temp was still up lol -- I'm forgetful. I will be using an IC and if positive confirm with FRER the next morning. I can't believe it's already 4 days to go! It seemed like just yesterday it was 9 days til testing!

Fx for you!!! *squeal**

:hugs: FX for you too!!

I read someone bought some pregnancy tests from dollar store and supposedly has no problem detecting hcg (no false positive anyways). Sooo tempted to get some on my way home from work and test with FMU!! Have a strong urge to POAS!! :blush:

Well if you fall to that urge, let me know what happens!! dollarstore tests ftw! :D

I don't know if this is a real symptom, but today (TMI warning) I had frequent visits to the restroom to "empty my guts" in the form of #2, as it were, and usually that happens 1-2 days before AF and my cervix is also soft and open at that point as well. I had to break my rule of not charting just to make sure. But today, CP was firm, low, closed, so I am confused. It is too early for AF to be here, and if AF is coming early, that means my cycles are getting shorter and shorter, which is scary :| So I'm just gonna assume that I ate bad food or the fiber I've been eating the last 3 days finally did its job! :O

the dollar store brand works...last yr it confirmed my bfp when early response didnt.... so fx'd for u pick them up...there only a dollar its worth a try!!

:hugs: FX for you too!!

I read someone bought some pregnancy tests from dollar store and supposedly has no problem detecting hcg (no false positive anyways). Sooo tempted to get some on my way home from work and test with FMU!! Have a strong urge to POAS!! :blush:

fiber takes a few days to build up in your system...but hopefully fx'd its ur bfp signs

I don't know if this is a real symptom, but today (TMI warning) I had frequent visits to the restroom to "empty my guts" in the form of #2, as it were, and usually that happens 1-2 days before AF and my cervix is also soft and open at that point as well. I had to break my rule of not charting just to make sure. But today, CP was firm, low, closed, so I am confused. It is too early for AF to be here, and if AF is coming early, that means my cycles are getting shorter and shorter, which is scary :| So I'm just gonna assume that I ate bad food or the fiber I've been eating the last 3 days finally did its job! :O

rcafwife - those symptoms are confusing! FX for you!

nipsnnibbles - how r u feeling? anymore tests?

so, yesterday I gave in and went to the dollar store and they DID NOT have any HPT!!!! :( :( :( I was looking forward to POAS this morning!! :blush: maybe i'll drop by another store to see if they have any :shrug:

Thanks ladies! :D

NO HPTs?? What kind of self-respecting dollar store doesn't have them?! :O Hopefully another branch has it. I know one of the stores here has only HPT and the other only has OPKs lol.

This morning i woke up with a raw scratchy throat and stuffy nose. I don't wanna be sick! plz!

yeah.. the one I went to only has OPKs! :growlmad:

Oo... flu-like symptoms could be preggo symptoms too! :thumbup:

im not doing opk's anymore since i foung my surge. i believe ..im on my tww...ugggh!!
wait what dollar store dont have hpts....what the???

so, yesterday I gave in and went to the dollar store and they DID NOT have any HPT!!!! :( :( :( I was looking forward to POAS this morning!! :blush: maybe i'll drop by another store to see if they have any :shrug:

im not doing opk's anymore since i foung my surge. i believe ..im on my tww...ugggh!!

I know!! The one I went to only has OPK. Maybe I'll drop by another one later if I still hv the urge to POAS! Maybe i'll just wait 'til AF is late

Guys, I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle. My cervix is opening and i had light cramps today that i could feel through my lower back :( I know people say you're not out til af shows, but to me that is just extending the torture and the wait, know she's coming....Did I mention the 2ww sucks?? Ugh. I hope you guys are still in, and get your BFPs!!

maybe that dollar store was out bc there truck didnt come in yet! idk where you live but "dollar general" "dollar tree" family dollar" and so on have them....yea im in my tww and im trying like hell not to poas!!

I know!! The one I went to only has OPK. Maybe I'll drop by another one later if I still hv the urge to POAS! Maybe i'll just wait 'til AF is late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->