TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Yup, a week from today! Yay!! Now I'm worried 16 weeks is too early to tell. Lol. That's gonna suck if the sono lady can't tell what I'm having. Blucky, did they tell you it's for sure that your having a boy and girl?

The boy was a definite.... The girl seemed pretty clear too.... But obviously could grow something. I posted the video on here and I think it's clear as day that it is boy girl. Ill have her confirm on tue.

Pb, are you still having cramping? That feels like af cramps? I know you mentioned several times early on that you had cramps but I wasn't sure if they stopped - I'm crampy today.

I'm 5 weeks today! Yay :)

Yes I'm 15 weeks, 1 day and I still have AF cramps. When I first found out until around 8-9 weeks, I had horrible cramps

Pb, are you still wearing regular pants? Did you get one if those belly bands things? How was it ? I saw at target ?
My jeans are tight today and I'm only 5 weeks!?!?

I wear maternity pants at work. And just stretchy pants/shorts at home. Around 10-11 weeks, I needed maternity pants for work cause they were so uncomfortable and making me very crampy

I love my maternity pants. Though the ones that go under my belly are startu g to cut into me so I usually wear the over the belly ones now. Pretty soon it will warm up and I will just wear dresses.

Ya I wear the big band. I'm not showing that much. A stranger wouldn't know I was pregnant, but my family notices it.

I'm so excited to be pregnant! Yay!!!!!

What a ride and I'm just so happy to be here :) trying to start enjoying every moment of this :)

Ps - I can't wait to hear how both your appts go!

I just found out another neighbor is pregnant, 13 weeks, and my neighbor across street is due in April, crazy! I can't wait til 13 weeks so I can tell them about me!!! Ahhhhh

Look grace you already have an Appleseed! 13 weeks will be here before u know it!! Yay! Next dopey and grny!!!

13 weeks will fly by. Def after your first sono! At least that's when it started going fast for me! :) I am so excited for you grace

Omg I can't wait to see my baby! :) I wonder how big he/she is now. My last sono was at 11 weeks, 6 days. So I'm sure he/she grown a lot.

Omg I can't wait to see my baby! :) I wonder how big he/she is now. My last sono was at 11 weeks, 6 days. So I'm sure he/she grown a lot.

Thanks Blucky and PB!!!

PB, I bet your baby is much bigger now, you said you'll be 16 weeks when you go next? yes im sure much bigger? When did you decide to tell everyone that you are pregnant? 10, 11, 12 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->