TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I still worry all of the time and I'm in the second trimester. Readin about Missed miscarriages when i first found out i was pregnant, messed my head up. I worry about it all of the time. Everything is going to be fine grace :) and yes you can be bloated this early.

I'm not doing anything for the Super Bowl. I'm sure my husband will watch it. I don't like watching sports. The only sport I like, is soccer. And I don't even watch that. Playing soccer is funner than watching it.

We are cooking steaks and just hanging out.... My husband is working kinda late so it will be me and the in laws.

My feet are SO swollen.... My toes look like Vienna sausages and my ankles are now like cankles... I guess bc I have been working on unpacking all day and because I over did it yesterday.

BFP!!!! IM AM FREAKING OUT! 14dpo and beta was 269
I know its early so i am being cautiously optimistic but I am sooo thrilled and so very thankful!

I go back monday for my 2nd beta and they want it to have doubled - praying for a sticky bean! [-o<

OMG :)

OMG that is so awesome!

Good morning Ladies!! Grace I am so Happy for you!! I go Friday for a Sonohystegram and then we will be starting IVF. Dopey are you starting IVF too?

Blucky, have you had greenish discharge while pregnant? Should I call my doctor? I'm going to my regular doctor today cause I'm sick, should I tell them about it, so they can test me for an infection or something? Or is it normal?

Congratulations Grace!!! So happy for you!!!

We have decided to take a month off before ivf... its been stressful and an emotional roller coaster for me...

I will keep checking in on you all...

Blucky, have you had greenish discharge while pregnant? Should I call my doctor? I'm going to my regular doctor today cause I'm sick, should I tell them about it, so they can test me for an infection or something? Or is it normal?

I've had all kind of crazy discharge... Appears to be normal it's just your "mucous plug" stuff according to my doc. Nothing to be alarmed about unless there's blood.

Grace, can't wait to hear what your betas are today!!!

My babies must have moved last night bc I got a lot bigger!!

2nd beta was......... 955!!!!!!

Ahhhhh 17dpo!

Omg, they said things are Great so I don't need to go back til my first prenatal visit on feb 26th ahhhhh

It will be my first ultrasound and a mtg with the doctor.

Blucky - yay for big babies and pb I'm glad lucky can answer the discharge questions! I'm sure ill have them too!

Omg !!

Dope and gwm good luck with ivf!!! So exciting! You both will get your bfp's soon - I know it!

Thanks blucky. And OMG grace your numbers more than doubled!!!! OMG!!! I am soooooo happy for you :)

7.5 weeks. Or 7 weeks 4 days, did you have an ultrasound at that stage? If yes, what did u see?

Yes, I could hear it and see it. I dont think blucky got to hear it at first. I can't believe I'll be 15 weeks Friday. 5 more weeks and I'm half way there! :)

They didn't tell me the heart rate, but also I didn't ask cause I forgot. But since about 9 weeks baby's heart beat has been I'm the 160's-170's

awesome ! thanks pb. Feb 26th seems so far away, I remember both you and blucky saying this exact same thing before your first scans.

what did you do to stay sane during the wait? lol ha ha

The wait for the first sono SUCKED! Lol. It felt like months. Haha. I just tried to keep it off my mind, and just took it day by day.

Blucky has your uterus been sore? My feels like its sore. I don't know if its my bladder hurting or my uterus. But it's very uncomfortable today

I would think you'd know between your uterus and bladder.... Your bladder is sitting lower than your uterus.... But not a lot of pain, just discomfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->