TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Thank you grace! :) I am so in love with him already. And I'm good, I can't wait to start feeling him move so I can't actually FEEL pregnant.

PB what size were u when u got pg? I think I might have glfelt a proper kick yesterday at work but I was so busy I couldn't stop to check. I'm thicker tho and their placentas are BOTH anterior so it's expected for it to take longer to feel. Booooo! Did the sono tech tell u where colts placenta was? I have 2 ultrasounds in march, my anatomy scan at the doc which is like an hour long scan, and my last 4d one at the end of the month so I can see what they look like. The tech showed us Alex's face on Tuesday and it was so cute and perfect, but Emma was dancing around so we couldn't see hers

I'm 6ft 1' and I wear size 17. No the sono lady pointed out the placenta, but she didn't say anything more.

Whats an anterior placenta? Since me and hubby are both tall, we may have us a little basketball player. Lol. I really hope he has my hubby's metabolizisim. Cause he has always been skinnier. Right now is the biggest he has ever been and he isn't big at all. He doesn't even have a belly on him. I'm jealous. Lol. He can eat WHATEVER he wants and not gain a freaking pound. Lol

Anterior means in the front.... So it cushions the kicks and makes it harder to feel.... And WOW you're tall!!

She showed me a pic in 4D of the placenta and it looked like it was too the left of him. But it was hard to make out stuff in 4D. And I know. Lol. Hubby is 6ft also, so we may have a tall kid.

Pb, is colt your sons name?

My first sono is one week from Tuesday, I'm working on my patience as I know it's not my strong suit.
I'm sure I could have called my RE and requested an earlier scan but they said I don't need one so I'm trusting them .....

I can't wish to see my little one like you guys can now!!!

Pb do you feel preg yet? Any symptoms? Mine come and go, random cramping, and nauseau ....that's it.

Yes colt is his name. No I don't feel pregnant yet. I might start feeling pregnant once I feel Him move. I've been having a lot of bubbles in my lower stomach, but Its probably gas and not baby. Lol. That's not far at all. It will be here before you know it :)

If the bubbles aren't promptly followed by a fart it might be the baby! Lol

I dunno wth I'm gonna do the next 14+ weeks waiting on these babies.... Next week I'm going to ga to spend time w my grandma since I'm not working and march is busy with ultrasounds, baby showers, and maternity pics, but after that I guess ill be so big I can't move. I told DH I'm not buying any more baby stuff til after the baby showers.... Bc I gotta leave stuff for others to buy! I think it's crazy how much we already have... The babies are already spoiled!

Yes colt is his name. No I don't feel pregnant yet. I might start feeling pregnant once I feel Him move. I've been having a lot of bubbles in my lower stomach, but Its probably gas and not baby. Lol. That's not far at all. It will be here before you know it :)

Thanks pb! Like 9-10 weeks and ill be as far as you are :)

Lmao blucky. It might be baby. Haha. Yesterday we went and bought A LOT of baby clothes. We're gonna buy a crib within the next few weeks. And there is still a whole lot were gonna need. I just hope were not rushing to get stuff done in the end. Grace, that's only 2 1/2 months away. Yay!!!

Lmao blucky. It might be baby. Haha. Yesterday we went and bought A LOT of baby clothes. We're gonna buy a crib within the next few weeks. And there is still a whole lot were gonna need. I just hope were not rushing to get stuff done in the end. Grace, that's only 2 1/2 months away. Yay!!!

Yup! I am so thankful to be pregnant! I can't wait for each step along the way :)

At the very end of the sono yesterday colt turned his back on us. Lol it was cute. And he was posing for the camera, laying on his side with his hand over his head. Lol. OMG it was so cute, I could watch the video all day. But he wasnt shy to show off his boy parts at all. Lol. I just can't believe I'm gonna have a SON. :) it seems so unreal. Grace, is your sono early in the morning, Or did you make it later in the day?

At the very end of the sono yesterday colt turned his back on us. Lol it was cute. And he was posing for the camera, laying on his side with his hand over his head. Lol. OMG it was so cute, I could watch the video all day. But he wasnt shy to show off his boy parts at all. Lol. I just can't believe I'm gonna have a SON. :) it seems so unreal. Grace, is your sono early in the morning, Or did you make it later in the day?

It's at 930am !!! I am so excited! One week from Tuesday and DH is coming with me- at ur first sonogram did the u/s tech do it or was it the dr? Mine will be the tech and I sure hope she tells us what she sees.

Morning Ladies, PB Mommy Oh my gosh a boy!!! So excited for you!!
Grace how have you been feeling?
Blucky how are you doing?

I go back to the Dr this Friday to learn how to the do the shots and then no turning back. My husband and I are very excited and I hope to be sharing some good news soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->