TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Morning Ladies, PB Mommy Oh my gosh a boy!!! So excited for you!!
Grace how have you been feeling?
Blucky how are you doing?

I go back to the Dr this Friday to learn how to the do the shots and then no turning back. My husband and I are very excited and I hope to be sharing some good news soon.

Yay so excited for you !!!!! You are gonna get your bfp!!! Yay! I'm so excited you are staring ivf- keep us posted :)

I'm feeling ok, symptoms come and go, feeling very bloated and fat already, but thats ok -I'm so thankful for this little one !

Thank you grney. :) how long will you be doing the shots before IVF? I believe you will get your BFP soon!! :)

Blucky, today I have been feeling A LOT of pressure by my cervix, I guess? Do you think this is normal? I think I saw you write something about you having pressure also. Do you think it's just baby, on my cervix?

Not sure yet, we will find out all the details Friday, my Dr has told me if it doesn't work the first go around he wants me to take a month off then start again the following month, he said he doesn't like to do IVF back to back. He is very conservative but is one of the best in the area and my husband and I have heard nothing but great things about him. I will keep you all posted once I find out all the details. So Happy for all of you, so cool to watch you all from week to week!

wow blucky! I can't believe you are over the halfway point already??????!!!!!!!

seems like just yesterday you were testing out your trigger! You give us all hope, we are following your lead and catching up girl! YAY FOR BABIES!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well today! My U/S is one week from today :happydance::happydance:

Yay blucky :) I got 3 weeks and 3 days until I'm to the half way point!!! Yay!!!

Hey girls! Just checking to see how you are all doing! I dont have time to read through everything at moment.. fill me in!!!

PB did you find out the sex yet!

Grace your still doing ok?

Bluckey... so excited for you, it will be here before you know it?

Good luck Gurney... and everyone else!

Hey girls! Just checking to see how you are all doing! I dont have time to read through everything at moment.. fill me in!!!

PB did you find out the sex yet!

Grace your still doing ok?

Bluckey... so excited for you, it will be here before you know it?

Good luck Gurney... and everyone else!

Dope, great to see you, how are YOU? When do you start your protocol!? I'm still here! Thrilled and excited for first ultrasound.
I can't wait to hear how you are. We are all praying for you girl !! :thumbup: Xoxox

When are these cramps/dull pains gonna stop?? Lol. I freak out over every little twinge.

Some reason my pic is upside down. Lol. But this is today, 16 weeks, 5 days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 7
When are these cramps/dull pains gonna stop?? Lol. I freak out over every little twinge.

Im SO GLAD you are posting this pb, because i am having them still and im glad to see that if I KEEP having them, even 10 weeks from now - it will be OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->