TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Grace I cant wait to hear about your first sono tomorrow! I already know it is going to be a healthy heart beat(s) and a sticky bean(s) but cannot wait to see pics!!!

Thanks Blucky :hugs: :happydance:

im so excited and nervous and excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I probably wont sleep much tonight! 9am tomorrow!~ hooray!!!!

Yay grace. I am sooooo excited. Your gonna have a healthy little baby or babies! :)

I got 5 months until baby is here. That's not long at all. I just can't wait until I can say I have a month or so left! :)

Good luck this morning grace!!!! :) I can't wait to hear how it went and too see pictures! :)

thank you. EVERYTHING WENT GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:Baby is in my uterus, and measuring perfectly.
7 weeks 4 days, due Oct 11th!! I am so thankful -

HB was 174 and RE said everything is great. We could only see HB, they didn't have doppler at RE so they said we wont hear HB til I meet with OB. but we could see it flickering away.

I am officially graduated to see my OB. I can't believe it. i can't believe the baby is in the right spot and all is well. :happydance:

Thank you god.

I couldn't see much as the screen was down by my feet but DH could see everything and he was talking away. "oh my god, thats so cool, are those the arms forming? is that the head, and spine? etc etc
he was loving every minute of it. and I was just thanking god over and over.

I AM SO SO SO EXCITED>

I put a call into my ob so we will see when she first wants to see me. IM SO THANKFUL!!!!!!!

7 weeks and 4 days! thats more than halfway through first trimester! thank you god!.

HOOOOOOOOOOORAY!

No idea why its sideways, the pic in my phone isn't sideways and im just uploading it? :shrug:

Oh well, you get the idea. I HAVE A LITTLE BEAN LADIES, IM PREGNANT WITH A HEALTHY LITTLE ONE WITH A HEARTBEAT!!

woooooooohoooooooooooo

HOW IS EVERYONE?

YAY grace!!! That's great. Did your OB call you back? If so when is he/she letting you come in?

No call yet, I emailed my OB, she works at my hospital so shes right in email system, if she doesn't respond by tomorrow ill call office.

I can always book for 10 weeks and then reschedule If she wants to see me sooner or later - you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->