TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Everything is great! :) I'm just waiting patiently to feel my baby boy move for the first time.

This is today, 18 weeks 4 days. Excuse my sausage fingers. And messy hair today. Haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
Good here just patiently waiting on Thursday to get here so I can see the babies. I called today and they told me that I will get some good 4d shots too which is cool. And trying to decide on my outfit for my shower on Sunday and maternity pics next week too.

I cant believe that I will be 24 weeks tomorrow... at viability. Seems like just yesterday I had my little blueberries.

That's awesome blucky! :) I can't wait to get to that point. Time is gonna fly. I've been pregnant 130 days and I only have 150 left. It doesn't feel like I've been pregnant that long.

It's predominately 2d but she said I should get some really good 4d pics too when I called. I have a full 4d scan scheduled for march 23 with a private place.

Ya I have my 4D sono may 4th. I can't wait. What's your baby shower theme gonna be?

I think the one Sunday is zoo animal themed, since that is what we are doing the nursery in.

My baby shower theme is going to be monkeys, even though we don't know what we're doing for the nursery yet. My husband wants to do all sports stuff. Actually he wants to do it in all Dallas cowboys. But I think that's dumb

Sports theme sounds cool, but the cowboys theme is kinda lame :haha: I wouldn't let my DH do that.

Ya my husband thinks that our son needs to wear nothing but sports stuff, and that his room should be all sports. I think it's ridiculous.

My baby shower theme is going to be monkeys, even though we don't know what we're doing for the nursery yet. My husband wants to do all sports stuff. Actually he wants to do it in all Dallas cowboys. But I think that's dumb

pb this post made me laugh. we are New England patriots fans here and my Dh was saying that our nursery would have ALL Pats decor. with a huge lifesize wall art of Tom Brady. LMAO :haha:

These men are silly. I'm like no, it will be a NURSERY THEME! if once the little one hits 5 or older and they like the pats, then we can talk about changing it. LOL :dohh:

That sounds like a good compromise Grace!

This morning was so funny, DH and I were laying on the bed before he went to work and he had his back propped up on my belly and was leaning into it and both of the babies were going to town kicking at the same time. I kept asking him if he felt it and he was like yea it feels weird but it feels good... They were more active with him leaning on me than I think they have been yet and it was soooo weird feeling for me. They were kicking at the same time, my belly was all over the place lol. I cant wait for our ultrasound tomorrow, and whatever else the doctor has in store for me.

Omg. I thought my husband was the only one like that. Haha. I think my husband is too obsessed with the Dallas cowboys. Ya I tell my husband that he is a baby, we do not need to do his room in Dallas cowboys, maybe when he gets older. Lol. And when we were clothes shopping for Colt, everything I pick out is ugly to him because its not sports. Ugh. Lol.

How cute blucky!!!! OMG I can not wait to feel that. Ya I have a appointment tomorrow also. Is my doc suppose to me measuring my cervix? When I was 11 weeks, 5 days she checked if my cervix was closed, but she never measured it.

I think I had my cervix measured at my appt in Jan so that would be around the number of weeks that you are now... They did a vaginal u/s to measure it. Mine was 4.9cm but the tech said (for twins) as long as its more than 3cm that is good. I think you can go shorter with just one baby, but most women end up having a longer cervix. I wonder if they will measure mine again tomorrow. I am anxious to see what position they are in. I am pretty sure that Alex is still head down on my right side, because his kicks are still up high. Last time Emma was breech on my left side, but her kicks are getting higher so the MIGHT have turned one night. Guess I will find out tomorrow.

I am also going to ask the doc if he recommends me taking any kinda labor classes... I know its more likely that I will have a c section, but if I might be able to have them vaginally I want to and I want to be prepared.

My doctor doesn't even have a sonogram thing in her office. Just a little crappy one that doesn't have sound or anything. I'll ask her about it tomorrow too see if she is ever gonna measure it. And I'm gonna remind her about the pressure I've been having in my vagina/cervix area. It's only happened like 3 times, but when it happens it feels like its going to rip open. Lol. That's the only way I can explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->