TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

i helped paint our nursery a while back, and didnt keep a mask on either. it irritated me. most paints are safe now.

post a pic of the nursery when you can PB.

Hope yall are doing okay.

Dopey.... do you still check in on here>? How are you?

My latest update is in my journal... too much to rewrite and im too lazy to copy paste sorry. but babies are still baking.

I tried uploading a picture of the color of the room but it says the file is to large. So I will have to take another one here in the next week or so. We re-painted the living room and kitchen and Colts room, and we still have to paint the bathroom and our room. We should be moving in within the next few weeks or so. We bought Colt a crib today, I can't wait to put it up. :) I'm glad the babies are still baking. :)

Blucky
very glad babies are staying put for now. good job mama :)

pb, are you guys moving into a house? did you build? how exciting!

I am doing well here. EXHAUSTED but good. I can't believe how tired I am all the time, it started last week!
On Saturday, i was so tired, i had all this stuff / errands planned to do and i took a nap from 930am - 4pm ?!?!?!?!?

I go see OB next week Wednesday! can't wait to hear HB again. YAY!
Then big Ultrasound is May 13th! woooohoooooo

Oh no. We didn't build or buy a house. We are renting one of my dads rent houses for the next few years, so we can build our credit to buy a house. His credit isn't too good right now, so we can't get approved for a loan. My credit is good but since we're married we can't get approved for a loan until he gets some stuff off of his credit.

Yay grace!!! :) the 4 weeks between appointments have been flying by. 2 weeks and 3 days until my 4D sono. I can't wait to see his sweet little face. :)

We'll I failed my 1hr glucose test. :( normal is 140 or below and mine was 177. So Friday I have to go so the 3hr glucose test. I hope I don't have GD

I failed mine too and the 3 hour. I have GD but I don't abide strictly to the diet.... I'm real close and cut out all the bad foods but I can't stick to the schedule they gave me .

My problem will be sweets. I've been craving sweets like crazy. What kind of food do they tell you to eat? The nurse told me that if I fail the 3hr, they will send a pregnancy home health care nurse to my house to tell me what I can and can't eat.

Grace your almost 15 weeks! Wow.

Yes I know!!!! i'll be 15 weeks on Friday :happydance:

Sorry about the glucose test, but hopefully you dont have GD.
its that bad thought right? you just have to take shots? my friend had it and didn't seem fazed by it?

Blucky, you hanging in?

Most GD can be controlled by diet, unless youre diabetic prior to getting pregnant. I didnt fail my 3 hour by much, but apparently it was enough.

They have my "diet" set up where I check blood sugar, eat break fast... have a snack 2 hours later, then lunch 2 hours after that, then snack in 2 hours, then dinner in 2 hours... I am supposed to eat every 2 hours... the "menu" they gave me just has so many proteins, sugars (the good kind), carbs, veg, etc. Its basically a giant list of crap I cant eat, and things I should eat. I had to sit through a crap 4 hour training thing to teach me how to check blood sugar and all the info stuff. also met with the dietician. My MIL is a diabetic, so she helps and most of the stuff in the house is diabetic friendly.

From what I have read the biggest risk of GD is big babies... my friend from HS had it when she was preggo and practically starved herself sticking to the diet... they induced her EARLY (36w) bc they said the baby was at 9 lbs and when she was born she was BARELY over 5lbs... sooooo obviously there can be accuracy issues too. I was given more calories/carbs than most since im baking 2 babies, but I dont follow the diet. I cut the CRAP out of my diet... gave up all the sweets and candies and sugar drinks... and i eat more healthily, but dont beat myself up if my blood sugar is higher than it should be. After I talked to the doctor, he wasnt even that concerned bc my levels were not too far off, he said what I am doing with my diet is fine. He is more concerned with preventing PTL and keeping the babies in. Plus being on strict bed rest, I cant get up that often and cook so much.

Hi Grace, Im hanging in there. I am trying to have faith in the procardia that it will stop my contractions, but it has not as of yet. I will mention it to the doctor tomorrow to see what he thinks. I only have 5mm of cervix left, so each contraction scares me that im getting closer to delivering. I had a dream last night that my water broke, so I dont think it will be long. I hope its a few more weeks tho.

Hope yall are doing well

There was a big explosion at A fertilizer plant about 45 min from my house last night, 50-60 people died. It's so sad. We felt the explosion at our house, we thought it was a earthquake.

It was okay. Cervix is still 5mm... not dilated which is good. The babies has a breathing test where they have to be observed practicing breathing for 30 seconds, both scored an 8 out of 8 and it was sooooo coool watching them "breath". Also, Emma had the hiccups while we were watching here and it just melted me! Then they checked the fluid around the babies, and it looked okay, and they also had to make sure babies were doing small movements like feet and hands, and they both did fine. The tech pointed out that Emma has hair, but Alex's head is too far down to see if he has any. On Monday I go back for a growth scan and another cervical check. I am anxious to see how much they weigh.
The doc today (who I like) said that she expects that I will deliver prior to 34 weeks. That my water could break any day, and stay on bed rest and keep my fingers crossed.

So now I rest,.... and wait. Im guessing we will have april babies. Maybe early may.

It was okay. Cervix is still 5mm... not dilated which is good. The babies has a breathing test where they have to be observed practicing breathing for 30 seconds, both scored an 8 out of 8 and it was sooooo coool watching them "breath". Also, Emma had the hiccups while we were watching here and it just melted me! Then they checked the fluid around the babies, and it looked okay, and they also had to make sure babies were doing small movements like feet and hands, and they both did fine. The tech pointed out that Emma has hair, but Alex's head is too far down to see if he has any. On Monday I go back for a growth scan and another cervical check. I am anxious to see how much they weigh.
The doc today (who I like) said that she expects that I will deliver prior to 34 weeks. That my water could break any day, and stay on bed rest and keep my fingers crossed.

So now I rest,.... and wait. Im guessing we will have april babies. Maybe early may.

you are doing great blucky. I am praying those babies STAY PUT til May sometime.

I am in Boston, its nuts here, its so sad, I'm trying not to cry but this week has been really emotional and scary. Especially whats happening as we speak. this psycho kid is out there on the loose. The whole freaking city is shut down. Feels like we are in a live episode of 24.
My office and home are about 40 minutes from Boston. its so scary to think he could show up anywhere. :(

on a happy note, i am 15 weeks today!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Never thought I would get here and i'm feeling so thankful

I'm glad your okay grace! :) it's so sad about what happened in Boston. 15 weeks, yay!!!! I'm 25 weeks today. It's crazy how time flys. Right now I'm doing my 3hr glucose test. I got a hr and 15 min left until I'm done. Yay!!! Lol. I am starving and ready to drink my coffee.

I got super dizzy after my 3hr test today. at one point I felt like I was gonna pass out, so I had to pull over and let my sister drive me home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->