TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Sometimes. I have to be laying down or on my side to feel him. Last night I went to L&D bc my blood pressure was 190/111. When I got there my blood pressure was back down to 148/80. I think my blood pressure went down before I got there bc I took my blood pressure medicine about an hour or so before I went. At first I thought it was the machine messing up, but then I got my mom and dad to check their blood pressure on it, and it read normal for them. I checked it probably about 6-7 times within a hour and it was in the 180's-190's/111 Everytime. So I felt dumb once I got to L&D. But I guess it's better safe than sorry. :)

You can get those at michaels.

Glad ur blood pressure ended up ok pb!

Any word on that test u took?

I won't know until next week! I hope I don't have it. I got poked 10 times yesterday. It's always so hard for people to find my veins, it sucks

Michaels like grace said or hobby lobby I tend to like better if u have one.

Always better to get checked out at L&D than to risk anything.

We don't have hobby lobby here? Is it the same as Michaels and Joanne's?

I agree with blucky, always better to be safe then sorry!

We have all 3.... Hobby Lobby is my fav by far!!! Michaels is my fav for yarn, but HL for anything else.

There's one 30 miles from here - maybe I just never Heard of it because I'm not very "artsy" or creative, unfortunately.

I only went to Michaels for the first time ever a few months ago......thanks to u blucky.

That reminds me, gotta get back to working on Marlene's blanket, not all I wanna do it eat and sleep :dohh:

My uncle died yesterday morning unexpectedly. It's so sad. We were looking for him from 9am-5pm yesterday and no one called his family. We found out he died in his truck on his way to work. We're guessing it was a stroke or heart attack

He called 911 and pulled over on the side of the road, and I guess the ambulance didn't make it in time

And we called the hospital he was at several times all day and everyone we talked to said he wasn't there. It's horrible. I just can't believe the cops or hospital didn't try getting ahold of his family all day when we were out looking for him. Ugh it's ridiculous.

And we called the hospital he was at several times all day and everyone we talked to said he wasn't there. It's horrible. I just can't believe the cops or hospital didn't try getting ahold of his family all day when we were out looking for him. Ugh it's ridiculous.

Thats aweful pb, I am so sorry girl :hugs:
Usually after 911 arrives, they bring to pt. hospital and then hospital calls family shortly after pts arrival. So sorry.

Sorry to hear that PB. My DHs uncle was found dead in his home last week from a massive heart attack too. My condolences.

I passed my 3hr GD test!!!! Yay!!! I think I know why I got dizzy. My first number was 82, second was 122, third was 133, and a hour later it dropped to 47. So it was probably even lower than 47 when I got dizzy cause I got dizzy about 20 min after I got my last blood drawn. Yay!! Thank god.

That's great news pb!!

I had my OB appt today and things are going great! Blood test and urine came back good and my Bp is good. Babies hb was 160 and wonderful to hear! Yay

Next is big ultrasound on may 13th. Yay!!

Thank y'all!! :) and yay grace that's awesome. My 4D sono is next Saturday I can't wait!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->