TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

With plactenta previa it could be sooner. But I hope not. I'm gonna talk to my dr friday about how early they do c-sections for placenta previa. A lot of women are having to get a c-section at 37-38 weeks bc of it, because its dangerous to go into labor.

Omg!!! Yay!!!! Are you having a c-section, or are you getting induced? I bet your EXCITED!! :)

Thanks! !

Pb it will be a section since Emma is breech and Alex turned diagonal. I meet with the doc Thursday to go over details.

I will prob post pics in my journal the day of our day after so if i don't post here soon after you might have to pop over.

I think I'm still in shock. .. even though i had a good feeling they'd come this month having it firmed up still feels shocking! ! I'm going to be a mommy in 7 sleeps! !!

Blucky - Emma and Alex will do great, if your having a section you'll be in house (admitted) for 5 days anyway. They are gonna do great!

Pb, hope colt cooperates today!

I had my OB appt today, HB was 156 and I have gained 15lbs so far.:dohh:

We finally got some pictures of him. Its the best we're gonna get. He isn't breech anymore, his head is behind my placenta. We were shaking my stomach to get him to move, and he pushed his hands up on my placenta like he was trying to make us stop. Lol.

aww cute.

Dang grace 15?? lol JK that isnt bad!! You dont even want to know what I have gained!

I have my last appt tomorrow with my doc... its more of a pre opp appt to go over all of the details. DH and I are excited and anxious. I hope he doesnt try to change my date, I AM READY!!!

I can't tell who he looks like, my parents and cousin think he looks like me in the pictures. But I really can't tell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
That's not bad grace. A lot of women gain more at that point. Two weeks ago at my appointment I gained 19 pounds so far, probably more now because I've been eating like crazy. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->