TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Omg grace!!! I am so glad everything is going great!!! :) how much does she weigh now? Do you have any pictures you can post?

Your almost half way there grace!!!! Yay!!! I can't believe ill be 30 weeks next Friday. Crazy

I think they said she was 10 or 11 ounces. does that sound right? yes it was either of those........i "think" - lemme see if i can post pic.

here she is
she was searching her arms around by her head trying to find her mouth for a while.........then she finally did. SO CUTE!

Attachments

• Marlena.jpg
    Marlena.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Marlena 2.jpg
    Marlena 2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 0
Maybe. My boy weighed 10oz at 19 weeks 5 days

OK thats it then, she was 10oz and I was 18weeks and 3 days. They said her leg bones, femur was in the 95% percentile so that means she could be tall.
i think she's gonna be a big baby. :)

I am soooo tired. And my legs hurt like I've ran 5 miles. Ugh. Lol

how come? I go walking every night after work. I do 4.5 miles in about 55 minutes, it feels awesome. I'll be interested to see if I can still do it in July/August when its super hot and im super huge!~ :haha:

how is everyone today???? pb are you going back again for 3d ultrasound?
we are not doing them, we have so much to buy for this baby girl, we decided no on that.

I'm good. We go back Wednesday for another redo. I hope he cooperates this time. I only have about 3 weeks until I can get a 4D sono of him. The cut off is 32 weeks for 4D sono's. I think she said cause the baby is too big by then. We paid $250 for this 4D sono, it's gonna suck if we can't get any good pictures of him, cause then it will be a waste of money. The people at stork vision have been working with us, and not making us pay redo charges. So that's good. Usually they make people pay $25 for each redo

There were mile wide tornadoes about 20 min from my house last night. Thank god it didn't come my way. they reported that 6 people died, and a lot of people are injured.

Grace your pics are cute! and you may find that you get a ton at your baby shower(s)!

PB glad yall werent injured... was the 4d makeup yesterday or this coming wednesday?

My ticker baby FINALLY turned head down, even though Emma is not.

Oh and PB if your placenta is anterior then that is a perfect explanation as to why you dont feel Colt much. Alex's is and I rarely feel him lately, esp compared to Emma. Emma is a wiggle worm and just having a ball in there.

Im so glad im at the end. I really do think the babies will be here next week. DH does too. My MIL works at the hospital and was talking to the neonatologist and she said if the babies came now they would be fine, and often even go home straightaway with the parents. The doc said yesterday that the babies are allowed to leave as long as they are 4.5 lbs or more and dont have any other issues. Both of mine are estimated to be above that weight, and I think they will both be in the 5lb range when they are born.

Hope yall are doing well!

It's this coming Wednesday. Yay blucky. So their lungs should be fully developed?

It's this coming Wednesday. Yay blucky. So their lungs should be fully developed?

it really depends on the babies, all our different, but most twins that make it to 35 weeks or more do really well after birth and their lung capacity is fine at that point. Maybe one night max in NICU, but then again it all depends, every baby is different. Although Im sure blucky's will be just fine, their mama is cooking them nice and good ! :thumbup: :winkwink:

OMG Im 19 weeks and Marlena is the size of a mango!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have had steroids so their lungs should be okay. I am more concerned with their ability to eat by themselves and temp regulation and stuff... that seems to be the most common thing to keep preemie twins in the nicu. Overall I think the babies will have minimal time in there... 2 weeks or less.

Im just taking it one day at a time. Im ready though. Im miserable !

I'm 29 weeks today. Next week ill be 30 weeks!!! Yay!!!!!!!! He will most likely be here at 39 weeks though. If I have a c-section, it will be a week before my due date, and if I don't have to have a c-section I will be getting induced a week before my due date. :) so I got about 10 weeks until he is here. I can't wait to meet him! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->