Couple pics I took yesterday.

Attachments

• DSC_0169.jpg
    DSC_0169.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0203.jpg
    DSC_0203.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1
I don't know, I will ask tomorrow at his 4 month check up! I switched his pediatrician recently, bc his other dr didn't take me seriously when Colt was sick.

Hes a chunky monkey! too cute! The twins arent teething yet, and honestly I am GLAD!! I am NOT looking forward to it!!!

Ya it's rough. He is soooo fussy. And he won't take any teething toys, he only wants to chew on his hand.

Ours have been chewing on their hands (and everything else) for several weeks... but there are still no signs of teething. No red gums, teeth popping thru, etc.

I see a little white mark on his gums, so I'm assuming that is a tooth under the skin. And his gums are red where that white mark is. I'm going to have his doctor look today. Are your Babies pushing their selfs up on their hands and knees yet, and rolling over? Colt HATES tummy time, so I think it's gonna be awhile before he does those things.

Both of mine hate tummy time too. .. they both push up on their hands and roll over. They can pull their knees up but don't do it at the same time as their arms. They can both sit unassisted for a short period of time. .. Emma much better than Alex. When Alex is on his tummy he can shift around any direction he wants but doesn't roll as much as Emma.

Pb, he's so cute!!! And the twins are awesome blucky :)

Marlena is doing good, I'm so in love

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
Hello ladies. Im ttc #1 for 3 years after m/c. DH and I didnt have any luck with docs until we joined the military. Now I am on my 2nd cycle of Clomid (50mg) with the assistance of Ovidrel. Here is what has happened so far:

Nov. 11-AF started
Nov. 22-Follicle scan..right ovary 2 follicles (12.4 & 11.3), left ovary 2 follicles (8.3 & 15.5). Received Ovidrel 250mcg injection @ 2:30pm.
Nov.24-Ov time
Nov. 26-4dpt

We are not doing IUI this cycle. If this cycle fails, then IUI next cycle.

Hello ladies. Im ttc #1 for 3 years after m/c. DH and I didnt have any luck with docs until we joined the military. Now I am on my 2nd cycle of Clomid (50mg) with the assistance of Ovidrel. Here is what has happened so far:

Nov. 11-AF started
Nov. 22-Follicle scan..right ovary 2 follicles (12.4 & 11.3), left ovary 2 follicles (8.3 & 15.5). Received Ovidrel 250mcg injection @ 2:30pm.
Nov.24-Ov time
Nov. 26-4dpt

We are not doing IUI this cycle. If this cycle fails, then IUI next cycle.

Hi, welcome. Any luck? Did you get a BFP?

Pb, he's so cute!!! And the twins are awesome blucky :)

Marlena is doing good, I'm so in love

She is so adorable grace!! :) do y'all's babies sleep through the night yet? Colt is still up every 2 hours, I don't know what to do to help him sleep longer!!

My chunky baby boy is wearing 6-9 months. He is 19 pounds 26 inches long!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3
It's crazy he went from 6 pounds 10 oz, 18 inches to 19 pounds, 26 inches in less than 5 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->