Ttc #1 clomid club

hmmm... well i dont think ill stop the progestrone until cd35... hmm maybe ill test then... i am impatient too, but i live in the country...lol. and dont feel like driving out to the city, and i only have one 25mu(lol whatever it is mu ml mui, i dont remember) hpt. so maybe ill test in six more days which would put me at like 15dpo..or so. but i dont think ill be able to wait the long... i had my husband hid it from me so i wouldnt test too early...ha ha

i stopped my cream today so if i am not pregnant af will be on her way... i am guessing in 2-5 days but we shall see.... nervous but doubting myself... i am still taking prenatal vitamins and flaxseed oil... i am feeling a little crampy...

Well i actually decided not to stop, because a few hours after i stopped the cream i felt werid twinges in my side and urterus, but maybe it was just me coming down off the cream??? But i decided not to risk it. Ill stop taking the cream when i am sure that i am not pregnant.

Soo...now it cd30 for me how are you ladies keeping up...???

i feel weird... i had cramps this morning and was twingy crampy last night... the cramps are not painful, just mild. i wonder if its the clomid?and my bbs are sore today... ill be testing soon ladies but i think its my aunt flo...lol

I think i am going to test by the 3rd for sure i can hold out...lol

Update... I hope my hpt isnt playing trick on me... Today i am 12dpo i test with fmu using a dollar tree pregnancy test(i used one with my last positive, they are actually the test they use in the dr.'s office.), after looking at the test for about three minute i set it down i saw nothing... Then 17mins later i came back and saw this...? Do you guys think this is an evap line? I heard evap lines are not pink but have you guys experienced this?

Attachments

• 4-1-11.jpg
    4-1-11.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 45
ARRIELLE!!! That is definitely positive!!!!!! No way is that an evap!

I just thought I'd share... this is my 12th month TTC, first round of clomid 50mg. Also got an HSG this month where they found a "partial" blockage of a tube but the dye was shot in there and cleared it right up. Anyways, took a HPT today and got my BFP. See pic.

Good luck everyone on your BFP!!!!!

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
I just thought I'd share... this is my 12th month TTC, first round of clomid 50mg. Also got an HSG this month where they found a "partial" blockage of a tube but the dye was shot in there and cleared it right up. Anyways, took a HPT today and got my BFP. See pic.

Good luck everyone on your BFP!!!!!

AWWW! :happydance:CONGRATS CHICK!!! I WAS TTC FOR 4 YRS GOT PREGNANT NATURALLY, BUT HAD A MISS M/C AT 13WKS JAN 5, 2010.I HAVE BEEN TTC SEEN MARCH 2010 NATURALLY, BUT AFTER A YEAR I WASNT ABLE TO SO I ORDERED MY CLOMID ONLINE AND TOOK MINE CD 2-6 (I ALSO TOOK SOY ISOFLAVONES CD7 AND 8.) I GOT MY BFP YESTERDAY AT 12DPO. AND I AM SO HAPPY BECAUSE MY CLOSEST FRIEND HAS TWO KIDS ALREADY AND IS PREGNANT WITH HER THIRD... AND LAST MONTH WHEN I FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT I TOLD HER THAT I WAS GOING TO GIVE HER LAST BABY A LITTLE FRIEND... I TOOK MY CLOMID AND SURE ENOUGH SUCCESS ROUND ONE YAY:thumbup:!!! I AM MAKING MY APPT ON MONDAY... I WANT TO SEE IF I CAN STOP TAKING MY BABY ASPIRIN AND PROGESTRONE CREAM, BUTI AM NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL I SEE A DR. WHAT SYMPTOMS ARE YOU HAVING??? MY BOOBS HURT!!!:growlmad: HOW MANY DPO ARE YOU?

oh and to my clomid users with pcos... PLEASE.. talk to your doctor about using progestrone cream. they say we have estrogen domience which is not good after ovulation... this is exactly what i did this month...

-cd 2-6 100mg clomid, prenatal vitamins, epo(cd1-14), and baby aspirin(cd1-currently)
-cd7 240mg soy isoflavones(which equals 120mg clomid)
-cd8 120 mg soy isoflavones (60mg clomid)
-cd15- currently flax seed oil
-cd19-currently progestrone cream twice daily
(PLEASE ASK YOUR DR. IF YOU CAN DO THIS BEFORE YOU TRY)
and of course opk(yall know i did not have a dr. that was all i had lol...)

i have also read that some women need more than five days of clomid... thats what i think the soy did for me... the only thing i am worried about is multiples(cd2-6 you take for "more follicles", the soy has the same effect clomid does so my "many follicles" got stimulated for another to days), but ill take whatever God gives me... how are you ladies doing???

You deserve great news please keep me updated with your progress, I'm so pleased for u and I hope I have good news to tell u next month. Goodluck and all the best xx

you deserve great news please keep me updated with your progress, i'm so pleased for u and i hope i have good news to tell u next month. Goodluck and all the best xx
thanx chick!!! Will this be your first round 0f clomid??? I hope you get you bfp too.i was just really please will the clomid, i forgot to mention, that i didnt have any side eeftects... Except for at ovulation, i felt it, and i was also actually feeling the embryo after that because... I had a dull burning like crampiness (it didnt hurt, it was just not comfortable) and i also had odd back pains...what cd are you taking the clomid? How many mg? How old are you? How long have you been ttc?

Thats great about not many side effects as alot of people seem to get some sort of side effects.
Im starting on 50mg CD 2-6, I am 29 and have been trying for 4 years now.

Im just not sure about how the days work for ovulating and what to look out for etc

It funny even though i am now pregnant i still research clomid... I think i want to be an re lol... Anyways...on a five day cycle of clomid you should ovulate 5-10 days later.. So buy some opks and monitor, if you post them id be more than happy to looks at them... Start using them cd11 test in between 10am and 8pm... Twice a day(you can get a twenty pack for like $18.99 at walgreens, i used the store brand)...id also bd the 11th 13th 15thcd...but if you get a positive opk lets say cd14 bd that day twice and twice the day after...(tmi... But we bd on our kitchen table and i was on my back he was never able to hit it in that position so maybe that helped). Also on the clomid you might actually feel the ovulation i did.. I had cramps on my left side, and had a positive opk the next day. I ovulated cd19, but like i said i technically took 7 days of clomid instead of five. So from cd2-8 i was on anti-estrrogen(clomid and soy isfoflavones, not taken together... Clomid cd2-6 and s.i 7 and 8). And after i ovulated i swear i could feel the baby because like 8 or 9 dpo i had pressure, crampiness, and burning in my uterus and my back was sore...today i am 14dpo and my bbs hurt, but they started hurting yesterday.

Thanks for the information you have helped me alot to understand what i am looking for or testing for I visit my obgyn on 11th April then I will be prescribed Clomid and will start at my next cycle. I will keep in touch with my readings and rersults and find out how you are progressing I am so pleased for you and keep smiling when you mention you are pregnant as I understand what you have been through to get here and it must feel amazing, I bet you havent stopped smiling since you found out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->