TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

Awwww hun that is so nice of you!!! Well i'm glad we'll be able to keep you company at least!!! So im a little worried and not sure if I should be...I'm so new to the temping/charting...but my temp dropped this morning...does this mean that it might keep dropping now or is this normal?!

I don't temp honey so I don't know I'm afraid...:shrug:

Ast xx

Thanks hun.....

Anyone else know if I should be worried?!?

Have you read the info on FF on the left hand side??? I am not registered but you may find an answer here:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/

A xxx

Thanks Ast!!! I just checked that out and it helped a bit!!! I just wish I could know for sure....this next few days is going to be torture...i'm completely obsessed!!

:wacko:

Hi girlies!

I am sending out a massive hug to you all, this TTC business is so stressful and this site is so fab in bringing us together for support.

:hug:

K - sweetie pie, I wish I could come over and give you a big hug. It must be hard when your partner has previous kids and I can uncerstand why you feel sad. Don't stress about the IVF route just yet though, how long have you been trying?? It is good that you are seeing a doc but don't jump feet first into 'I can't have children' (dont you go do what I do all the time missy!:winkwink: Panic first and think rationally later!:roll:) just yet. :kiss:
PM me if you want to chat at all, I am a good listener. :coffee: xxxx And you aint out yet.. so test will ya!!? (I find the lead up to testing more stressful than the actual testing and it is a huge relief when I do test!!)

JMC - Your welcome honey, :hugs: hope it brings you super dust! :dust:

I am now doubting my little bit of EWCM as I havent had any more (I had a huge one last cycle) so am just going to :sex: until I have to go on sunday, as I should have OV'd by then. Am sad to be leaving hubby for a whole week as we haven't ever been apart for a whole week ever before and as we are together 24/7 (we work together too) it will be really strange. :cry:

Anyhoo, going to make a nice cup of tea and play with my beadies!! :happydance:

A xxx

:kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs: AST THANKS SOOOOO MUCH xxxxx i do feel like i have had a hug from you :flower: i think i m over the moody blues now lol!! jesus i am shockingly embarrased about that rant:blush:
I love this group,DH had a bit of a pop about it the other day wants to knw why i wont talk to him,tried to explain he just wont understand, and he didnt understand that!!!! he cuts th convo whenever i mention the word period let alone try and discuss OV,EWCM etc lol, so glad i got u girls:friends::smug:
same for you though Ast if your on your own PM me,likewise im a good listener so we can both get some stuff of our chests if needs be! x

WELL..... you will be pleased to know i bought my FR tests got 2for 1 :thumbup: i will probably test tomorrow morning :wacko:AAAHHHHH SOOOOOO NERVOUS....but not in the same breath but i know i will be able to stop thinking about it as soon as its done!

So still no af again sorry for the tmi,but have had milky cm again knicker marking if you not what i mean,:blush: not extreme but knew it was there,back twinges have eased off but keep feeling pullling pains in my groin which is nasty! otherwise dont feel preggo in the slightest!!hahahaha:help:
im loooooosing the plot

hope all you ladies are well???? gina,jmc??hows it going? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sorry for overly long post!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

quick update: BFN from a FR test this morning,now booking docotrs as been 7 weeks since last AF!!!!!! X

Morning girlies!

K - fingers crossed for you honey, is probably wise to go see your doc just to check its all ok. I know what you mean about hubby although it is more that I have my 'imaginary' online friends and not that i don't discuss CM with him! :haha: He can't even pick up the dog poo when we go to the park (he declares it a 'mummy's' job :roll:) so god knows when he comes to a nappy!)

I haven't heard from my best friend yet though and am supposed to be having her son for a week!!!:wacko: Think its a bit off that she hasn't contacted me at all but maybe the wedding has preoccupied her a bit!

Anyhoo, on the ttc front, nothing to report, haven't had any more ewcm but had some cramping pains yesterday so hope that is good? Apart from that it is :sex: tonight and tomorrow morning (DH is out sat night and we dont need drunk :spermy: !! ) and then it is just fingers crossed time!!:winkwink:

Right must actually do some work as off all next week looking after H...:wacko::happydance:

lol xxx

G'day girls. K totally feel ya, I'm in the same boat - my DH has a child from previous marriage so can completely understand! To top it all off DH's DD knows that we're ttc (this info was slipped from a family member while we were in Sicily) and now I feel soooo much pressure!

JMC I've got my fingers crossed that your temp rises back up again tomorrow. Temp dips at this stage are scary but your temp is still above the coverline. My AF got me and I didn't even have a blinkin' dip but I've been spotting for so long that I kind of knew she'd come. Although AF came early, I think this month was a complete no no really 'cos of the antibiotics I took so gonna try not to take any this month.

Happy bding Aster!! You go catch that egg!

Gina anymore news of that + hpt?

This month we're gonna try the SMEP and I'm gonna be doing the headstand after bding!! We will get that bfp, we will get that bfp............

Happy bding and loads of dust from down under xx

Morning girlies!

HI Brit!! :wave: or should I say g'day!:winkwink:

I have been awake really early as I am soooo excited!! I got an email yesterday to say that I have been selected as one of 4 finalists for a jewellery competition that I entered!! The awards are at a show next week.....:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Had to share that with you guys as am sooooooo happy and at least this will take my mind off the 2ww!!!

Hows you all doing gina? any news? Hope your just too busy celebrating:winkwink:

JMC- how are those temps?

Will pop in later as DH is at the rugby all day today :roll: so no :sex: for me tonight! :nope: Leave for Bath in the morning to go look after my godson (finally spoke to best friend last night!!) but will take my laptop with me so I can still chat!!:hugs:

xxx

Congratulations on becoming a finalist Aster - how exciting!! And great timing with the 2ww. I think the 2ww is the worst part of all with ttc.

JMC sorry to see AF arrived. Do you wish to join me by using the SMEP this month? https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm I'm getting so fed up with the disappointment of not getting a bfp I'm up for trying anything!! I'm totally gonna have my legs in the air come cd8 to help those little soldiers get to where I want them :rofl:.

I had a little drinky-poos last night while looking over Sydney harbour last night, so that cheered me up - I was in a stinking mood yesterday 'cos of my AF. We're off flying to Melbourne today so don't know when I'll be able to get back online.

Good luck girls! xx

Well the :witch: got me 3 days late... got my hopes all up. I've also gotten only :bfn: so this is not my month. :cry:

Nothing exciting here, I had lots of training at work this week and have hardly been home.

Hi girls....sorry i've been out the past few days...I started spotting yesterday morning and I was just completely crushed....crying at work and all....then got AF full blown this afternoon...HORRID cramps again and all....so bad they made me throw up and almost passed out...had to have DH come sit with me so I didn't pass out and hit my head on the bathtub or toilet! Not a good afternoon for me but hopefully much better for you girls!!!

Congrats Aster!!! How exciting!!! I can see why though...I have my bracelet on and it never comes off....DH said who's that from?! And he thought it was amazing when I showed him the package and where it's from....I have gotten many compliments on it also!

Brit and everyone else...thanks for checking on me and watching my chart....it was such a disappointment when it started to drop...just crushed but i'm better now and ready to move on to this cycle!!! Not to discourage at all Brit but we actually followed SMEP plan this last cycle and it didn't work but definitely will keep trying it this cycle with you!!! It really does make sense!!! I'm with ya hun!!!

Gina, im sorry hun...im right there with ya....sigh....what a tough couple days....lets give this next cycle a good go for it again ok!!!

How is everyone?! Anyone getting close?!

Hi girlies!!
Huge hugs for JMC and gina...:cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: sorry that evil witchie came but got everything crossed for the next cycle.. :dust:

Miss ya Brit!!:flower: but will definately join you on that plan if I'm not successful this month.
Got some wierd crampy pains like AF but asI am only 4/5 dpo I think it is probably in my head!! Am pretty knackered from looking after my godson as is hardwork going straight intro a toddler! He was awake in the night a bit upset too, but got him back to sleep quite quickly. Am not used to having disturbed sleep though (doesn't sound good though does it!:winkwink:) so a bit sleepy....:yawn:

Am just about to go down to the post office to send my entry special delivery for the judging of the piece in the flesh. So have given it a good luck kiss and will go now!! (will do us good to get some fresh air I think!!) :thumbup:

lol and :hugs: Aster xxxx

Hi ya :wave:. Well we're over in Melbourne and staying in an apartment with internet access so while hubby's in bed I'm on here :yipee:. This site is terrible really - it's taken my sanity and I can't keep away!

Blimey Aster - looking after a toddler isn't easy, no wonder you're shattered! I find it hard when my nephew comes over for just a couple of hours!!! :rofl: I have my FX for you this month. Bring on all those symptoms!!!

So this morning I thought I'd try looking for my cp. I've never been able to find it before :dohh: but this morning I did, although I must admit it was quite difficult!

:sulk: Boo-hoo, where is everybody? :shrug: Waiting to begin the bd marathon?

Well, I'm starting my opks again tomorrow and I'm hoping that this month I'll see a + on those damn things. I've only ever got a + on the CB digital smiley face opks. I can still hope and if not, I've got the eyes of my DH to double check the lines but the bding has already begun for me. I'm making sure that I have plenty of :spermy: ready there waiting for when ovulation occurs.

I don't know when I'll be able to come online again 'cos we're off to Ayres Rock tomorrow and not sure if we'll have internet access. So until then good luck girls! Happy bding Gina and JMC. Aster & K any updates?

Hi girlies!! Sorry for not being in touch so much but 2 year olds are so flipping energetic!!!
I am not really having loads of symptoms but then I am so tired out from looking after a toddler for a week, i have barely had time to breathe!!

I was quite weepy today though and nearly burst into tears in the middle of the soft play centre today! :roll: Which means that AF is probably round the corner... (am guessing about 4/5 days away:cry:)

Apart from that don't really feel any different which makes me think that this isnt my month... :cry::cry:

But in order to cheer me up I am now watching the film, ''knocked up'' that seems to be cheering me up!!!

Love and :dust:to all you girlies. xxxxx

BFN for me this morning....:cry::cry: so just got to wait for witchie now...:cry:

Didn't win my comp on saturday but had a lovely day and got to meet up with some great friends and got a finalists goodiy bag!:happydance:

I have the 2 ww but I hate the wait for the witchie more....:growlmad:

So looks like i will be joining you guys in your mission this next month!

Hows all you girlies??:hugs::hugs:

A xxx

Hey girls!

Sorry I haven't been in touch, I had a really really bad week last week and didn't have the energy to post anything.

The AF turned up the day I thought, so that was OK.

Today is CD 16 and 4 DPO (I got a positive Clearblue OPK last Thursday CD 12) and I have a question for you girlies, I noticed that I have a few spots on my face that came up during the weekend which never happens unless the AF is due (and I normally get one the most, today I have 3). As well as that my DH was commenting today and yesterday that I am behaving very touchy, like if the AF was due the next few days (and trust me, he is very good and foreseeing this) and I had to kept saying that it is not due until end of next week. On top of that I went to the toilet for a pee about 20 min ago and the largest amount of EWCM (clear) appear on the toilet paper ( I didn't get such an amount last week). Now I have this "wet" feeling and I am curious to know what is going on.

The BD was as follows:

CD 11 - BD
CD 12 - Positive OPK, no BD
CD 13 - No BD
CD 14 - BD
CD 15 - BD
CD 16 (today) - EWCM and spots

By looking at that, I very much doubt that I will have a BPF this month, but it is quite unusual that I got these funny "symptoms". Can any of you give me some advice?

Aster, Im sorry to hear about not winning the competition, for me you are a winner, I adore the bracelet, I wear it everyday! xx

I hope you are all well..

xx

Aster - sorry to hear about your bfn...

Bumble - your bding looks alright, it only takes once! :)

Not much new here, going to start OPKing again tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->