TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

Oh no honey! But don't give up hope until the af arrives! Could just be too early. Big hugs honey and still got my fingers crossed. Lol xxx

Oh Brit im sorry hun...know how ya feel....well this morning just a few minutes ago actually....the :witch: got me...Ya know what though?! It's ok!!! It means that I actually had a 40 day cycle last month rather than the 45 I had the month before and now i'll start clomid on Friday and hopefully get it even shorter! Plus we get to have fun trying again this month! Thanks for all your support ladies...I'll keep rooting for you all!

Oh jmc I'm sorry, but as you say plenty of practising now! Hee hee and enjoy a drink!!! On the long drive away now and the weather is awful! Hope it picks up!:(
Lol and hugs xxx

Thanks hun!!! You guys are so great....I feel much better now that I have you girls to help me through all of this fun stuff haha....

I am definitely going to enjoy a few drinks this weekend in Chicago!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend away and have a WONDERFUL Anniversary Aster!! I hope the weather gets better for you! I'll be back online on Sunday when I get home to check on you girls!!!

Have a fab time in Chicago! Very jealous! Lol xxx

Thanks Aster!!! Have fun "SEASIDE"!!!! hehe....Ok, go ahead and laugh Brit haha...love this site!

Ha ha ha ha! Love you girlies! Xxx

Hello Ladies!

Gosh, u all have very interesting jobs.. Aster, do you and husband own a breweryand a pub?? That sounds so cool!! It must be very hard work though..

Aster, thanks for the info about the OPKs from the Internet, I still have 3 sticks of those Clearblue Digital tests (after the shock of not being able to buy replacements, I am going to make them last..) so will try to stick to the reliable ones, they definitely worked for me.. By the way, how was dinner last nite? x

I have been aiming to pee on the stick, so far so good, I guess I have very strong muscles down below.. lol

Brit don't worry pet, it is still early days, try again when yr AF is due, lots of :dust: for you!

I wanna know more about those First Response tests! 6 days early! That is amazing!

I read about Jasmine not being on BnB anymore, I hope she is ok..

Any plans for the weekend ladies? I don't have any, will be watching The X Factor on Saturday nite and will probably go to the movies with my hubby at some point..

xo

Dear dear, I look like Im in a complete different conversation than everybody else, writing about "old stuff"..

This is going to sound daft, what do u girls mean by "Seaside"? Sorry, not being online for so long and not having a clue of what u girls were chatting while I was away about makes me feel a bit.. "clueless" lol.

Aster hun, I didn't realise that your anniversary was this weekend..

U will soon realise this is a B-B special, I have the memory of a fish!!:wacko:

xo

Hey hon,
don't worry I will fill you in! it is horrid when you aren't in on the joke.:cry:

I was just saying that i was going away this weekend for my anniversary to the seaside and JMC said 'where's seaside?' silly really but it made me chuckle!!!:haha:

Dinner last night was ok, food was lovely but my FIL is a bit of a pain in the bum and is just one of those 'difficult' people! (you know the ones who always have to niggle at something to spoil it, even in your own pub!!!!) My MIL is lovely and my SIL is spoiled but they are a pretty good bunch as inlaws go!!! My SIL didn't even work in the end so we could have gone where hubby wanted to go but he is too nice to cause a big fight over it, even on his birthday!!

You are right hon, it is hard work but I really only do paperwork and SIL manages the pub (I am so not a late night person!) so thank god it is only 9-5pm and we don't live there too!!!

Anyhoo, my MIL gave me a dongle (no its not rude, thats what its called!!!):blush: so am able to get the internet on the boat!! Yay!!!!:happydance:

So can keep you all upto date and keep up with the gossip while hubby is in the pub!!! heeheehee.....

Are you in the UK B-B? I think you can only get the first response in the UK but here is the link, they normally have them in Boots.
https://www.firstresponsefertility.com/

Right, off to the pub (for my virtuous squash and soda) after a 4 hour drive to get here!!!

love and hugs :hugs: to all and still got everything crossed!!!!
A xxxxxxx

Hey,

Aster, thanks so much for the Seaside explanation.. It made me giggle too!

A dongle?!?! What is it?!?!That name is so funny. I am actually watching the Dingles on Emmerdale and reading that word made think of their imaginary big brother..

I live in the UK, but the biggest Boots we have here doesn't stock the FR OV tests, only the Clearblue Digital ones.. maybe I could order them through the Boots website.

Are you based in Worcestershire? My husband was in Kidderminster and Telford last year through work. Is that near there?

I am afraid I don't have any updates with regards to tests, OV, etc yet, I am just waiting for my AF to go away and once it is over, I will be jumping on my poor husband's back..

jmc enjoy yr time in Chicago, it sounds like it is going to be fab! I will just sit here on my couch and watch the rain fall through the window (like I have been doing since I moved to this country.. ), I wanna go home on holidays again!! The things a woman needs to do for love.. :bodyb:

Anyway, I am away to get make some dinner, I will speak to you all later!

xx

Thanks Aster!!! Have fun "SEASIDE"!!!! hehe....Ok, go ahead and laugh Brit haha...love this site!

OK, so after all my blubbering like a big old :baby: that done the trick :rofl:. I can't stay down for too long, I'm kind of one of these people that the glass is half full, if ya know what I mean.

I got my First Response from Superdrug, I was actually surprised cos they're cheaper than Clearblue! My af is due tomorrow so I'm not holding out too much but there's still hope while af is absent xx. Aster you still testing on the weekend? I'm wishing you all the best!

JMC I am sorry about :witch: but glad that you're cycles are/getting sorted. You've got a great attitude towards AF... Looking forward to having all those drinkies... If AF has reached me by this weekend I'm gonna just eat, drink and be as merry as can be :thumbup: and I'll think of you all while I do. xx

HELLOOOOOO LADIES!!!!!

Yes, I am back!!! OMG, I had the best time ever!! Lots of sunshine, food and drink, you really can't beat that!! And of course, I am blaaaaack (10 levels higher than tanned lol)..

On the other hand, the AF came to visit me just on the day I expected, that was TODAY :growlmad:.

But I am ok, it is only the first month trying, so I wasn't expecting to have a wee bun in the oven straight away.. It is all cool.

Jasmine, I read yr posts!! What happened?!? :hugs:

Lou 1st time and jmc11, welcome to our thread! :winkwink:

List updated (let me girls know if there have been any changes):

AF DUE DATE:

Brit across sea: TBC
Lou 1st time: 8th August
Jasmine T-P: 25th August
XKLFX: 25th August
Aster: 1st September
Bumble-bee: 21st September
jmc111: TBC

XKLFX, when is yr AF due? I put 25th August, but I think that is yr OV date, isn't it?

And how is everyone?? Any biz?? Who is talking about food?? lol

xx

Hello beautifull ladies :hugs:
i am back from a short but bloody brill holiday! glad urs was a good ine as well bumble-bee :flower:

well yeah 25th was what i thought would be a poss OV date for me not AF but no OV :nope: used the clear blue ov test for 7 days,only thing was when i took the sticks out there was a line slightly lighter than the second but apparently u cant use that????? couldn track cm as been very dry(sorry!) but put this down to extreme heat-dehyration etc......il be honest ladies im very down at the moment i feel like its just never going to happen for me its now 8 months since we have been ttc not far off a year.

only on page 8 of 12 so i hope as i read on i see some positive bbps for u guys xxxxxxxxxxx:kiss:

B-b I live in kidderminster! Where was he working here? Do you live quite close then?

A dongle is a little usb stick thing that you stuck in the side of your laptop and it gives you the internet through a mobile phone network! So lots of chat time and easier than my phone for replying!

Yes, am still testing at the weekend but am trying to hold out for sat morning at the moment!

Brit- sending you huge hugs! (and maybe a tissue) it is perfectly normal to feel gutted but next month will be a good month for us all! Loads of pma and dust!!! Loads of love sweetie and you let your hair down! It won't be long til you can't do that! ;)

Lol xxx

Hello girlies!!! Wow, I missed a few since earlier when I checked at work!!! Ok...

BB - "... but the biggest Boots we have here doesn't stock the FR OV tests, only the Clearblue Digital ones.. maybe I could order them through the Boots website." YOu girls are going to start really laughing at me but what is Boots?!? :rofl: And where are you originally from?!

Brit - I'm glad I could cheer you up a bit!!! hehe.....And yes, we have to keep up the PMA!!!! Awwww thanks hun...i'll think of you as well when i'm having those drinks and eatin all the pizza in sight haha! Yum!! This is gonna be our month girls!!! I can feel it!!!

Aster - how's the trip so far?! Hope it's goin well!! Are ya startin that anniversary BD'n early?! :rofl:

:rofl: Boots is similar to CVS.

Well, I'm up bright and early - I was busting for a pee. I'm now on AF watch 'cos she was due today but if you click on my chart you'll see that my temp is still up and FF has now given me a test countdown (stats) of 5 days. So, while AF stays away there is still hope. I still have my bloatedness and also the gurgling in tummy. FX

I've been attacked by the :witch:! So, onto cycle 5 for me but I feel good about it 'cos I've just purchased a whole load of opks and hpts and renewed my FF account!! Bring it on.... :gun: I'm so getting ready for this month!

KLF do you use preseed for being... ahem... "dry"? Doesn't that help those :spermy: swim to where the need to go? Other than that, is it possible that you could have ovulated early, therefore having a shorter cycle this month, which would also account for being dry now? Sorry for the endless amount of questions.

Aster, how are you feeling? Any symptoms we can obsess over?

Good morning!

Another miserable day with thick grey clouds and no sun at all, great..

Aster, do u live in Kidderminster?!? Unfortunately we don't live near there.. My husband was working there last summer at a shop ( I can't remember whether it was Clarks or Mothercare..), he runs a painting and decorating company which was hired to decorate this particular store. He was also in Telford doing the same thing a few months before that.. I went to see him while he was in Telford and visited Shrophire, which was absolutely gorg!! How are you feeling today? Any symptoms at all?

Brit, I love your determination and your spirit, you go girl!!

jmc, Im sorry, here we are talking about Boots, and you probably have in your head this enormous pair of boots with people shopping inside!! it is a chain of chemists where they sell toiletries, beauty products, etc.. The answer to your second question is Spain.

XKLFX, I don't wanna hear that you are feeling down, don't give up please! I can understand how you are feeling, sometimes I wonder how long it will take for me as well as I am not in my 20s anymore and I feel that it works against me, but we need to keep strong and persevere, and you will see that our time will come. If you need to talk, I am here for you. Have you tried other tests? The CB digital OV tests (the ones with the smiley face) worked for me, try those and see how it goes.. I tried the normal CB OV tests and for the life of me I had no clue how to read them.

Anyway girlies, I am away to do a bit of work, speak to you all later! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->