TTC #1 for 15 months

Thanks Jamie, I hope you are having a wonderful pregnancy. Keep us updated!

Jodi - we are similar days in our cycles, any news? The witch is due tomorrow or Wednesday so it won't be long now. I broke down and tested on Sunday (which would be around 12dpo) and a bfn. I can't say I'm super surprised because dh and I were tired this month and didn't bd as much as we would have liked. So one more natural cycle until the IUI (and one more chance to get our natural bfp).

Shamrock - are you in your fertile period now?

Hoping that all of you ladies are doing well.

Hi ladies, can I feel sorry for myself? Af is due today/tomorrow and I have early signs of her arrival. The cramps and all. I know its her because its the exact same systems as every.other.month.

I feel sad tonight. I think I need a good cry before bed. Sorry to be a downer. I just don't know what we are doing wrong??:cry:

Hi ladies, can I feel sorry for myself? Af is due today/tomorrow and I have early signs of her arrival. The cramps and all. I know its her because its the exact same systems as every.other.month.

I feel sad tonight. I think I need a good cry before bed. Sorry to be a downer. I just don't know what we are doing wrong??:cry:

I'm sorry Cheers, you are absolutely allowed to cry & be upset if AF is indeed on her way. But don't lose hope. I will keep my fingers crossed that a BFP is on the way for you!

Well ladies....havnt been on here lately due to massive stress....lol! I am 6 days late and got a BFP this morning on Clearblue Digital and a faint BFP on a cheapo from dollar store this afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->