TTC #1 for 15 months

Shamrock sorry to hear about af - I know its disappointing. I hope your next cycle on clomid goes smoothly and that you get your bfp.:hugs:

Well, my week has gone down hill fast....been in bed with over 100 degree fever plus all congested since wednesday morning :( had to move my appt to tomoro to get my clomid exam (I'll be taking it CD5-9 again like last month) but this month she had talked about raising it to 100mg:)I will let ya'll know what she decides when I get home from work tomoro!

Update:

Went to OB/GYN today at lunch, got my Clomid exam...No Cysts so she called me in 100mg of Clomid to take CD 5-9 :D

She also called me in some anti-biotics for this Sinus Infection!

Well hopefully the Clomid boost will help this Cycle!

Baby Dust to all you girls!!!!

Shamrock good luck with the clomid. Fx that this means you'll get your bfp in a few weeks

I'm on cd12 so the baby dancing will have to begin soon - I usually ovulate around day 16-18. I'll try an opk tomorrow.

Jodi how are you doing?

Everything is ok here. On CD 14 and no signs of a positive opk yet. I usually have a visible line by now but nothing. Last cycle I got my positive opk on day 16 or 17. The cycle before it was until like day 19 or something so I guess I'll have to be patient.
OH got home today though so the BD will begin regardless!

Jamie, can't wait to hear how ur dr appt goes tomorow :) keep us posted! And hopefully more of us will be joining you soon as bump buddies!

Shamrock I'm so sorry you're sick! But I am thrilled to hear about your doctor giving you 100 mgs! I'm so positive that Clomid is going to work for you! I'll keep you posted on my appointment tomorrow. I waited all week and took another test yesterday, rather than testing every single day. Yesterday's test was the darkest positive I've ever seen - my last pregnancy never had one anything but faint lines. So I'm taking it as a great sign and trying to stop being so paranoid & scared.

Cheers & Jodi - good luck this month! I hope you get your positive OPK's soon so the BD'ing can begin! I am sure we're all going to be bump buddies very very soon. :)

Hi girls-

Just an update. I was worried for nothing - my first beta test came back at 1700 for 4w5d. My dr said that was a good number. When I m/c, my beta was 117 at 5w5d. So things this time look much better. I decided to relax until my 8 week visit and just enjoy this instead of stressing out.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Jamie so glad to hear that your app went well. Those numbers are significantly higher!!

I got my positive on the opk tonight. So............ off for some Valentine loving :winkwink:

Jodi any sign of a positive opk?

Hope everyone got some special love notes today.

Glad to hear everything is looking good Jamie!!

I got a neraly positive opk this afternoon. I am going to test again tonight, pretty sure it will be positive. It's a couple days later than usual, but as they say, better late then never. I've got a pretty good amount of ewcm this cycle too. Hopefully Valentines Day will be lucky for me!

Cheers & Jodi - What perfect timing with it being Valentine's Day for your OPK's to be positive! Enjoy your evenings. ;)

Jamie, so glad ur appointment went good!!!

Cheers and Jodi, YAY for positive opk's! Gonna be a wonderful Valentine's night for sure! And hopefully a lucky one at that for bfp's in 2 weeks! :)

Shamrock I hope this next cycle of clomid brings you a bfp. Did you experience a lot of side effects last month?

Jodi - I hope we get our bfps in 2ww and that we can look back and wonder if it was a very special Valentine's gift!

I got a call from the clinic and my meeting to learn about the injections is scheduled for the second week of March. Then I'll call in with my cd1 and we will begin the IUI. I've now officially been tested for all the STIs and hormones etc... So glad to hear that the results are all good. Frustrating that they can't point to any one cause that might be a quick fix lol!

I have my fingers crossed for us all cheers!!

My OH will be away during ovulation for the next couple of cycles, so this is our last shot for a little while. Hopefully we did it :)

Cheers- Thanks! We hope so too....if not we r gonna take a little break to pay off some more debts before we start any further tests or IUI. The only side effect I really noticed was that my hot flashes were a little worse (I have them from my thyroid meds). And the hot flashes have been kinda bad again this week. I went to the library and checked out all of the fertility books and a book about endometriosis to read.

Hi girls! I just wanted to see how you were all doing this cycle. I am hoping & praying for all of you to get your BFP's.

Jodi & Cheers - I hope your 2WW's are flying by, I can't wait to hear updates soon!

Shamrock - I hope your hot flashes have subsided, and that the 100 mgs brings you extra luck this month!

Jamie- hot flashes r getting back to normal...lol. How r u doing?

I'm glad your hot flashes are subsiding!

I am doing good - I feel pretty normal actually. Just sore bb's, and occasionally very mild nausea. Nothing major though. I won't see my dr for 3 weeks so I'm just trying to wait it out w/out freaking myself out!

Its quiet in here these days. Shamrock how is the clomid? Have you ovulated yet?

Jodi - how are you making it in the 2ww?! I should be about 12dpo on Sunday but I don't really want to test. I'm basing the ovulation date on a + opk and the fact that my luteal phase is usually about 14 days. Would love to cancel the IUI because of natural conception :winkwink:

How are the new ladies on the board doing, any updates?

Jamie I hope you are doing well and enjoying your pregnancy!

Its quiet in here these days. Shamrock how is the clomid? Have you ovulated yet?

Jodi - how are you making it in the 2ww?! I should be about 12dpo on Sunday but I don't really want to test. I'm basing the ovulation date on a + opk and the fact that my luteal phase is usually about 14 days. Would love to cancel the IUI because of natural conception :winkwink:

How are the new ladies on the board doing, any updates?

Jamie I hope you are doing well and enjoying your pregnancy!

I've been thinking about all you girls. Cheers, good luck taking your pregnancy tests, I hope you get your BFP! It would be really nice to be able to cancel your IUI! Jodi, you should be getting ready to test too right?

I ended up in the ER last night. I was diagnosed w/hyperemesis for dehydration & nausea, and I had spotting. Luckily, the ultrasound showed the baby & heartbeat. I know it's all worth it, but it was a scary night.

I wish you girls all the best of luck this month. I hope to be sharing this journey with you soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->