TTC #1 for 15 months

Jamie - You and your OH are beautiful! That's going to be one CUTE baby :)

Julie - Looks like we are in the same place. This is my 9th cycle ttc. I am using preseed and started taking Fertilaid this cycle. I have my fingers crossed that we both get our bfps soon!!

thank you very much yes fingers crossed we do get the :bfp: when working things out i should be able to test at the start of next week

Well af found me. Arrived yesterday so there was no need to take a hpt today to see whether I still needed to keep my appointment for the IUI consent signing.

i'm pretty bummed... another month and I just don't know why its not happening for us :cry:

On a positive note, it looks like we will try out first IUI around April. Until then we have a couple more cycles of trying naturally.

Jodi - glad to hear that you are going to speak to your doc. Hopefully he/she can ease your mind and if need be, even refer you for some preliminary bloodwork to confirm everything.

Shamrock and Jamie - I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you and that you get your bfps. I noticed that I sometimes get some weird cm before af but that's a lot closer to when af is due. I hope it means something good for you!

I took a test this morning and it said 'not pregnant'. But I am only at 11dpo. My temp rose of course after ovulation, then the past few days it has inched up a lil more each morning, then came back down to my post ovulation temp of 98.1 today. So maybe there is still hope for me....what do ya'll think? Boobs are very swollen and tighter, veins very pronounced, very thirsty and more hungry than normal, tired even after 8+ hours sleep, quite gassy, "snotty" CM, slight cramps (not quite AF type).

Cheers, I hope ur right that its still early! I'm not going to test again til wednesday morning....that would put me at 14dpo.

I understand about people u work with being pregnant...it seems like everyone else I work with is getting pregnant but me....and none of them were married :( its just very upsetting to me....then I see preggo chics and moms at the store and I get so upset :(

Well, I couldn't wait until day 14. The possible evap lines were driving me crazy so I went out & bought a digital test.

And it says YES! I almost hit the floor - I seriously have no symptoms. And I think I have symptoms every single month except this one. I took a First Response Test & another internet cheapie & both were faintly positive too!

One downside - I got into a fender bender on my way home from buying more tests. So it's hard for me to enjoy my BFP...I'm so afraid I'm going to miscarry now. It's so early on, I don't even think getting an ultrasound would do anything. So fingers crossed everythings okay!

Baby dust to you girls!
Congrats! I'm sure ur sooooo excited! :)
I wiped today and there was some light pink discharge :S hoping it might be a good sign...but not geting my hopes up :(

Shamrock! I found a thread by you!!!

Cheers, it took me over two years, just ask Shamrock, 2 yrs and at least 4 months... I was just deciding it wasn't going to happen. And bam! Preggers :)

And Shamrock, you know I know just as well you as you, how you feel seeing those that are preggers and you're not. My sister for example... but I have a 2 yr old niece!! I love like crazy, but it still broke my heart when I found out she was pregnant... so I know how you're feeling!!

jaime.. congrats!! and no further along you are, the bumper accident, hopefully ur fine, i was riding horses up to 5 months along. they're pretty cushioned at this stage.. not even size of a peanut yet. so... hopefully ur fine!

Shamrock!! You know I'm here anytime!!!!! Hopefully the wipe today is a sign of implantion.. but only time will tell, it may not happen soon, but it will happen for you!!!! :) :hugs:

Welcome Julie & Izzy!

I still plan on hanging around this group, keeping an eye on my soon to be bump buddies. I know it's going to happen for everyone soon. Thanks for the reassurance Izzy - throughout the day I have calmed down a lot. I've read so many accident stories, and none of them ended badly when they were minor like mine. It's amazing how quickly you worry about something that you just found out about!

Jodi - thank you, you are so sweet! :) and I hope you're right!

Welcome Julie & Izzy!

I still plan on hanging around this group, keeping an eye on my soon to be bump buddies. I know it's going to happen for everyone soon. Thanks for the reassurance Izzy - throughout the day I have calmed down a lot. I've read so many accident stories, and none of them ended badly when they were minor like mine. It's amazing how quickly you worry about something that you just found out about!

Jodi - thank you, you are so sweet! :) and I hope you're right!

thank and congrats i am very happy for you :flower:

Eeeekkkk congrats Jamie!:happydance:

I wouldn't worry too much about the fender bender, your little bean is so well protected. Take it easy and enjoy. How long were you guys trying again?

I second jodi's comment - you and your dh are a very good looking couple.

Shamrock my fingers are crossed for you!

Welcome Julie. We also use preseed, can't hurt right. Day 8 of a 30 day cycle. Gearing up for bding!

Welcome Julie! Much baby dust ur way!

Thanks izzys girl! Luv ya mean it! You've been there for me thru my many months of trying and I know u'll be here for me when I finally get my BFP!

Eeeekkkk congrats Jamie!:happydance:

I wouldn't worry too much about the fender bender, your little bean is so well protected. Take it easy and enjoy. How long were you guys trying again?

I second jodi's comment - you and your dh are a very good looking couple.

Shamrock my fingers are crossed for you!

Welcome Julie. We also use preseed, can't hurt right. Day 8 of a 30 day cycle. Gearing up for bding!

yes thats what i thought it can not hurt
and good luck x

Well I'm afraid AF is trying to get me today. But the odd thing is my temp spiked up .7 degrees this morning?? That's very confusing....anyone else had that happen?

hi i am sorry to hear that is it a good way to check your temp as i have not been doing that ?

hi i am sorry to hear that is it a good way to check your temp as i have not been doing that ?

Well, personally I think the temp thing is driving me batty....but more than that I just wanna be preggo...lol! Gonna call dr in a bit....

well i hope every thing gos ok
well i have had my breaded day today so looks like i am start from day 1 again

Do you mind if I pop in? I have been ttc since August 2009. I think I've got a good grasp of the lingo. I am a member of a great group, but almost everyone there has gotten pregnant (all the ones that I originally joined with). I'd love to have some ladies to chat with!

We have been trying since August 2009, too! It is absolutely exhausting and depressing, but such a relief to find other people who can relate!

Thanks Julie & Cheers! - the accident still has me on edge, my whole body hurts today. I took so many tests yesterday throughout the day, some just a half hour apart. Last night 2 of them came back negative so I completely broke down. But then this mornings test was positive again. So I think I just diluted my hormones & didn't wait long enough between testing. Hopefully! I have a call into my doctor for some reassurance, but obviously chemical pregnancy is flashing in my mind right now.

Shamrock, I'm so sorry about AF! Last month my temp was high the day AF got me too. I know a lot of people find accuracy in it, but I never have. It drove me crazy too. Fx that Clomid cycle 2 is your lucky month!

Thanks Julie & Cheers! - the accident still has me on edge, my whole body hurts today. I took so many tests yesterday throughout the day, some just a half hour apart. Last night 2 of them came back negative so I completely broke down. But then this mornings test was positive again. So I think I just diluted my hormones & didn't wait long enough between testing. Hopefully! I have a call into my doctor for some reassurance, but obviously chemical pregnancy is flashing in my mind right now.

Shamrock, I'm so sorry about AF! Last month my temp was high the day AF got me too. I know a lot of people find accuracy in it, but I never have. It drove me crazy too. Fx that Clomid cycle 2 is your lucky month!

hi jamie ya i think you will be just fine but i can see its hard not to worry ya think you pop to docs to reasure you will help put your mind at rest and then you should be able to relax a bit more
and i think with the tests it is proberly you have tool them too close together and stressin a bit
i am sure every thing will be ok and before you lnow it you will have your bundle of joy x

hi jamie ya i think you will be just fine but i can see its hard not to worry ya think you pop to docs to reasure you will help put your mind at rest and then you should be able to relax a bit more
and i think with the tests it is proberly you have tool them too close together and stressin a bit
i am sure every thing will be ok and before you lnow it you will have your bundle of joy x

Thank you! You are right - talking to the doc helped! She said it is impossible to have a miscarriage from a fender bender at 4 weeks. She also confirmed that taking too many tests so early on will dilute hormones & can lead to negative tests. So she has me hopeful again. I go for bloodwork next monday to confirm. It's going to be a long week!

Hey Ladies! Hop everyone is feeling well.

Jamie - Glad to hear that your doctor has put your mind at ease a little.

Shamrock - Boo on AF :(

So I started to bleed today for no reason. I'm assuming it's a side effect to the Fertilaid so I'm stopping them immeatiately. This has never happened before.
Not sure when to expect ovulation now :S

Well....not too sure if its AF or not, didn't fill a tampon all day and when I wipe there isn't anything on the tp....wanna talk bout confused. Dr set me up to come in thursday one way or another, if I'm still not heavy flow they will do a blood test but if heavy flow appears then they will do an exam and prescribe my clomid. :S

Well....the official verdict is in nope...after a few hours of nothing AF appeared in her normal fashion of me being doubled over in pain.

Gerrrr...I don't know whether to scream or cry at this point :( so I will get an exam Thursday to get my perscription of clomid....I don't know if I can handle another cycle :S

Thank you! You are right - talking to the doc helped! She said it is impossible to have a miscarriage from a fender bender at 4 weeks. She also confirmed that taking too many tests so early on will dilute hormones & can lead to negative tests. So she has me hopeful again. I go for bloodwork next monday to confirm. It's going to be a long week!

or i am so glad the docs have put your mind at rest a little bit and wish you all the luck with the tests on monday x
i know it seams a long time away but i think the best thing to do is to try and relax and not stress to much x

Well....the official verdict is in nope...after a few hours of nothing AF appeared in her normal fashion of me being doubled over in pain.

Gerrrr...I don't know whether to scream or cry at this point :( so I will get an exam Thursday to get my perscription of clomid....I don't know if I can handle another cycle :S

or sorry to hear that keep your chin up i know its easier said than done
i had a bleed yesterday and thought it was my period but know today theres nothing i too am not sure whats going on but the bleed was 5 days early so think i will just wait and see what happens today
i really hope every thing is ok for you and wish you all the luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->