TTC #1 for 15 months

Went to dr yesterday. They decided to do yet another blood pregnancy test that I will get results from this morning. If it is negative and aunt flo comes again this coming month they r going to start me on clomid. I'll post the test results this afternoon!

I hope you get good news Shamrock! Keep us posted.

My doc said she'd start Clomid in January too. I am debating on waiting a few more months first and seeing how the soy works out. So far, no ovulation yet.

Test was negative again. So if aunt flo does come we'll be starting clomid in january. Hoping we did a good job this month....lol...temp has been slightly elevated last 2 days!

I tested yesterday and got a terrible evap :S I know it wasn't the start of a bfp because when I tested this morning there was no sign of a line :(

I tested yesterday and got a terrible evap :S I know it wasn't the start of a bfp because when I tested this morning there was no sign of a line :(

:( what CD r u on? Hopefully it was just a lil soon!

Shamrock: elevated temp is always a good sign!
Jodi: Keep hope ~ it could just still be too early. I hate evap lines. They are so tricky!

Good luck girls! My ovulation kit was positive today, CD14, so I'm really pleased with that. I always ovulate, but not always right at mid-month so I am thanking soy for that. Almost to the two week wait!

I am on CD 30 and 9 dpo. My cycle aren't usually this long (I O'd late) so i'm in uncharted territory. It is still early so you never know. My cervix has been closed tight since a couple of days past O and it's softer than usual. Hopefully those are good signs. I'm going to try not to test again until the 1st. FF says I should hold off until the 3rd :S

Jodi: Keep hope ~ it could just still be too early. I hate evap lines. They are so tricky!

Good luck girls! My ovulation kit was positive today, CD14, so I'm really pleased with that. I always ovulate, but not always right at mid-month so I am thanking soy for that. Almost to the two week wait!

I am still learning, so forgive me...lol. But what is considered the two week wait?

I am still learning, so forgive me...lol. But what is considered the two week wait?

I'm still learning this stuff too :)
The 2WW is the time from ovulation until the time your period would start/the time you would test for pregnancy. Of course, I usually start 11-12 days after ovulation so it's never really a two week wait for me.

I normally O on day 14 and then AF is about 14 days later...so I guess that means I am on my 2WW....even tho I wanna know now! Lol!:D

I normally O on day 14 and then AF is about 14 days later...so I guess that means I am on my 2WW....even tho I wanna know now! Lol!:D

That's great that your cycles are normal like that! Makes it easier to predict O. The 2WW is awful - I end up testing so early & torturing myself! I hope you get good news soon!

Does the fertility friend calendar tell u when u should test? This is my first month actually using it!

It does. Tt counts down from five. Well al least I know it does with a membership, not sure if you are using the free trial. Test day is labeled T.

The suspense is already killing me!!! I don't wanna wait...lol! I wish there was a way to just know immediately! Lol!!

I know exactly how you feel! I've peed on numerous internet cheapies, all negative of course :( I got a couple of evaporation lines. I'm hoping it's still to early, but I don't think this is my month.

I hate evaporation lines! I have gotten so excited over those in the past, not realizing what they were. The Dollar Tree near me just restocked pregnancy tests. I looked like a crazy person filling up a whole basket of them. I hate this wait, I want to test now!

This is my first cycle using cheapie hpt's so it's my first time getting evaps. Luckily I've been on this forum enough that I've heard of them and knew it as soon as I saw it.
My temp went down a little this am but is still above coverline. I'm thinking it's a sign that AF is on her way, either tomorrow or the next day. I got another :bfn: again today :(

Hopefully 2011 will be a lucky year for all of us :)

I want someone to twitch their nose and I am officially preggo! Lol! My dr told me she would if she could!

Looks like I can test as early as next Saturday the 8th! What do ya'll think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->