TTC #1 for 15 months

I've been having heartburn...but didn't think to link it to possible pregnancy symptoms....I've also read that a positive pretti test may not show up until 15 dpo...so technically my negative could turn positive this week and urs too Jamie! :)

Heartburn was the only symptoms I had when I conceived my DD!!!

You both have me really excited about my heartburn now! haha. I had read about it being a pregnancy symptom, but didn't know how early it could be. Jodi, how early did your heartburn start with your pregnancy?

Shamrock, has your spotting stopped? I had horrible cramps today. I took some advil & a bath. I fully expected AF, but nothing. I figure the cramps are too late to be implantation cramps, I think I'm 11 DPO now. I still have hope though.

You both have me really excited about my heartburn now! haha. I had read about it being a pregnancy symptom, but didn't know how early it could be. Jodi, how early did your heartburn start with your pregnancy?

Shamrock, has your spotting stopped? I had horrible cramps today. I took some advil & a bath. I fully expected AF, but nothing. I figure the cramps are too late to be implantation cramps, I think I'm 11 DPO now. I still have hope though.

Jamie, I had 2 small episodes of spotting today...it was a brownish pink. But no cramps....I think I'm gonna wait til thursday to test again.

I posted on here when I got my :bfp: that the only symptom I had was heartburn. I got my :bfp: a few days after AF was late, so I'm thinking it must have been pretty early. Unfortunately it lasted the entire pregnancy and was followed up with some serious morning sickness. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat though :)

So since AF was suppose to come today then would Thursday be a good idea to retest?

Well.....AF hit me like a ton of bricks as I walked into work this morning :( setting at my dr's office now waiting to have an exam so that they can prescribe me Clomid....so hopefully this cycle will be my cycle!!

Fx for you this cycle shamrock! Hopefully we can be bump buddies :)

Oh Shamrock I'm sorry about AF! I was so hopeful for you! I am to start Clomid next cycle too, so hopefully we'll have better luck with that. :hugs:

I had horrible cramps on & off all day that have now completely stopped but no AF. I know she's around the corner though, I wish I could just get it over with.

Jodi, when you got your BFP's were you testing before your missed period as well and getting BFN's? I just wonder if I should still have hope for this cycle! :) Normally I've started by now, but I won't officially be late until Friday.

I did test once and get a :bfn:. I think it was pretty early on though. I wasn't up on the whole dpo the first time I tried!! A friend of mine got a :bfp: yesterday. She said she tested the day after missed AF with a FRER and got a negative. She said the line she got yesterday was super faint too. Your not out until AF shows!!!

AF got me this morning. :(

Trying my best not to get really down about it. I'm so worried that something is wrong with me. Waiting for my doctor to call me back, hopefully she can schedule an hsg or give me clomid. Good luck this next cycle girls!

My doctor did prescribe me Clomid for this month too. I was just in for an exam so she didn't need to see me, hooray for that. Shamrock, we're officially Clomid buddies. I take mine cycle days 5-9. What about you?

Maybe this will be our month! I take it on CD 5 - 9 too...so I'll be a day ahead of u...

Maybe this will be our month! I take it on CD 5 - 9 too...so I'll be a day ahead of u...

I think it will be! You ovulate each month too right? What kind of monitoring are they doing for you? I was talking in another thread and it came up that a lot of women do ultrasounds & bloodwork during Clomid. My doctor just said she'd see me at the end of my cycle for an exam. I wondered if I should request more monitoring. Maybe if you already ovulate they don't monitor you as closely to check for ovulation? So confusing...

I think it will be! You ovulate each month too right? What kind of monitoring are they doing for you? I was talking in another thread and it came up that a lot of women do ultrasounds & bloodwork during Clomid. My doctor just said she'd see me at the end of my cycle for an exam. I wondered if I should request more monitoring. Maybe if you already ovulate they don't monitor you as closely to check for ovulation? So confusing...

I do ovulate every month...and they r not doing any kind of monitoring while I take it.

Shamrock - good luck starting Clomid today!! Fingers crossed that this is your lucky month!

I think I may take my first pill late this evening rather than tomorrow morning. I had spotting the day before AF, so I don't know if I should count that as Day 1 or not. I am finding mixed opinions. I'd rather take it half a day early than a day late.

Shamrock - good luck starting Clomid today!! Fingers crossed that this is your lucky month!

I think I may take my first pill late this evening rather than tomorrow morning. I had spotting the day before AF, so I don't know if I should count that as Day 1 or not. I am finding mixed opinions. I'd rather take it half a day early than a day late.

Thanks Jamie! Good luck to you too on ur clomid! I'm going to take mine about 8 to try to avoid the hot flashes...lol..I already have them from my Synthroid through the day :(
I hope we both have great success with clomid!
What kind of Ovulation tests do u use? And did ur dr mention to NOT have sex the 5 -7 days prior to O? Then to have sex beginning first positive O the every night after that for 3 - 5 days...

Thanks Jamie! Good luck to you too on ur clomid! I'm going to take mine about 8 to try to avoid the hot flashes...lol..I already have them from my Synthroid through the day :(
I hope we both have great success with clomid!
What kind of Ovulation tests do u use? And did ur dr mention to NOT have sex the 5 -7 days prior to O? Then to have sex beginning first positive O the every night after that for 3 - 5 days...

I'm so sorry to hear that you have hot flashes - it's not something I've ever experienced but am prepared for it with the Clomid. I decided to start tonight so that I could take it at night time, I have no idea if this is day 4 or 5, but I doubt it matters too much.

I use ovulation strips from early-pregnancy-tests.com - they have always given me the most clear results & they're cheap.

My doctor did not mention anything about sex! I'm so glad you mentioned it! I would have definitely started earlier. Did your doctor say why? Does it effect the odds? Seriously, my doctor talks to me for 5 seconds - I wish she wasn't so overworked! I love her to no end, I don't want a new doc, she's just so super busy I feel like I never get to ask everything I need to ask.

My dr said to wait so that u get a more potent sperm on ur most fertile days! Makes sense to me! Lol!
I use dollar store brand O tests... Can't beat 5 for $5! And they've always given me good results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->