ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Hey!! I called my obgyn and she said "it sounds normal but if you are worried then come in" but i couldnt take off work. I went to walk in clinic after work, i asked for uti test so results were in by the time i saw the doc.

She said its normal with first pregnancy, pelvic opening up will create pain around the bone. She knew exactly what i was talking about so that made me feel better. UTI was negative. She said i will feel more pain than other preggos because i have short torso, plus constipation. Everything will be stretching, i guess.

Thankfully i didnt have any spotting, i would probably lose my mind if i did. Im a freaking worrier:dohh:

I feel like 17 weeks point really hit me, i got pelvic pain, back pain, left boob s aching like crazy, my hand and legs are bit swollen. All happened in one day! crazy ha

Anyways how are u ladies doing??

Oh thats good then, glad you got it checked out Golden, it wouldve just played on your mind otherwise :thumbup: i think any pain in pg that doesnt always feel quite normal should be checked out! Glad you have no uti aswell, they are evil at best of times but in pg just crap!

You'll be 20wks in a blink of any eye & the weeks will start flying by now hun :hugs: soon as i hit 20wks in notime at all i was suddenly 30wks etc.. Hows that gawjus baby bump coming along?

Exactly CB, Im glad i went to see the doc because now im relaxed.
My bump is out of control:wacko: even doc was like u look big! bigger than 17weeks. I was like thanks for calling me fat:growlmad:

I gained 6kg already and thats like 13pounds! its all around my belly, no where else. Just weird overall hahaha

My family doctor said its normal since i was on metformin plus diet before the pregnancy. Week after coming of metformin, i gained 2-3kg in 3-4days! so im blaming it all to metformin hehe

Cheeky Dr lol! Its how you carry & you def not fatty missus!! When i was 29 wks & Riley had 'slapped cheek' a male Dr was like '...blah blah blah & steer clear of pg women!' When i said i was 29 wks pg he looked & said 'oh..' Thanks i just normally look like this ha ha cheek!!

Drugs can make us put lb's on anywhere! As its around your tummy i bet its all baby hehe <3

Aww glad everything is all good Golden! Best to make sure with the dr, if not you will drive yourself over the edge and just be worrying all the time.

Only 2 weeks left and you will know what bubba is!!! Eeekk it's going so quickly!! I miss my bump. Ahh I told you everyone loves commenting "your so big" "your so small" Just ignore it as long as he/she is growing nicely and everything is well, enjoy the pregnancy. Before you know it he/she will be here and the sleepless nights begin :D

Thanks Iak, Im really enjoying it. Now i can feel kicks, its a weird feeling!

Ur bubu is growing p so fast! I follow the photos on snapchat:hugs: he is a cutie, and looks like u :blush:

When did the kicks move up with u? 17weeks it was just above my pelvic bone, but today i feel it close to my belly button. How is that possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->