TTC #1 in New England

I have two apps on my phone to track when I have my period and when I am fertile and ovulating I have not tried the OPK's just yet but i bought my first one about two weeks ago so I am going to try and use it this month but not sure how to even use it and the temping thing I just dont get lol and it takes a few months to pick up your pattern lol Im too impatient lol

I have found using all of these extra TTC tactics have pretty much driven me to a crazy place. BUT I have found that temping helped me figure out that i was not even ovulating so I am going to keep trying that and using OPKs. I also have a few different apps that give me fertile time frames I'm just having a hard time believing them after these two extremely long cycles. Well see what this next cycle brings, I have never wanted AF to get here so badly lol

OMG I hear you on that one lol. I was like come on I need to get to BD. My cycle is usually roughly the same and the apps do a good job charting it out for me so I just hope but this will be my first month to try to OPK so I am curious about that but also I go to the OB on tuesday so hopefully this is the month... I hate waiting and yes all of the different tips and tricks drive me off the wall so I am trying my best to not let that happen. Ugh but I hate it...never thought I would be so anxious for this to happen.

Can I just say that with all this added stress I dont like the added stress from everything else lol

haha isnt that true. Its horrible. Work stress along with stress at home its driving me nutssss!

Hey ladies...Still no AF for me yet, we're at CD 96 and I have six more days of this progesterone medication. I am so hoping this works, this is so frustrating and its IMPOSSIBLE to not stress about :(

How's everyone else's Monday going?

Awww you will get it soon. Is the medicine supposed to make it start? I am sorry I am new to all this lol. My monday is okay you know just work and dealing with the in-laws which is adding so much stress may I add. It will be hard not to think about it so think baseball and the RED SOX in the post season...okay that worked for like a split second I am sure lol.

I am now 28 days late, I thought AF was coming today but the spotting has stopped. Makes me wonder what's going on with me even more

@amandasue - Yes, the medicine is supposed to start AF so hopefully it does otherwise I think my OB is going to put me on a month of birth control pills...I am really looking forward to my ultrasound next Wednesday so I can confirm whether I actually have a cyst on my ovary which is what I have been thinking it is this whole time.

@sparkles - I really think you should consult a different doctor, try calling other offices saying that you want a second opinion on an irregular period, that should at least get you in the door somewhere else. Also, I think you can pay to get blood work done yourself I just don't know much more information about it.

I took at test this morning and got a faint positive. not enough for pics but I could see it!!!

@ lotalaughs Oh okay well hopefully you get it figured it out soon...the waiting is horrible thats for sure. I have my HSG test in a little bit so I am nervous to see what comes out of that.
@sparkles...OMGGGG hopefully thats why because I would be concerned about my dr too if I didnt feel like he was doing enough.

Yay Sparkles!! hopefully you got a sticky bean and you have a happy and healthy 9 mos!

Hi fellow New Englanders! I'm Becky. Currently living in CT but both myself and dh grew up in MA. We've been ttc for a few months now and no luck. I don't temp but I do check cm and have an app that helps predict my fertile days. Hoping to find some ttc buddies! Gl ladies and lots of baby dust!

bad news today. Started off the morning with cramping and heavy bleeding but it has mostly stopped by tonight. Something is really going on with my body and I don't know what to do.

Welcome Becky!!

Sparkles, I'm so sorry. Did you ever tell your doctor about the faint positive and did he say that was enough for a blood test? Also, I have seen on other boards women bleeding like AF after getting a BFP and then it turned out to just be a hematoma (i think thats what it was called) and the baby is fine. Good luck, keep us posted.

Sparkles, def call your dr and see what they say. Sometimes there isn't enough hcg in your body to fend off af. I'll keep my fx'd for you that your bean sticks!

Thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!

@Sparkles Sorry yesterday was a busy day didnt have time to get on. I would call the dr right away and see them asap. I hope that its nothing serious going on.

Welcome Becky and what part of CT are you from? I know CT is not to far away from here but thats all I know lol I am a transplant I like to say.

Also good news so far the HSG test went well and everything looked good from that so the hubby did a SA today so if that is okay the dr thinks we should be preggers in the next two months hopefully. I hope so. :)

Fingers crossed for you amandasue. I'm in a small town outside of hartford (Windsor) and grew up in a small town in western mass. My BFF lives in the Boston area so I'm out there often. My TTC buddy at work told me that she got her bfp yesterday after only 2 months :growlmad: I love her dearly and I'm excited for her but I want it to be my turn!! :shrug:
What did you have to do for the hsg test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->