TTC #1 in New England

Yeah but I am better now well I still have my moments but I think at least I am in a state thats covers ivf and that I am near some of the best medical care I can get so I am trying to see the positive side of things...hopefully it happens soon but I have to wait to jan because thats when the hubby will be on my insurance.

Well at least if you have to wait it takes some of the pressure off and you can just have fun with the hubs which COULD result in a surprise BFP!! Ill keep you on my prayer list :)

Yes maam that would be ideal lol...but he know has to change alot in terms of drinks and chewing and what he eats poor guy lol. It doesnt help that we have that and I am looking for a new job so so much stress in our house its not even funny :) Hopefully we can try to relax in the next few months but I wish I could go now to see the clinic but IDK.

Well if you ever need a breather and want to meet for coffee (if you're comfortable with that) just private message me :)

Yeah that sounds like it could be fun. Where are you roughly located lol? and I dont know how to PM on here yet let me go look lol :)

Happy Monday Ladies...Where is everybody in their cycles??

I'm on cd 11, about to get a bd marathon going tonight. I am attempting SMEP this month and hoping I will O at a normal time/at all. If my cycle "resets" from the provera I will be testing around the first week of November.

Hello, hope you don't mind me popping in to say hi! I'm ttc #2 but I lived in New Hampshire for a year and I love Boston! Visited a few times.

Good luck this month girls x

Hello, hope you don't mind me popping in to say hi! I'm ttc #2 but I lived in New Hampshire for a year and I love Boston! Visited a few times.

Good luck this month girls x

Hi Mrs. W, New Hampshire is beautiful especially this time of year we like to go up to the white mountains for leaf peeping. Good luck TTC baby #2!

It was in the white mountains that I lived, in a small place called Jackson. The fall foliage leaves were beautiful! I loved how strong the seasons were too, hot hot summers and snowy winters!

Good luck with your ttc too x

Hi Mrs W. I have not been to NH just yet but if its anything like Maine its beautiful this time of year!! Good luck on TTC#2 I go monday for my first appt with the FS and seeing what their plan is...hopefully soon we can see what its going on.

Lotalaughs....I hope so I pushed my appointment up with BWH so hopefully monday I leave with a plan there and have some direction of where this is going lol. How are things for you :)?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

AFM, I am on CD 14 close to Oing I think (I hope) - we've been BDing every other day and i went over to the dark side and completely lost any chance of not becoming obsessed with ttc by purchasing/using Softcups lol I am hoping to see a temp rise by Monday which will put me in my first TWW and testing somewhere in the first week of November....time will tell!

hahah man I hate waiting...I am so impatient its not even funny. Any new news? I went to my dr and hubby has to see urologist and then I jhave another day 3 blood test to do and then we do our follow up so hopefully start the process then but thats the end of nov. I hate waiting so bad.

well, I thought i was in the TWW then my temp dropped so im back to waiting to O...grrr...I'm sorry you have all this waiting with the tests for you and hubs...at least its fall and theres usually a lot going on this time a year (at least for me) so hopefully November flies by for you!

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been absent lately. Work changed up my hours and I'm all thrown off. Still no bfp for me. Haven't been doing much besides checking cm/cp and recording symptoms. I thought this was it for me this month. Had cramping and back pain for a week and sore tingling breasts but nope, started spotting yesterday. Earlier then expected. I'm thinking I have low progesterone and bought cream as a supplement. Idk maybe that and opk's to help pinpoint o day will help.

Any luck with you guys?

Hi Mrs.B, I'm sorry the witch got you...no luck over here either.

My cycle was looking promising at the beginning but it turns out I'm not even ovulating. I'm currently on CD 40 and will be starting provera again tonight, and to add insult to injury...hubby and I are not doing well right now. I asked him to go to counseling with me so we can sort out everything we've been fighting about...we barely DTD during my "fertile" period so somethings gotta give. If provera doesn't help my body start ovulating on its own we may have to wait until the summer to start fertility medicine so insurance will cover it :(

I hope someone in here get a BFP soon!

Sorry to hear you and hubby aren't doing well. Ttc can be wicked stressful and take a toll on even the strongest relationships. I have to convince my dh to dtd during my fertile time too. I'm sure it's stressful for them and they just think it's work more than fun at times. Wishing you guys the best!

Hello Ladies,

I am also a Northeast Gal (from CT) I am currently TTC #1 and in the midst of testing and such. I knew going into this I would have some problems as we had tried before (after unexpectedly getting pregnant and having a m/c) but when the dr started to talk about clomid and my husband got sick with a lengthy illness we went back on bc.

This time we are in for the long haul I feel my clock ticking (im 26) and my husband is 33.

Family of three here we come!!!!!:baby:

Question what does cd mean?

Baby dust and Blessings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back