TTC #1 in New England

Yay Amanda thats good news! Did i already ask you if you use OPKs or temp at all? Maybe its just a matter of better pinpointing ovulation. FX'd you are preggers soon!!

its like a live xray they put a cathater in your cervix and shoot a dye through your uterus and ft and they are looking for it to spill out in your belly. They try to see if there is any blockages or anything like that.

I just found out that my hubby(bless his heart) has a very low sperm count...meaning we have to do another analysis for him next week to make sure it wasnt just a fluke and if thats the case then the real only option is IVF. I was devestated yesterday crying my eyes out since I had got off the phone with the dr. I hope you get yours soon...have you been to a dr yet?

Oh, I'm so sorry Amanda. I have read on other threads that there are vitamins your hubby can take to help improve those counts. I will try to find that list and get it to you if you want.

Yeah that would be awesome I have been looking and man am I just so hurt...I have no idea how to even process it

Oh Amanda I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you and your hubby must be super bummed. Maybe it was just a fluke and I know I've seen threads either here or on other boards about increasing sperm count. I'll try to find it for ya.

Fertiliad is a supplement that is said to help. They have one for both men and women. Of course now I can't find the thread I saw about how it increased sperm count. :dohh:

Hi ladies, just wanted to see if I could join you. Amanda, my husband was in the Corps and just got out in April. What did your husband do in the Corps?!

I'm so sorry to hear about the SA. I only ask about what he did, because I know my husband signed a waiver with his job about the radar on the jets he worked on (harriers) killed the y zygote.

Sending lots of hugs!

We've been pretty much NTNP since the new year (a month of the NuvaRing in May-June for some cysts, I'd previously been on BC for years), but officially trying starting in July!

I should add, I'm from the Philadelphia area, so not too terribly far from Boston!

Hi tori...he was a machine gunner with the infantry and yeah some of my friends say that some of the shots they can can affect that part in them so we are going to do another SA this week and then he will see a urologist...I hope that maybe he has a blockage or something idk...Then after the Urologist I want to go to the Brigham and Womens Hospital here in Boston..they are #2 in the country for fertility or infertility issues so I hope its something we can get worked out. Its very frustrating but I try to see the positive in that if we were still in NC we wouldnt even be able to try IVF and here we can. Just at the beginning of the rd...Thanks ladies for all of your support I was MIA this weekend still a lot to process.

Positive thoughts! You'll get your baby one way or another. We're here for ya!

So this month we've decided to not try but just have fun. Well I'm practically having to beg to dtd lol. I'm not quite sure if dh completely gets that my window of opportunity is tiny and a girl has needs. I'm on cd 8 and I had some sharp abdominal pains today but that seems awful soon to ovulate I would think...

Hi All! Wanted to reply to say hello and introduce myself. I'm 25, hubby is 34, we're TTC #1, 3rd month trying, and hoping for our BFP this month. What CD is everyone on?

Morning ladies!

I am on cd 105 over here, I have a pelvic U/S today so hopefully I will get some answers and AF will be on her way finally...I am feeling a whole new level of inpatient these days.

Welcome Risi, Good luck and I hope this is the month for your BFP!

MrsB - Men really don't understand the whole TTC thing, hopefully you won't have to beg too much lol

Welcome risi! I'm cd 9 not sure when I'm due to ovulate. Not opking this month. Haven't noticed a cm change yet.

Cd 105. Good grief! Have you always had long cycles? I hope you get some answers and AF real soon!!

No I've never had irregular cycles but since coming off BC in Feb, I've only had 2 periods. I had a pelvic ultrasound this afternoon so I will find out if there is anything wrong on Friday.

its like a live xray they put a cathater in your cervix and shoot a dye through your uterus and ft and they are looking for it to spill out in your belly. They try to see if there is any blockages or anything like that.

I just found out that my hubby(bless his heart) has a very low sperm count...meaning we have to do another analysis for him next week to make sure it wasnt just a fluke and if thats the case then the real only option is IVF. I was devestated yesterday crying my eyes out since I had got off the phone with the dr. I hope you get yours soon...have you been to a dr yet?

Amanda, I found this on one of the other threads I'm on...

"MALE SUPPLEMENTATION IN AN EFFORT TO IMPROVE
SPERM PARAMETERS

Option A
Take all of the following supplements daily as listed. They can be purchased from your local pharmacy or Vitamin Cottage or GNC.

• L carnitine 2 grams/day, taken as 1000mg twice a day
• Acetyl L carnitine 1 gram/day, taken as 500 mg twice a day
• CoEnzyme Q10 200 mg/day taken as 100 mg twice a day
• Vitamin E 400 IU/day, taken once a day
• Selenium 200 mcg/day, taken once a day

M. Bush, M.D. (01/27/2006)
*** For results of this therapeutic regimen, please see data on website for PROXEED (Google in PROXEED).

OR

Option B
Take Proxeed powder, mixed in water twice a day.

Purchase online through their website www.proxeed.com or by doing a google search for Proxeed.

Continue on vitamin regime until you conceive or until instructed by your doctor to discontinue. "

Lotalaughs i'm not sure how I could handle being on CD 105..i'm sure i'd go crazy by now!!! Has anyone done OPKs before?? How do they exactly work?

GREAT NEWS!! The witch flew in this morning on my way to work woohoo!!!! :witch::dance::wohoo:

Hii All . Brittany thanks for that info. I have been searching and pretty upset last week trying to stay calm and not stressed but that doesnt seem to be working out to well lol. Yay for the witch :) How did your testing go?

Aww Amanda I'm sorry you've been upset... The person that provided thy supplement info is now 26 weeks pregnant and they had a very low chance of getting pregnant naturally so hopefully you will see those two beautiful lines soon!!

Afm, testing went well I don't have results yet I should be hearing from the dr today I think so hopefully some answers are on their way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->