TTC #1 in New England

Hi everyone, how's it going for you all?

I got a bfp this morning! Fingers crossed its a sticky one!

Welcome byhisgrace, cd is cycle day. Cd1 being the first day or your period (af). Xx

Congrats Mrs.W!!! fx'd its a sticky one :)

Welcome byhisgrace!

Nothing new to report here, started another round of provera last night...hoping AF will show in the next 15 days

Hello Ladies,

Mrs. W Congrats!!!! Love to hear about BFP they give me hope!!! Also thank you for clearing on CD.

Lotalaughs I am suppose to start Provera on Friday any input? did it make your AF really bad and did you do HPT before starting the pills?

Blessings & Baby Dust!

Congrats MrsW!! Fingers crossed for you :)

Welcome byhisgrace. They didn't want you to try naturally before going to provera?

So I'm an avid cp checker and mine went high, closed, and soft before af and never came down. My period has been lighter compared to the past months and I wouldn't think twice about it if my cp wasn't so up there. Have you guys ever had this experience?

Congrats MrsW!! Fingers crossed for you :)

Welcome byhisgrace. They didn't want you to try naturally before going to provera?

So I'm an avid cp checker and mine went high, closed, and soft before af and never came down. My period has been lighter compared to the past months and I wouldn't think twice about it if my cp wasn't so up there. Have you guys ever had this experience?

Hello MrsB413,

I have been off BCP since July 15th and haven't had a period since so that is why we are starting Provera 1. to get me a period to reduce risk of endometria's (sp?) and 2 in some people it restarts your AF which we are hoping happens to me! I will be doing Provera every other month until March unless of course it restarts my AF so I can cycle naturally on my own!

Hello Ladies,

Mrs. W Congrats!!!! Love to hear about BFP they give me hope!!! Also thank you for clearing on CD.

Lotalaughs I am suppose to start Provera on Friday any input? did it make your AF really bad and did you do HPT before starting the pills?

Blessings & Baby Dust!

Sorry I didn't see this an respond earlier...the DR did a blood test for pregnancy and I took provera for 10 days and got AF 5 days after my last pill...AF was not bad at all, i had one day of full flow and 2-3 days of lighter period. Good Luck!

Hello Ladies,

Thought I would check in and see if there was anything new going on?

Mrs W 11 how are things going???

Lotsoflaughs-Started my Provera take last pills tomorrow the only thing I have noticed is being nauseas did you have this?

Blessings & Babydust,

No I didn't have any nausea but this time I did notice I had a killer headache on Saturday, which I took my last pill Thursday night so I thought it could have been a withdrawal headache...but that's all for symptoms now i'm just waiting for AF.

I am waiting for AF to!! now that I am on break for Thanksgiving from school she can come in full force!! I was so worried she was going to show up today during a two hour test I had but she didn't...phew. Was pleasantly surprised how easy the Provera was on me just praying it gives me period!!!!!

Blessings & Babydust,

Sill no bfp for me. Used the digital clear blue opk's this month and bd the night I got my solid smiley but that was it due to way too much going on. Keeping my fx but not getting my hopes up. Trying to concentrate on the holidays and school and not symptom checking. Hope you're all doing well and enjoying the holidays!!

Hey all!

It's great to find some other women TTC in Ma. In up in eastern Ma and starting trying for my first tonight :)

Welcome Kylasbaby! Good luck, are you using any other ttc "tools" such as bbt, opks, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->