TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Wow!! Your OPK's always look so extremely awesome Dream. Hope this is the one!

My app was updated with the ultrasound results and everything came back normal and healthy! She’s measuring right on track but her cerebellum is measuring ahead :haha: I’m going to have a smarty pants I’ve decided.

Don't remember if we've talked about this but have either of you started thinking about names?

We got 1 more BD in last night. Calling it 1DPO today. Waiting game now.

Tb, that's great news :D Was this your last ultrasound?

Dream, no testing until at least next Thursday, right? We're set on the name(s) we picked, but won't be telling anyone until after birth :D We didn't want to deal with everyone's input because there will always be someone who makes an insensitive remark right when you have your name picked out. So we decided to keep it private until little girl makes her entrance.

Yes, next Thursday at least for testing. No earlier.

Name - Ahhh okay that makes sense. I get that. I had a boy name picked out for literally years. Still love it to this day. But DH poo pooed it a few months ago. lol

Yes, I’ve had the same name picked since i was 12... so 20 years I’ve loved it lol when I met DH I told him early on “if we get married and have a daughter one day it will be this” he liked it so it works haha I don’t mind sharing: it’s Kaydence. I’ve not even met one in 20 years until this year lol I was going to be like you Sunny, not tell until later and if it were to be a boy I would have. But most people close to me already have heard my name choice for a girl for many years haha

Very cute Tb! Haven't met anyone with that name either. Just looked it up and it's right around #500 in popularity if you look at the US census data for 2017 (Popular Baby NamesPopular Baby Names). Coincidently, we're also close to the 500 spot with the name we picked lol.

Dream, what made him change his mind about the name? Do you have a girls name picked out too?

Well my boy name was Denzel, (yes as in Washington lol) but DH says he knows a few guys by that name who are "losers" so he doesn't like it lol.

No girl names in mind because we team blue 100% but if I did have a girl I would probably give her a boy name. I like girls with boy names. If that were the case we would probably stay quiet like you Sunny cause I'm sure plenty of people would have something to say about her name being too boyish.

TB - I love Kaydence, very nice!

Wow so much as been going on since I was away. Been so busy at work that I haven't been able to check in.

Sunny- You were asking Amber about what clothes to get... I personally loved the gowns. They are so easy to pull up and change then pull them back down. My ex-hubby hated them because he was a boy but once he had to change him in a button up one he changed his mind.

TB- I loved the pictures and glad the scan came back great! I love the name as well!

Dream- crossing my fingers for you!

AFM- Just taking it easy. Not testing or doing temp. Just DtD when we want. From the app I should be getting close and we were kid free this weekend so I am hoping that we hit the window. It says O day is Thursday. I haven't noticed any CM so not really sure. If I tell my hubby it is the week he gets cold feet and doesn't do anything with me. So I just don't say anything anymore. He knows how much I want one but I think he would honestly be just fine if we didn't have one together. I know he is doing it for me. I also know that he will change his mind when he gets to experience it all. His son's mom didn't let him be included in anything while she was pregnant. Then after Mason was born they split when he was 2 months. So he only saw him every other weekend. He has been living with us for the past 3 years, and so much happier. I know he is just scared cause it a baby and money to raise the baby. All the worries of a Dad. :) I know that things will happen when they are suppose too. I am not good at being patient though, but I am trying.

Hi all!

I am 31 and went off birth control about 2 months ago now. Haven't had any luck yet but am ttc #1. I am currently only 2dpo so it is the TWW for me! Would love to buddy up with anyone else who is trying!
:hugs::hugs:

Hi Jmack54! I'm also TTC and came of birth control 2 months ago! This is my second cycle and would be my first baby. I was so hopeful this month I really did feel so different but AF arrived this morning whilst I was at work so I am currently sitting at my desk trying not to burst into tears. It's so stupid isn't it but my god I feel like such a let down :( Hope your journey is going a little smoother and wishing you lots of luck x

Hi Kaywilks - Jmack hasn't been to this thread in a while but welcome and good luck with your next cycle!

Sarah, thank you!! We have a couple of gowns and they look so handy (and beyond cute lol). I'm sure your DH will feel much different once you do get that BFP, especially since he kinda missed out on the whole being involved during pregnancy part with Mason. Hope this is your month :)

Welcome Kaywilks!

Wow - 33 weeks Sunny. Does it feel like it's flown by? Seems that way to me.

Happy 23 weeks TB!

CD25 and 8DPO - Waiting and waiting over here. I'm getting excited for Christmas. Not the cold, but I love the holiday season. We got our tree last weekend and it's taking a lot of restraint not to put it up yet.:xmas9:

Thanks Dream. I’m anxious for your test day! It would be so great to get your BFP instead of worrying about IUI or IVF! (It will be great no matter how or when but I think you catch my drift!)

Sunny 33 weeks- wow she could potentially be here in 4 more weeks!

Tb, I know!! She'd be considered "term" in just 3 weeks and 3 days, what?!?! Are you getting started on the nursery and the likes?

Dream, I so wish that you get that BFP before the holiday season starts. Can you imagine, setting up that tree with a little one inside you? After all these months of trying, you really deserve this! If you get a BFP this week you'll be about 12 weeks pregnant around Christmas :D

I wonder how our Christmas will be this year. Both our parents will be visiting and they'll do all the cooking, so that's easy. I hope we get around to buying a (fresh) tree before I go into labor so that it'll really feel like Christmas once we get home from the hospital. We bought a couple of cute Christmas outfits for her that are just way too cute. I'll have to keep those outfits in mind during labor to keep me going hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->