TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Haha symptom spotting can be a curse and a blessing. You don't want to get your hopes up, but at the same time, it's kinda nice if you notice things that are different compared to BFN cycles.

Sarah I get the symptom spotting and getting hopes up. It’s hard because on one hand you want to stay positive and hopeful, but on the other hand you don’t want the hurt of a bfn to be stronger. I hope all these new symptoms are a sign bfp is coming any day now!

Well a very disappointing day for me. AF showed up 4 days early. I started cramping real bad last night and was hoping it was from implantation. This morning I woke and she is here. Light but her. I guess that explains why my boobs have been sore for a week. This makes this cycle only 27 days compared to my 31 or 32. Not sure why this cycle is shorter. Anyways moving on.... :)

Thanks Dream. I know everyone understands how it feels. Still sucks. Trying not to cry at my desk or cuss anyone. I would love to go home and shut out the world at this moment.

Ahh no :( So sorry to hear that Sarah. I hate how our body fools us sometimes. I remember my first cycle after stopping the pill was exactly like that. That's when I decided to start temping and do OPKs because I just couldn't handle not knowing and being surprised by AF. Hope you're taking good care of yourself the next couple of days. Sending hugs!

Hello ladies! Hope all is well!

Sarah- so sorry AF showed up :( Hoping for a BFP for you soon!

Dream- your DH lucky number 19, must be a good sign! Fingers crossed so much for you!

Tb- happy 21 weeks! Did you have your anatomy scan?

Sunny- happy 31 weeks!

Gosh, time is flying by! We have a lot of appointments in the next week so will be kept busy! Oh, I started a parenting journal- link in my signature :)

Hey Amber! Good to hear from you. Glad to hear things are going well with you.

CD11 here - negative OPK, just waiting for go time

Can't believe little Leon is already > a month old Amber!! How are the two of you doing?

Dream, I bet you'll get a + today or tomorrow. This has got to be your cycle!!!

Tb, how are you? You have your anatomy scan coming up right?

AFM, not much going on. Still doing okay, no real pregnancy complaints. Hope that trend continues right into labor ;) We have our hospital tour and classes this weekend. Things are getting real!

Sunny - Hospital tours and classes sounds like SO much fun! Enjoy.

TB - yea its gotta be coming up soon the anatomy scan right? I think you said 22 weeks.

Sarah - How you doing?

I'm CD12, negative OPK. Acupuncture tomorrow. Good times.

Any day now Dream! I’m feeling so good about this! How’s the cleansing and diet and all going? Are you still going to acupuncture?

Amber- good to hear from you! How is he 5 weeks old?! Sheesh time really is flying.

My anatomy scan is Friday! Cant wait!

Sunny- I don’t know where you are in FL but I’m hoping you guys are ok? That storm looked awful.

Oh wow, can't wait to hear about the scan tomorrow.

Yes, still doing acupuncture. Going after work today actually. CD13 = Negative OPK. I should get a positive by Saturday I'm thinking.

Still no positive yet Dream? Maybe it's a good thing if you're O-ing a bit later than usual since it's different from the BFN cycles.

Amber, tell me about the practical things of the first couple of weeks of parenthood. Does Leon still fit in newborn size diapers? Any clothing recommendations?

Sarah, hope you're doing okay!!

Tb, ahh thanks for checking. We're far enough away from the area to not have noticed any effect of the storm. So sad for the people up in the Panhandle though :( You must be so excited for the scan tomorrow! Can't wait to see some pics :)

Oh yes still keeping up with my nutrition and exercise as well. I splurged at Thanksgiving but I'm back on track now. Still working out 3 days a week. I've actually not lost any weight at all and I'm in week 5 of my program but my body has changed a lot. I've lost inches everywhere hips, chest, waist and thighs but the scale remains the same because I'm actually putting on muscle.

I'm also still keeping up with my essential oils, baths and relaxation breathing in the evenings.

We decided to wait until the December cycle to do the last IUI. Way to sort off close off the year either with a BFP or putting that chapter behind us and getting ready for a new year with IVF.

Tb- so excited for your anatomy scan tomorrow!!

Dream- nice work! I always gain weight but lose inches when working out. Building muscle is where it's at! I need to focus more on the relaxation part of keeping my body healthy though!

Sunny- I would say be prepared to feel like you have no idea what you are doing, but you will learn along the way. Trust your instincts! All babys are different so what works for someone else might not work for you and that's ok!

Leon is still fitting in newborn diapers. He's only about 8 lbs still! Considering he dropped to about 6 lbs after birth though he is doing ok. He's in a very low percentile but his pediatrician said his weight gain and growth are good following his own growth curve. I can't wait until he gets a bit more chunky though! I have found the easiest as far as clothes go are the zip up footie pajamas. He pretty much lives in those lol!

CD14 and the OPK is darkening up. It was almost the same as the control this AM. If I test this evening I suspect it will be positive by then,

Thanks Amber! Already looking forward to it all. On the other hand, being pregnant seems so much easier though lol. No diaper changes, baby is automatically fed/dressed haha. I'll try to enjoy those last couple of weeks for sure. Glad to hear the pediatrician is happy with his personal growth curve, that should be all that matters anyway. I'm sure he'll chunk up in no time :D

Dream, yay!! Go catch that egg. Seems like you're doing a great job with working out and taking good care of yourself. Do you feel that you have more energy etc.?

Yay Dream! Go get it! I’m really proud of you. And yeah the scale doesn’t really matter when it comes to diet and exercise because of that beautiful muscle! I bet you’re feeling pretty great too!

Amber- sounds like little man is doing just fine. I don’t think anyone ever knows what they are doing lol you just gotta do what you feel is right/best. I bet it’s phenomenal though!

Afm- today was scan day! Baby girl was moving all around and trying to get away from the ultrasound lol she hates the Doppler and this ultrasound tool.. always kicking it or trying to escape, like she wants her privacy! She stretched out and moved every way possible. We watched her flip from back to stomach which was super cool to watch. Hopefully everything was good because the tech doesn’t say anything. Everything looked good to me though! :)

6499035E-208B-4823-A838-1B1E49438E0E.jpeg 51EB5639-6D45-4A01-8912-91C22C71BAB4.jpeg

Beautiful scan pictures tb! How neat you were able to see her move. Leon didn't really move positions much so I didn't get to see that in the scans, but we did see his eyes open and close on one of the later scans, it was so crazy!

So cute Tb!! It's so funny to see how these babies seem to have their own personalities already, even before they're born. Ours also goes crazy during those doppler visits, almost to the point where I think she's gonna come right out through my belly lol. When will you get the results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->