TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Thanks Dream! It's "early" full-term. It's hard to imagine she could technically be born any day now, doesn't feel like it at all!

Is your Christmas tree up yet? Pics please :D

Yep! we put it up Saturday night while drinking spiked hot chocolate and watching Home Alone. I'll take some pics tonight. :xmas9:

Dream! I love hearing that your body is doing exactly what you want! Fingers crossed for you guys!!!

Sunny happy full term!! Anything going on?

Lol dream we are putting ours up this Saturday while watching home alone as well! No spiked drinks though unfortunately lol

Woohoo 37 weeks sunny!!! So exciting :)

Gosh I guess I need to talk to DH about getting a tree next week. I can't believe Thanksgiving is just a few days away!!

Can't wait to see it Dream :D Love the Home Alone tradition while setting up the tree lol. We usually watch Elf at least once around Christmas.

Tb, only a few more days until you hit that third trimester! How are you feeling?

Amber, your first Thanksgiving as a family of three :) So precious. Hope Leon is doing well!

Sarah, are you still around? Any updates?

Eek sunny you could be seeing baby girl any day now! Christmas will be extra special for you!

Amber so wonderful to have Leon this year for the holidays! They will forever contain some extra love now!!

Afm- all is great. Can’t complain other than staying asleep lol. It takes more effort to turn over in the night so I guess this is life now haha. We are going to do the 4d ultrasound this weekend and baby shower is next weekend so that’s really exciting! I cannot wait until February!

Dream- how’s that 2ww going?

I had a really crap day yesterday. I was just foul. Angry and sad about everything. BUT good thing I had a acupuncture appointment booked for after work. I felt much better after that and went home to a relaxing evening on the couch with my first born son. (My cat, Guess Marciano)

Today is CD25 and 8DPO, I feel like the TWW is finally starting to move along now. I'll test Sunday at the earliest but if I can I'll wait till Monday even.

Oh, here's a pic of my C'mas tree finally.
WhatsApp Image 2018-11-23 at 6.50.44 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-11-23 at 6.49.03 AM.jpeg

That looks gorgeous Dream!! I hope you're feeling a bit better, cats sure have a way of lifting your spirits :) I'm keeping everything crossed for a BFP tomorrow (or whenever you'll decide to test). You so deserve it!

Tb, how was the ultrasound? Hope you'll have some cute pics to share :D Glad to hear you're still managing.

Hope everyone (well, for those of us in the US) had a great Thanksgiving!

Dream I’m jealous of that tree! We got everything up this year.. shuts haven’t decorated the tree yet lol. We are still doing better than last year when we got decor up about a week before Christmas :haha: I’m sorry you haven’t been in the best mood. I can understand. I hope you get your BFP tomorrow or Monday or whatever day you actually decide to test!

Here are a few photos from the ultrasound. (They are from my mom taking a picture of the screen so if they aren’t clear- that’s why!) she was holding her ear most of the time and didn’t want to face the camera for a bit, but when DH talked to the belly, her eyes opened right up and she turned . It was sweet.

.FAF8E9AE-EF0B-4E07-98CB-BB0C3341888C.jpeg131297B6-C0AA-4842-A2D7-E3EC828B0806.jpeg
FEF4B3C2-DBF3-4EED-B412-D65B033EE648.jpeg

She looks so cute Tb!! Love it!!! Happy third trimester :D

TB - She's adorbs.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I tested yesterday at 10DPO and got this......................................

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 9.29.38 AM.jpeg

At this point I'm just in complete shock. Still don't really believe it. DH was like "what does this mean?" lol I'm pretty sure he's still in shock as well I don't even know what do do with myself. I took the cheapies first and it came up on the ultra sensitive right away. I'm like whoa, that can't be real. I dipped the FRER and the line so clear and pink, like not even close to a squinter. I decided to take the digis cause I knew that would be easier to convince DH, he always says the lines don't make any sense. Voila! positive on both brands. I'm undeniably pregnant. Can't believe it.

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 9.29.38 AM (1).jpeg

DH was still sleeping while I was in the bathroom taking all 900 of these tests. When he woke up he said he was going to the barber. So I let him go so I could prepare my gift to tell him. I bought this onesie almost 2 years ago when I though TTC would be a breeze. I figured 3 months tops. lol

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 9.29.38 AM (2).jpeg

Under the onesie is a pair of sneakers. DH bought us matching sneakers a while back and I secretly bought our baby a pair too.

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 10.00.40 AM.jpeg

AHHHHHHHHH Dream!!! I was waiting for your update :D Congratulations!!! Those lines are super-duper clear for just 10 DPO and also indicate that it's likely a very strong baby. How did he respond when you gave him those "gifts". Such a cute idea. Are you (both) still in shock? Any signs/symptoms different from the other cycles?

Again, massive congrats to both of you!!! Can't wait to hear more!

Thanks Sunny! and Happy 38 weeks to you! Are you uncomfortable yet?

Hubby was jaw to the floor shocked. The said " Oh man, so I don't get to do another sperm wash?!" Completely kidding of course he HATES the sperm washes. lol

Looking back at FF, I guess I had some light cramps 7DPO and I know I remember being in a really bad mood that day. Saturday night was my work Christmas party. I had way too much gin. On the Uber ride home I was having cramps again but really not thinking much of it. I've have 19 bijillion cramps since starting TTC so who cares right? I almost didn't even test Sunday, in fear of another rejection but I'm so glad I did.

I just called my gyno, have an appointment today at 2pm. I'm assuming she will send me for a blood test. Now I'm wondering if I should have waited to call. I mean my period isn't even late yet. It was due for this Friday...

Not that uncomfortable (yet?) so I've been very lucky!

This was your EWCM cycle right? It seems to have really helped. Can't hurt to get your beta's checked, you don't have to wait until 12 and 14 DPO, you can get it checked on 11 and 13 as well. As long as it increases you should be good. Have you tested again today?

I'm so incredibly excited :D

I was going to test this morning and then I said, nah forget it. I'm pregnant and happy. I don't wonna stress over daily line progression as we know so many factors determine the strength of a line. So I told myself I would only test every other day until my missed period and then just enjoy it.

Very smart :D I guess Christmas came early this year huh!

I still have to go back and read the posts but all I saw was BFP!!! I have goose bumps I am freaking out for you!! OMG! CONGRATS!!!!

Dream you are pregnant!!! I love love love the gift idea! How fun for you and your hubby! Merry freakin Christmas to you!

DREAM!! Crying happy tears for you! Such a wonderful early Christmas present!! The little shoes are so cute! Congratulations!!!

Tb- beautiful pictures. Isn't it crazy that she is already opening her eyes and responding to your DH's voice! So amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->