TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Good Morning All!!!

I have missed so much since I have been away. Taking a little break from it all. The Hubs is at his busiest at work so we are lucky to have anytime together right now!

Dream--- OMG!!! I am crying for you right now!!! Seriously I am so excited for you! This was the best news for me to see this morning! Congrats!

Tb- You very own baby shower!!!! It is getting so close for you!!!

Sunny- Almost there!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Was just stopping by real quick, work is calling my name!

Happy Monday everyone!

Sunny- yes lots of things crossed off! The one benefit of having kids later than everyone else is they also get it so they didn’t get me just a ton of 0-3 month clothing lol
Happy 39 weeks! If it came down to it, would you let your doctor induce, or is that a “no thanks” kind of thing?

Dream those tests look great! I did the same thing because I had one left lol and the bathroom thing- yes at first it’s rough, then it got better.. now it’s becoming rough again lol but not terrible (yet?)

Good to see you Sarah!!

Dream, hope you're almost out of tests lol ;) I completely understand though. After all those months of just seeing that single line, it's pretty cool to be staring at two lines.

Tb, yeah I'm open for induction. I'd rather avoid it of course but I definitely don't want to reach that 42-week-mark, which brings with it all kinds of other potential problems. They won't induce before week 41 though so still a bit of time left.

How are you making out sunny?

5 weeks is so much more comforting than 4 weeks. I imagine it will feel that way every week it gets a little further along.

Happy 5 weeks Dream! Have you installed those baby tracking apps on your phone yet? I really liked going from poppyseed to sesame seed :D Soon enough you can't even imagine that lil' dude started off so tiny when he's kicking you in the bladder all day hah.

I'm still hanging in there. Not much going on except for lots of pressure. She's super low for sure. Two days until due, wow. I've been so lucky this pregnancy with basically zero complaints. No nausea, not really uncomfortable. Really hope yours will be like that Dream!

That's amazing Sunny!

I'm okay so far. My boob pain is back and my nipples are uber itchy. I oiled them up good after my shower this morning LOL. I'm not complaining. I'm in an August due date group on facebook and many already have extreme nausea and vomiting.

Copied from my journal:

Okay I'm done testing now. I told myself I would stop if I got the 3+ on the CB weeks indicator and I got it today at 5w1d. So I'm officially done with HPTs.

Now it's just a countdown until our first ultrasound on December 21st. 2 weeks today. Can't wait!

No major symptoms to report. I don't "feel" tired but if I lie down I fall asleep, lol. My boobs have on and off soreness and my nipples have on and off itchiness. BBs are def full and I only have 1 bra that fits right now. Didn't think I would need new ones so soon but I may have to go shopping this weekend. Other than that I'm feeling okay. I'm still seeing my ND for acupuncture 1x per week. I went yesterday. She recommends I continue weekly sessions through the first trimester. Sounds good to me since I actually really enjoy it.

Congrats on being done testing, we're going to hold you to that you know :D Hope your symptoms stay boob-related. Have you told anyone yet, or waiting until after the scan and after you tell your parents?

Sunny it’s crazy that your due date is here! (Tomorrow I know) but wow! When is your dr appt? Doing any ball bouncing or anything? Lol eek!

Dream that is AWESOME! so excited things are going well. Your symptoms are exactly like mine were. Right around 6 weeks is when I noticed certain foods completely turned me off. That only lasted 2-3 weeks thankfully. I’ve gone up 2 cup sizes now and that’s still before my milk comes in lol I am screwed in that! :haha: but nap as much as you can! Your body is doing a lot of work making little dude! Can’t wait for your ultrasound!

Dream- yay for 3+ weeks on the digital test! Hoping your symptoms are mild throughout the first trimester!

Sunny- happy due date tomorrow! Can't wait for you to meet your sweet little one, and to hear all about it :)

Tb- can't believe you are almost 30 weeks. Time just seems to be flying by for me!

Sarah- hope all is well!

One day past due date and still no baby. I feel cheated lol.

Ahh sunny! Do you feel anything? I guess just start doing everything they say can help- bounce on that ball... walk forever, have lots of bd (new meaning !), and eat spicy foods! Ha I hope she decides to come soon! It’s crazy that it can literally happen any minute though!

Sending labor vibes your way sunny ;) hoping for a smooth delivery soon!!

Had another check this morning, no progression at all :( Induction planned for next Monday/Tuesday, where they'll start softening the cervix on Monday night and start the real stuff on Tuesday. Not the way I was hoping this would go. I know there's still time, but with just 1 cm and 60% effacement, it doesn't look like she'll be planning her arrival anytime soon.

Oh man - FX she changes her mind. Are you doing any of the things people say bring on labour?

Thanks Dream! Tried/trying everything there is lol. Not doing much.

Hoping you go into labor before your scheduled induction! I've heard lots of stories of ladies going from 1cm to full blown labor the same day!

Hoping she comes on her own Sunny. I was induced with mine at 39 weeks and he was still 7lbs 19 ozs. My doc never minded taking them a week early. :) I was so ready to meet him that I was totally happy with it and I stayed at 1CM for a while. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->