TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Sunny that brings tears to my eyes. So happy for you and your husband! Congrats! Can’t wait to see pics!!!

Can't wait to see pictures! Congrats, Sunny!!! I know you are already in love. Take it easy and enjoy every minute.

Congratulations Sunny! Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!

Each week feels like such a big deal to me. I'm just so excited to be able to see my bean tomorrow. We're no longer calling the baby Dude anymore. Now we're calling it Rick. LMAO. Cause DH and I were brainstorming names, and we've kind of decided we want a 1 syllable name. Rick was on a list and DH read it aloud as a joke but then it got funnier cause our last name is James. So his name would be Rick James. Then we said he could introduce himself everywhere as "I'm Rick James, Bitch!" bhahaah I hope you guys get the reference from that Dave Chappelle episode or else it's really not funny at all.

Each week feels like such a big deal to me. I'm just so excited to be able to see my bean tomorrow. We're no longer calling the baby Dude anymore. Now we're calling it Rick. LMAO. Cause DH and I were brainstorming names, and we've kind of decided we want a 1 syllable name. Rick was on a list and DH read it aloud as a joke but then it got funnier cause our last name is James. So his name would be Rick James. Then we said he could introduce himself everywhere as "I'm Rick James, Bitch!" bhahaah I hope you guys get the reference from that Dave Chappelle episode or else it's really not funny at all.
I love that lol! I can't wait to hear about your scan.

Dream I laughed so hard :haha: that poor poor child lol I’m so excited for your scan tomorrow! How have you been feeling?

Dream I just laughed so loud at work over that!!!!! I can't wait to hear about your scan either!!!!

I am so happy that I joined this group! Everyone is now pregnant or have their baby. I know my time will come soon. I love hearing about everything you are doing. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

Oh my gosh Dream that is too funny! When I saw Rick James I totally thought of that- my DH says that all the time. He got a good laugh out of it! So excited for your scan tomorrow!

It's scan day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see my little Ricky!

DH was on a work trip to Chicago and was supposed to get back last night at 9pm but him and all his coworkers ended up MISSING THEIR FLIGHT! Men. The next flight he could get wouldn't have been until this afternoon and he would have missed our appointment at 4pm. So he rented a car and got home around 6am. Sheesh.

Scan day! Scan Day! I can’t wait! We better be gettin. An update ASAP!

Omg seriously??? Smart man getting a car though. What the heck. You’re reaction is it: men (insert eye roll here!) glad he made it back though. I’m sure he is also very excited for this afternoon!

DH was on a work trip to Chicago and was supposed to get back last night at 9pm but him and all his coworkers ended up MISSING THEIR FLIGHT! Men. The next flight he could get wouldn't have been until this afternoon and he would have missed our appointment at 4pm. So he rented a car and got home around 6am. Sheesh.
Oh wow! Good luck today!!!

Yay scan day! Men!! Haha! Glad DH made it back in time.

DYING to hear how your scan went! 8-[

Dream, Since you haven't posted an update yet I'm thinking your scan did not go well. I truly hope that is not the case. I just wanted to let you know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry guys I just got caught up with the weekend and holiday events and such. Didn't mean to leave you hanging. Our little Rick is perfect. He measured exactly on schedule at 7w1d. We got to see his heart pumping away, so magical. It was so reassuring to see. So we will for sure be telling the grandparents tomorrow for Christmas!

Sorry guys I just got caught up with the weekend and holiday events and such. Didn't mean to leave you hanging. Our little Rick is perfect. He measured exactly on schedule at 7w1d. We got to see his heart pumping away, so magical. It was so reassuring to see. So we will for sure be telling the grandparents tomorrow for Christmas!
How exciting! You had me on the edge of my seat for a while. Congratulations on the positive scan and Merry Christmas!

Oh thank God! I was in the same boat as Amber thinking that your lack of update was a bad sign.. I kept telling my husband “maybe she’s really busy- it is Christmas!” That’s so wonderful Dream! Sunny and Amber get to have their first Christmas with little ones in their arms and we get to have our little ones tucked inside! Your onesies for the g-parents are absolutely adorable. I predict many happy tears tomorrow!

Merry Christmas girls!!

Oh Dream I am so happy to hear that!! Totally understandable to be busy with the weekend and holiday stuff! How exciting to be telling grandparents at Christmas. Merry Christmas, hope everyone has a wonderful holiday :)

I have my first scan scheduled for next Wednesday 1/2/18. I will be 6weeks 2 day. I am so excited and nervous. I think it will be very real after we see the baby.

Jill that is so exciting! I had my first scan the same time- 6w2d! I did it privately because my doctors only do 1 in the first 12 weeks and after the infertility we experienced, I couldn’t wait! That’s going to be a special moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->