TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Am I crazy for getting my hopes up? I don't want to be disappointed. I still haven't told Hubby cause I don't want to do it over txt or anything like that. I also have a OBGYN apt already scheduled for my annual and a recheck from the last abnormal PAP in Nov on Jan 22. He told me the best thing to happen would for me to get pregnant. So I am really hoping this is it. I just don't want to be crushed if this isn't it.

Am I crazy for getting my hopes up? I don't want to be disappointed. I still haven't told Hubby cause I don't want to do it over txt or anything like that. I also have a OBGYN apt already scheduled for my annual and a recheck from the last abnormal PAP in Nov on Jan 22. He told me the best thing to happen would for me to get pregnant. So I am really hoping this is it. I just don't want to be crushed if this isn't it.
I think it is totally up to you! I would personally wait until I get a clearer positive, or until my period is officially missed. I tested for three days past my period before telling my husband.

I told the hubby. And he’s happy but waiting for the official missed period. He has seen me fall into a funk month after month and worried for me. So we are riding it out until Monday. I’ll continue testing though

I couldn’t keep it a secret lol do you have any more testing pics?! We love those lol

Both test came out negative today. So I’m waiting for evil bitch. Kinda numb. Spent 2 hours wondering around the grocery store and crying in the car. Not sure why they would show positive then negative today.

Don't give up yet. I second Tb's comment, could make all the difference. Keeping everything crossed :hug:

I did with dollar store test and it was negative. It was a 2 pack. I waited an hour and then did the one that came with my opks. So I don’t know. So confusing. I did read a cyst could make your HCG level go up.

Sarah- when is AF due? Keep testing. Lots of things can effect lines early.

AF is due today and already showing her evil face. Maybe it was a cyst that gave me the false positives. I do go to my OBGYN on the 22nd and will talk to him about our next options. He said to try for a year and see what happens. It has been a year, not sure what the next options are but maybe we can figure out a plan. We are leaving for our family vacation on Weds to take the kids skiing and have some family time which is much needed right now. I have been in a funk all weekend and not feeling good, so it will be much needed time away. A week off of work is always a good thing. :) I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years Eve and a Happy New year! I am so grateful to all of you for responding and just being here for me. I know each of you have been through it and it has really helped me over the weekend. Much love to you all.

So sorry Sarah. I hope your OBGYN helps you get some answers. It could also have been a chemical pregnancy. I hope your family vacation is a blast! Happy New year to you!

I'm so sorry Sarah :( You clearly had some hcg in your body otherwise the line wouldn't show. We've seen plenty of negatives to know what a BFN looks like, that wasn't one of em! It could be a cyst or a chemical pregnancy. Either way, I really hope you'll still be able to enjoy your vacation a bit. It will get better!! Sending lots of love :hugs:

Im just catching up. So sorry AF ended up slowing Sarah.i hope the vacation helps take your mind off things even for a short while so you can't regroup.

Happy 33 weeks tb.

Happy new year to everyone!

I have my 6 week ultrasound in about 2 and a half hours. So nervous!

Wish me luck! :)

Eek! Good luck Jill! Can’t wait to hear about it!

Hi ladies! So my ultrasound went alright. I was not as far along as i thought. They measured me at about 5 weeks and 5 days. We saw a yolk sac but couldn't exactly make out the baby. I will probably be going again next week.

Yay, your first ultrasound! I'm sure you will see a flickering heart beat next week. It's still so early :)

Happy New Year ladies! My little girl is in the middle of a cluster feeding period so she's attached to my boobs 24/7 lol. Exhausting for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->