TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Golden retriever puppies are the cutest :D Can't wait to see pics. Hope he/she is adjusting well :) So cool that you're getting your degree to teach. I have so much respect for teachers!

Happy donut hole week Dream!!

Tb, how are the BH's going? Did you get your tested for strep B yet? So incredibly close! Do you feel ready?

BF is going well although it takes a lot of time (20 minutes per side if she's hungry). I pump twice a day so DH can give her bottles at night. Rest of it goes towards building my freezer stash :)

Braxton Hicks are still very much all day. I think I’ve had a few “real ones” too because they felt more painful and just different but the were random. With her being so low now I’ve developed the waddle and I’m in the bathroom 800 times a day! Ha! Lots of AF type cramps and getting low back pain now. I’m curious about Friday when I have my next OB appointment- also when I’ll have by group b strep done! One week until I’m Term! She is free to come anytime then lol.

So good to hear about bF going well. When did you start the bottle too?

OMG this puppy is the sweetest thing ever. Welcome Samson to our family. He loves playing with toys and tries to play with his big brother, Hammer. Hammer will chase him outside but inside he wants to be left alone. He will warm up to him eventually. Samson is already loved by everyone and will have his first visit to the vet tomorrow afternoon.

I hope everyone else is doing well! Happy Monday to everyone.

Samson 1.jpg Samson 2.jpg Samson 3.jpg

Sarah! I’m dying from the cuteness overload ❤️❤️❤️ He is adorable! Love puppers!

Thank you TB!

She will be here before you know it and your life will change for the better! I am so excited for you!

Happy 36 weeks TB - that sandwich looks amazing lol

Oh Hi Samson! So freaking cute!!

I'm just counting down to Thursday to see Rick again.

Ahhhhhhh come on :D Cutest puppy ever!!!!! Look at that face :D

Tb, you'll probably get a cervical check when they do your Strep B. So you'll probably find out soon if all those BH's are causing any dilation/effacement.

I think she got her first bottle at 1 week or so? After reading that the whole nipple confusion thing is a bit overblown. I also wanted to make sure she was getting enough milk because her weight gain was a bit slow.

Dream, yay!! Less than 200 days to go (unless you get one like mine that decides to wait an extra 10 days lol).

30% complete. Eeek.

ONE

MORE

SLEEP!

heehee.

How you doing over there TB?

Eek I am so excited for you dream! I want pics! And happy 12 weeks (a few hours short!)

I’m anxious for my appointment. Just so much seems to be going on I’m super curious if it’s actually causing anything more or not lol

Good luck Dream! Can't wait to hear how your little chicken nugget is doing :D

Tb, ahh I can totally imagine, just one more sleep!

It's 2pm now. Scan is at 5pm. I'll try to update later but we're going to dinner for my mom's birthday after so probably won't be until tomorrow. Just letting you guys know so I don't leave you hanging like last time. That was cruel. lol

Rick is doing well. He was bouncing around and moving a lot. The tech had a hard time taking pics because he was so active. I asked her to give her gender prediction but she wouldn't of course. So we're still FX for team boy. DH is convinced there's no other option, I'm slightly more realistic.

The printed pics we got weren't that great, pretty dark. Here's a couple shots of my DH sneaking pics and videos behind the tech's back. heehee

Rick 12w.JPG WhatsApp Image 2019-01-24 at 6.28.41 PM.jpeg

Dream! He’s perfect! What an amazing appointment! I love Ultrasounds! I love that you both are convinced of it being a boy. Since I know that’s what you want, I hope it is too! I knew mine was a girl early on. I entertained the thought of it being a boy, but somewhere deep inside I already knew. Perhaps that’s the way you guys are! Yay! So exciting! Look at those legs ❤️

So just got out of my appointment. Forgot about the group b strep lol it was nothing though so that’s good.
I told doctor that it’s felt like she’s burrowing into my pelvis. He laughed at that but then went to check me and said “Holy friojoles! You weren’t kidding about her burrowing. I wasn’t expecting to feel her head RIGHT THERE!” Lol he said “I’m not making any promises but I really doubt you get all the way to your due date” which I know I’ve heard people get told that and they go longer but..all 3 of us were two weeks early (really on his side too but I can’t really count that!) so I wouldn’t doubt it if I go earlier too. Eek!

Love the pics Dream!! Did all the measurements come back normal? Or are you still waiting for the official results?

Tb, that's so exciting!!! Was there any dilation or effacement yet? My midwife also felt my LO's head (so weird!!) at the 36-week visit but that was about it for me. Could really be any day now :D Do you have your hospital bag packed? Car seat installed?

Yes 60% effaced and 1 cm dilated. It is really exciting!

My work baby shower is on Tuesday so I have just a random few things I’d like to grab, but I was waiting for that shower so that I can use my registry discount to pick up what I don’t get. Really the only thing that I want to have right away that I don’t have is a boppy. Everything else that I wanted to grab can wait. Car seat is in a good chunk of clothes washed and her room is complete. I can’t believe, whether or not she comes early, it’s still soon!

Sounds like you're pretty much ready Tb, let's see if your little girl is ready as well :D

Sooooooooooooooooooo who thinks this is correct? I don't know if I updated you guys that I found the portion of the site that ships to Canada. I was having a baby brain moment I guess and forgot how to navigate common websites. lol

I don't want to completely bank on this because I could have contaminated the test butttttt I'm feeling good. DH is completely set that there are no other option other than boy.

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 11.13.43 AM.jpeg

Dream! That’s awesome!! Honestly, (and I don’t know if this is scientific for sure- Sunny may have to chime in) I would think it would be only be kind of iffy if it said girl. You wouldn’t have the Y chromosome in your blood for any other reason than being pregnant with a boy. I say congrats because I know how much you wanted a boy!!! Yay! When is the scan?

Afm- the only update I have is that I had my gift cards to Target stolen and used so I’m out $180 worth of “free money” for whatever is left that I still want/need. Soooo bummed. I actually sat on my couch and cried for an hour. Lol ugh.
Still been getting “real” contractions everyday mixed in with the never ending Braxton Hicks. Hopefully that means things are moving along! We will find out Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->