• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Omg Dream, look at that hair!!! Hi handsome little fella. What a cutie!

Tb, I'm sure being home early definitely makes up for some of that new-school(year)-stress! Have you tested yet? :D I'm still cycle-less and not minding it one bit lol.

Amber, Congrats!! Can't believe little Leon is 1 year old already! Do you notice certain personality traits yet? It's so fun to just observe those little ones.

Sarah, how did the second test go? I'm glad to hear you're just loving your pregnancy.

OMG Dream! He is so beautiful and all that hair!! I am in love with him!

Passed the glucose test. We start our 2 weeks visits now. I will have my last ultrasound at 35 weeks. I am getting a 3d/4d though soon. This pregnancy is going by so quickly. I hate for it to end, only because I know this will be my last one. Unless my hubby has a huge change of heart. :(

Awesome. Glad to hear you passed Sarah.

My pp bleed stopped right at 4 weeks. I'm hoping its truly gone and isnt going to pop back up on me.

Hi guys! My sister is dabbling in photography so Luke is the perfect test for model for her. She took some one month pics of him yesterday.

IMG-20190911-WA0034.jpg IMG-20190911-WA0041.jpg

Omg dream he is darling!!!

Also 4 weeks is great. I went almost 7 weeks! That was a pain!!

I never got AF and totally keep forgetting to test lol who am I?! It could have just been a weird fluke or something. If I remember when I’m at the store I’ll grab one of the 88 cent ones lol

Amber is it crazy you have aONE YEAR OLD?!

Sarah so glad you passed! I enjoyed my pregnancy so much too. I miss it! I can imagine know it’s the last would impact your feelings too❤️

I feel like a million bucks!

Luke had feedings at 10:45pm, 2:40am and 7:30am last night. Best night's sleep we've got since I went into labour. Yay!

My 6 week check up with my OB is next Wednesday. Although I've stopped bleeding I've told DH I'm off limits until then. I dunno what we're going to do for birth control though. Sounds ridiculous but we were discussing it yesterday. I mean getting pregnant was so incredibly difficult, you would think clearly we don't even need protection but I def don't want to have an oops too soon. If I go on the mini-pill will my period come back regular even though I'm breastfeeding?

Mailing out our birth announcements today. \\:D/

Dream that is wonderful! Hope things stay smooth sailing! You’re so lucky- I bled into week 7 PP UGH. I don’t know if this was said anywhere but the first time (maybe first few times) you and DH do... use lube. Things just are different at first lol
At my check up they asked me about birth control and I just laughed. I just made DH be careful until I was 6months pp even though my period never came back I really don’t know about the birth control thing..I would guess you would get some kind of bleed every month but I don’t know enough about it. I bet Sunny will have a good answer for you though :haha:

OMG I was so confused reading the last sentence of Dream's message. You're mailing out birth control announcements??? LOL LOL LOL. I guess my mind automatically added the "control" part.
Really busy right now but in short yes, progesterone-only pills for when you're breastfeeding. I got the prescription at 6 weeks but never filled it. It's hard to say what will happen with your period while on the pill and breastfeeding. If you nurse often, the hormones you produce with nursing will inhibit ovulation, but everyone has a different threshold as to what is enough to stop it. Loving the pics!

LMAO at birth control announcements!! :lol:

Yeah - I got 3 months worth of the pill but I don't know if and/or when I'll start it. Going to discuss more with DH. Seems crazy to mess with my ovulation since it was so hard getting pregnant this time. My doctor said on the mini-pill you may or may not have your period, everyone is different. To be decided I guess.

Lube - Yes! I've heard this TB thanks for mentioning it though. I dunno when I'll be ready to make the BD leap but we will be prepared.

Good Morning ladies! 30 weeks.. OMG the time is flying by. I have a MD apt today, we have started the every 2 weeks. Then Saturday we go for our 4D ultrasound. I can't wait to see Lil Man again. It has been so long. My mother in law surprised us and got our baby monitors and crib for us. We were able to put it together this weekend. My Mom and Aunt were working on the quilt for his bed yesterday. They have it almost done except for the backing and trim. It looks so good. Our superhero knobs for the dresser and night stand with be here tomorrow. His room is really coming together. We finally decided on his name as well. He will be Joseph Everett King Jr. We will call him Everett. :)

Bed.jpg Bedding.jpg

30 weeks already, Sarah!! I can't believe it! I love the nursery and quilt, and love baby boy's name too!

We had our 3D/4D ultrasound on Saturday and got some wonderful pictures! I have a video of him yawning and one picture of him sucking on his toe!!! :) Everett is weighing around 4 lbs and 6 ozs and measuring 2 weeks early. I will discuss it with my Dr next Monday and I know he will do an ultrasound at 35 weeks. The tech put my due date at Nov. 19th instead of Dec. 2nd, but who knows!

We also got the knobs put on the dresser and nightstand. I love them so much and the room is coming together! :)

dresser.jpg Everett 2.jpg Everett toe.jpg Everett.jpg nightstand.jpg

Omg Sarah what great pictures! He is so handsome already!! Earlier due date sounds great! Haha

Wow, awesome 3D pics Sarah!! Incredible what technology can do. Look at that little man :D Nursery looks really cute too.

Just checking in, how is everyone doing?

Sunny & tb- how's work going, how are your little ones doing?

Dream- I just read back and saw that you got postpartum shingles! That must have been terrible! Hope all is well.

Sarah- almost 35 weeks, crazy how time flies!

Hey amber! Things at work have been getting better. We are through first quarter and conferences week so finally I can take a deep breath ! I’m still trying to figure out how to stay home though!

I started my first PP AF a couple weeks ago so I’m POAS to see if I am going to ovulate lol I’m on CD22 but nothing yet.. then again I don’t do it regularly enough because I forget !! Who am I anymore lol we plan on trying until this summer then we will go back to Prague if needed.

How was Leo’s birthday?! Is he walking? You have a TODDLER now!!

Sarah how’s everything coming along?

Dream are you feeling better?

Tb, are you still doing remote English teaching? Or is that too much work in combination with your actual job? I can't believe you're sort of TTC already :D So incredibly exciting!!!! I wonder if we'll all be able to conceive faster now that we're (probably lol) a little more relaxed about it.

Still no AF for me. I might make it all the way to 1 year, less than 8 weeks to go :| Baby girl is growing so fast and I don't know if I want to stop BF at the 1-year mark. Are you still BF-ing Amber? I think I'll slowly start introducing whole milk when she turns one, but I still want to keep nursing once or twice a day for a bit longer.

Have a great weekend ladies!

Hey guys! We are 35 weeks!!!! We go for our growth scan next Monday along with the group B strep and pelvic exam. Then we will go every week after that. So far looks like we might induce the day after Thanksgiving. My OB will be out of town the week of my due date so we want to be safe. I was induced with Briar, and it went very well so not worried about it. A little of me hope he makes an appearance before Thanksgiving. We have our baby shower this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing what we get and what else we might need. I am hoping to start maternity leave on 11/11. I want a few weeks to soak everything in and prepare for baby.

TB so exciting to try again! Hopefully it just happens without all the stress of before. :)

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"