TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Tb- His birthday was good, nothing too exciting just a small get together. I can hardly believe I have a toddler!! He's so very close to walking on his own. Then he will be running in no time! He already runs pushing the walker!!
I've only had 2 PP AFs and long cycles. I just got a + OPK today on CD 18 along with some cramping which I haven't had before. I'm still not sure if I am ready to be pregnant again. I have so many mixed emotions!

Sunny- I'm still breastfeeding although not nearly as much. I can go a whole 12 hr shift at work without pumping and still just breastfeed morning and night. Just taking at day by day at this point I'm not sure how long I will continue.

Sarah- the final countdown! How exciting, not much longer until you will be holding your sweet baby boy!

Been thinking about you Sarah. How are you doing? Still pregnant? :D

Sarah- I see your due date was yesterday, hope all is well!

Good Morning ladies. Joseph Everett King Jr arrived 11/25/2019 at 1:38 weighing 7’9 and 20 inches long. I was induced at 7am and things went pretty quick from there. Labor was just about the same as my 12 year olds. Everett has a tongue tie and hasn’t been latching since we have been home. So I have been pumping exclusively. We are actually going to an ENT this morning to get it fixed. I’m enjoying my time with him very much. He is such a good baby.

2C350B1E-1723-4797-A7B1-FB1F088000D3.jpeg CFE09A0F-E129-46C8-A817-C53F58894CF7.jpeg

Congratulations Sarah, he's absolutely adorable. I went through the tongue tie trouble and exclusively pumping for a while as well, hope it gets better soon!

He's absolutely GORGEOUS!! Congrats mama!! Glad to hear your labor went great and that little Everett is latching :) Enjoy those baby snuggles. There's nothing that comes close!

Omg Sarah he is beautiful! So glad everything is going well! Congratulations mama!!

Yay Sarah, so glad you have a latching baby!

So I have some unexpected news.... we only DTD 5 and 3 days before suspected O. I had some spotting the last couple days and thought my period would start. When it didn't I tested and got this!!
I'm really shocked!!

IMG_20191210_141220.jpg

Last edited:
Get out of here Amber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!! You're pregnant :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
CONGRATS!!!!

How do you feel?

Still can't quite believe it! This baby will be due about 2 weeks before Leon's 2nd birthday, wow!
I've continued to have very light dark brown spotting so not sure what that's about. Part of me thinks the worst but I'm trying to be positive!

Omg Amber! Congrats! That’s amazing! Hopefully the spotting goes away.

Spotting is so common, I really wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Especially since it's brownish.

I get the shocked-part. You've tried so many months for Leon and now it just happened way quicker than you imagined. You'll have 2 under 2! They'll grow up to be so close :)

Thanks ladies! Now to decide when to announce to close family/friends. I think we are going to wait until after the first scan which will be around 9 weeks. It won't quite feel real until then!

How's everything going with your LOs??

Amber- things have been great over here! We are 5 weeks away from turning 1 and I can’t even believe that! She’s incredibly wonderful and sweet and overall just so happy. I’m almost afraid to have another one! Lol I did just ovulate yesterday, so we will see if anything comes of that. I’m not going to actively track anything right now, which is so weird to say but all that TTC stuff is definitely is different having her now :)

any news on number 2?? Did the spotting stop?

Aww yay, first birthdays are so fun! I totally know what you mean about TTC being so very different once you have a child. I really thought it wouldn't happen and that we were going to wait another 6 months or so! The spotting stopped and all day nausea has hit full force so it seems things are going well so far!

Happy New Year ladies!

Last edited:
Side note, I am calling girl already. You said you BD 5 and 3 days before O and supposedly the X swimmers live longer than Y swimmers... I’m going with Girl!! Lol

So happy to hear that Amber (well, maybe not the nausea part!). Just a few more weeks until your first scan? Does your pregnancy feel different so far compared to with Leon? You weren't that nauseous with Leon, right? Soooo that's why I'm also voting GIRL haha.

Tb, are you planning a party? Mine turned 1 about two weeks ago and it was so fun. I baked a healthy smash cake and she just loved it. Went face-first lol. Love that you guys are already trying for #2.

I definitely think we'd like to try for a sibling, but I'm not sure when. Ideally, I'd want a 2.5-3 year difference between kiddos but we all know how hard it is to plan it that way. I still haven't gotten my period. A few more weeks of this and that makes it 2 years since my last one! I'm still breastfeeding (although not as much) but am also a bit underweight which probably isn't helping either. I hope I'll gain a bit once I stop nursing and my cycle hopefully returns.

Tb- i will be happy with a healthy baby but would be extra excited for a girl!

Sunny- I remember some nausea with Leon but not this bad! I have an intake appt with the nurse on Thursday and then will be able to schedule a scan within the next week or so :)
It's definitely hard to plan out the next one. Hope your cycle comes back soon!

Ok so what are my chances that this is real? I got this insane positive OPK. I only take them randomly and you guys know my cycles aren’t normal so I literally have nothing to go on. I had a Walmart cheapie so I took it and got this. Then I saved my SMU for a few hours until Kaydence could get up from her nap and we went and got FRER.. it was a bfn. I’m not mad/upset one way or the other.. but have you heard of this happening (in time frame) ??

D4116474-FB7A-496A-9682-5E8C9DE4646D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"