TTC #1 & Looking for Buddies

Bumping this thread to see how everyone is doing? Where are you ladies at in your cycles this month? Trying anything new?

Stick baby dust to all!!

I got positive test 4 days ago, evening before AF was due. It's been positive ever since. I also got horrible cold on the day of supposed AF, which I'm still fighting, so I just feel like crap. I think this baby thing will finally become real for me once I get healthy again and get my 8th week scan. Hope that it's a sticky bean, it would be wonderful to tell my dad he's getting his 1st grandchild on Easter.

Witchy!!!
Congratulations!!!!! That's such exciting news! Wishing you and your LO the very best. That's wonderful
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

As for me, I think I had an AO cycle. Not completely sure because I gave up on temping and checking my CM because I was frustrated. Me and DH BD'd every other day throughout when my fertile window would be if I did ovulate so.... :shrug: This cycle is a big old puzzle... not that every one hasn't been. I'm due for AF on Thursday so we'll see what the next few days bring.

How's everyone else? Dreamer, how are you and your little one doing?:flower:

WeebabyMama this cycle my OPKs never had positive surge so you never know. I'll keep my fingers mega-crossed for you this month - I need some familiar people to drag to preggo section with me lol

(I test Friday if AF doesn't show, which it doesn't so far feel like she will)

Welcome Lonewanderer! Fingers crossed for you!

Witchy, I would love nothing more than to be dragged to the preggo section with you. Your mouth to God's ears!

Welcome Lonewanderer! Fingers crossed for you!

Witchy, I would love nothing more than to be dragged to the preggo section with you. Your mouth to God's ears!

Thank you! Really hoping this is my month as I don't think OH could cope with another clomid month lol! :loopy:

I got positive test 4 days ago, evening before AF was due. It's been positive ever since. I also got horrible cold on the day of supposed AF, which I'm still fighting, so I just feel like crap. I think this baby thing will finally become real for me once I get healthy again and get my 8th week scan. Hope that it's a sticky bean, it would be wonderful to tell my dad he's getting his 1st grandchild on Easter.

CONGRATS, Witchy!!!! That is fantastic news!!!!
Also, just a heads up, I also got a cold around the time AF was supposed to show up, and its still lingering. Apparently, its a very common pregnancy symptom.. i have sneezing fits multiple times a day and my sinuses are all backed up. The immune system is suppressed d/t baby bean and the nasal passages swell up (rhinitis). ENJOY! ;)
I bet it will be a very happy Easter for your dad :)

WeeBaby and LoneWanderer - FX for no AF this weekend!!
As Witchy said, ovulation prediction is way too sensitive to catch on a test a lot of the time - positive thoughts and sticky baby dust to all :) :)

Really think she's coming for me this week, after no symptoms they're now starting to creep up on me at cd26 of 28 - some cramps, slight, slight bb tenderness.. GRRRR!

Dreamer429 when I read about cold-like symptoms before I was thinking it will be more like when somebody is sick in movies - just bit redder nose and sneezing lol not full blown please-kill-me cold xD But now I know lol Good thing it's passing :)

LoneWanderer keeping my fingers crossed that :witch: doesn't show her face!

Hi all - back on the forum for a while, I hope. I ruptured an ovarian cyst right before V-day and it totally threw out last cycle. Finally stopped bleeding a couple days ago, and OPKs are starting to show a faint-medium line, so I think this cycle is on track. Fingers crossed, anyways.

Husband and I have been married since June, trying since August. We're both 23, but I'll be 24 in May. I have PCOS, but I'm not willing to try the medical interventions yet, especially since I'm moving hundreds of miles away in August and would have to change practitioners. Excited to hang out here with you ladies. :)

Hi all - back on the forum for a while, I hope. I ruptured an ovarian cyst right before V-day and it totally threw out last cycle. Finally stopped bleeding a couple days ago, and OPKs are starting to show a faint-medium line, so I think this cycle is on track. Fingers crossed, anyways.

Husband and I have been married since June, trying since August. We're both 23, but I'll be 24 in May. I have PCOS, but I'm not willing to try the medical interventions yet, especially since I'm moving hundreds of miles away in August and would have to change practitioners. Excited to hang out here with you ladies. :)

Good luck! Hope this is the cycle for you :)

Welp...its official....I'm 4 days late and hpt this AM says BFN. This is getting so frustrating and I really could just cry then I remember that 5 cycles is nothing and that many people have been trying for years. Then I feel a little ashamed for being so upset. It's a whole spiralling vortex of emotion. So ive tried to be really hands off and just go with the flow. No temping, no OPKs, no CM or CP checking. But now im 4 days late and no sign of AF with a BFN sitting on my counter. Woe is me, right? :brat: I'll get over it... I'm just frustrated and anxious. So my tww has decided to just stretch on into eternity. No big deal. There's only my sanity at stake :wacko: haha

I hope everyone else is doing well. Welcome Ketushka! Hope this is your cycle!

WeebabyMama gah, our bodies are so annoying sometimes! I hope BFNs just mean you had late ovulation and have low HCG for now. Keep us updated and hang in there! :hugs:

Hey Weebaby - thinking of you today!
Has AF showed her ugly face yet?
Seems like you are doing everything right, and don't beat yourself up over getting impatient/upset.
Even if it takes a lot of women years, you still have every right to feel the way you are feeling - its so frustrating month after month!

Hey ladies!
I know that I haven't been on the forum this past month, but I just wanted to check in and see how everyone's doing. Dreamer and Witchy, how's everything going? I know i've been a bad buddy lol I just had to step away because I felt like I was legitimately on the verge of compromising my own mental health and needed to just shut down that part of my brain and reboot. It turned out that that cycle was anovulatory and lasted a glorious total of 43 days. Though it felt really agitating at first, once I just accepted it for what it was, it was actually quite mentally relaxing to not be worried about any TTC stuff and just be waiting on my body to do its thing. Having no control forced me to let go of trying to control everything haha That being said, we're rolling through our 6th cycle now and I think if it doesn't work this time around then I will have a chat with my OBGYN about fertility testing. I know they say wait a year, but :shrug: If something is going on, I want to know now and not 6 more agonizing months from now. Anywho, I've blathered on enough. How are you guys!?

@WeeBaby - don't ever apologize for taking the time you need to rest/recover/reset! Trying to conceive is not always as simple as we were raised to believe and it can make us question our sanity - we have alllll been there! Sorry to hear about the 43 day wait! That had to be taxing, to say the least. Happy you are feeling better about everything and wishing you the stickiest of baby dust for this next round of trying!

As for me, I am happily miserable, nearing the end of the first trimester (12 weeks along tomorrow). This first trimester has been absolutely brutal but really hoping for relief come 2nd tri! We found out through the prenatal testing that we are expecting a baby girl end of October :) Always imagined a little boy first but I am so excited to meet our little sweetheart :)

Dreamer I'm so happy for You! I know that you are anxiously awaiting your little one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->