TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Englishgirl, :hugs: How long are your cycles normally? How long have you been ttc? Yes, definitely talk to your doc. If nothing else, they can take some blood and run some tests. You'll feel like something is being done...I'm sorry AF got you. :cry:

Btw, anyone want to add their name to our March testing thread? We've had 2 testers, and they're both :bfp:!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...esters-lets-see-those-st-paddys-day-bfps.html

I'm going to abstain from testing for March (in keeping with the idea of NTNP, I don't want to put too much expectation on this month)

Hi guys sorry to intrude. does anyone know anyone whos has PCOS and azoospermia? or any thread?

Hi guys sorry to intrude. does anyone know anyone whos has PCOS and azoospermia? or any thread?

No I don't, sorry. Have you posted a thread of your own? Someone will probably reply.

MissSazra has PCOS, I believe - do a search for her.
Heres's a thread she started: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/529486-30-ttc-1-cd14.html

And in the TTC Buddies section there are a couple moer threads:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/505446-ttc-3-pcos-would-love-buddy.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/541723-pcos-ttc-3-looking-buddies.html

Hi wifeyw! MissSazra has PCOS. And SM is right there are some PCOS threads on the main TTC forum I think. If not there may be some in this forum (Discussions).

Rosa, I am doing better and better thank GOODNESS. I'm not too optimistic that this is all over and done with though, but I'll take it any way I can. I have found the trick and that is I have to stay full. And that means lots of protein... that doesn't help my constipation (sorry TMI!) but I'll take that over 24/7 nausea at this point. I'm trying to add fiber to my diet to help with that too so hopefully I'll get myself all worked out at some point LOL.

EnglishGirl, hi long time no see!! I missed you. How are you doing, other than AF starting a few days early? Which is kind of odd... I would do like the other girls say and see what your doc says. Good luck hon!

Sideways, glad you're feeling somewhat better. :hugs: I hope it goes away and you can enjoy your pregnancy soon!

Holy Sideways - I can't believe you are already at 9 weeks!! Hope you keep feeling better

sideways has, she posted a pic in her journal... But I haven't. I was offered an early dating scan for next week, but I'm fully booked and I'm very confident in my dates, so turned it down. Instead my first scan will be the NT one on April 4th. Well, it better be then cos it's the earliest afternoon I had free so I marked it off. If it can't be the 4th of April then who knows when it could be cos I'm fully booked now until like the 3rd week in April except that one gap on the afternoon of the 4th!!! lol

8 weeks!!!! YAY!

Flying you make it seem so easy to be confident - I wish I was more like you!

Flying you make it seem so easy to be confident - I wish I was more like you!

I was just thinking the same thing! Good for you! :thumbup: I hope to be that calm when I get my bfp.

Not sure how I missed Sideway's scan pic. I'll go look.

hey everyone, yup 9 weeks already. I feel a little yuckier today :( Gonna go post some stuff in my journal in a little bit.

how is everyone else doing with the TTC??

Flying, how did you post the link to your facebook page? I can't figure out how to have people "find" me with a link...:shrug:

Rosa, you can simply post a link to your page (go to "profile" on the top right, and copy the url of that page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1062134461) but if you want a personalised url (like mine is facebook.com/flyingduster rather than yours which is a long id number) then go to facebook.com/username and you can create one. :)

Hi everyone!

Sorry I went away again, I needed to get my head straight, all the ttc was really getting me down. Anyhow, as you may have read from my other thread I have started acupuncture and am now cd13 with my fist peak day on the monitor this cycle. That means I should ovulate tomorrow and will have the first 28 day cycle in about 7 months. I don't know if it's the acupuncture or me feeling so much more positive having had it done, but something is obviously happening and making my body respond.

We have had highs on the monitor since cd10 this month, instead of just one high then a peak. A friend at work said if the monitor does that then it's not the right environment to conceive, yet with a few highs first it is. So I'm feeling good but not making myself try to feel good for a change!

I have been lurking and following the thread, and I'm pleased everyone is getting on ok. I'll try not to go AWOL again, and I shouldn't with all the positivity! Xx

Thanks, flying!

MizzSazra, I'm glad you're back and feeling positive again! My mom has mentioned acupuncture several times, and I'm interested in that. Is it expensive or does insurance cover it? Sounds like it's working for you! That's awesome! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->