TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

No it was brand new. They just happened to have a sale on when I looked for one, think it might have only been for a couple of days, and may have only been on the UK version, I'm not sure.

UPDATE!! Well the bleeding is finally stopping, as of right now. So hopefully my body goes back to normal. Lol. But right now I am so happy that its stopping. However I am upset cause DH just left to go outta town for 4 days. :cry: I hope everyone is having a good day.

Sideways8:

A chemical pregnancy is basically like a very early miscarriage (one website calls it a cruel joke, and that's sure the truth!)

Usually what happens is conception occurs, but then the fertilized egg does not implant. Eventually your body terminates the whole process and you get AF. The reasons are the same as for a miscarriage: chromosomal problems mainly (so I guess it's good it gets terminated but still upsetting)

For some people this happens around the time you'd expect AF anyway, so they never know, but it could be as late as 5 weeks! (For me it was one week after AFwas due). Because of the sensitive HPT's that we all use, a lot of women see the BFP but then it doesn't turn out to be true.

I tested on the Friday, got a BFP, but then when I tested on Sunday I got two BFN's, and then same thing at the doctors. And then I got AF :(

Well thanks everyone for the welcome!!

Hi everyone,

CD9 for me today, and I'm getting so frustrated waiting to have highs and the peak on the CBFM. Hopefully should happen in the next few days, although hubby and I are having a big row at the moment, and I can't even see myself wanting to dtd if it happens too soon! lol
Hope everyone's ok today? Sending you all lots of :dust: Xx

Good morning! (It's 9am where I am)

MissSazra, hang in there. I know how you feel. Last month I waited until CD17 for my first high reading. Hope you can work things out so you feel a bit more inclined to BD when your high arrives.

It's CD17 for me and I have to wait another 2 and half hours until I can use my CBFM. I'm trying really hard to be patient...I'll let you guys know what happens!

It's 2pm here at the moment, and I'm feeling bored! Think I'll be out of my mind if I have to wait until CD17, but at least I may be over my argument with DH by then! lol
Hope you get a good reading today!

Morning, everyone. It's 9:15am here. Well... today I'm feeling a little bit better about stuff. Also I opened my OPK back up again. It's CD9 for me. I'm using the Clearblue Digital OPK.. and I know it says not to pay attention to the blue lines on the actual test strips, but I can't help it. There was absolutely no hint of any kind of line (other than the control line). LOL. I remember the days leading up to my positive last month, you could see the lines barely, then one day POW! I got the smiley face and you could see both lines clear as day.
Hubby and I haven't :sex: since Saturday, what with all the emotions and stuff. And, he's still on night shift (while I work days) until at the earliest Saturday. I can always leave work early and *ahem*.. get things started but, I may wait until this weekend unless my OPK gives me a positive before then. Not the best way to go, but, that's just how it's going to have to be for now. I won't be totally surprised if the :bfp: doesn't happen this month.

SMFirst -- that sucks! I'm sorry about the chemical pregnancy. Everything I've been reading online about hcg levels is that your body doesn't release them until the implantation??? I guess not if HPT's can pick it up before that. Wow. Cruel joke is definitely right. :(

Bby -- I'm glad your bleeding has stopped! And, ugh I'm sorry your hubby is out of town. I hate when that happens. I'll be thinking of you!

MissSazra -- didn't know you and DH were arguing? Is everything ok?

rducky -- send :dust: your way! well... everyone gets the :dust: :)

Hi Sideways, we've just been arguing the past couple of days. It's silly really, all over some of his friends who don't like me, yet he insists on going out with them. It's not that I object to him going out, but I didn't like the way he told me that he's out this weekend. He was really sneaky in telling me he was off to a party, that I haven't even been invited to.
I'm just being stubborn and I know I should just get over it, but maybe with all the stress of trying, it's made me a bit crazy!
We'll be fine soon enough!

Hope you're feeling a bit better today? Xx

Sazra I AM IN COLCHESTER TOO!!!!!!

Where do you live? if it's in my road or even block I'll DIE!!! how cool!!

Yeah I'm feeling a bit better today. Thanks for asking.

And... men just don't get it. I hate that status quo, but.. they just don't get it, do they? LOL. That would make me upset too. Hopefully things will cool down soon :) Just relax the best you can.

ooooh, another Colchester person, yay! I'm in Great Horkesley, only been here 3 months. How about you, what side of town are you?

Ahhh I'm at North Station (well not literally on the tracks things are not so desperate yet) :winkwink:

Been in "Essix" for about 20 months :) Good to have another local chum down the road :)

I think I roughly know where that is, still getting my bearings!

Where were you before good ole Essex?

between North Station/Big ASDA and the town centre my lovely, bottom of North Hill :)

I was in Dorrrrzet (without the accent hehe!) moved here in Mar 2009 with OH's job.
Do you work in town?

Ah, I know Asda as it's our local shop!

I'm originally a West Country girl, from Wiltshire!

I work in Harwich at a primary school, I teach year 6. What about you?

Temping doing various at the mo..... as we may be moving to Bishop's Stortford next Spring with OH's job. Don't want to have to let down a perm job!! Gives me chance to do lots of cleaning and spend time with my babies inbetween.... (gerbils)

That sounds like a good plan. We have a hamster called Hetty, she's my baby at the moment!

Awwww sounds like a cutie :) Ours are Pip, Oscar & Gabriel :)

Best of luck TTC hun you never know our buggies may bump into each other one of these days ;)

So, I just used my CBFM and it's still low on CD 17...I'm feeling kinda down and I think I may be out for this month after messing up the machine on CD13. I know it's early to be saying that but it's just a feeling I have. The waiting is really tough.

Sorry about the lack of PMA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"