TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Maybe wait until tomorrow and see what it says? As I'm new to it, I can't really be much help, sorry. Hope you get your high soon! Xx

I hadn't looked into when exactly hcg is released (I only looked up chemical pregnancy). It seems there's a big debate about when hcg can be detected - some say it's released upon fertilization, then increases when the egg implants, and others do say it is only detected after the egg implants..

So who knows what's really going on there!

I guess it goes to show that you'll never get a straight answer on the internet! All the pregnant women I've known make themselves crazy by reading too many contradicting things :) It's probably best not to over-analyze things but we all do it :)

I understood it could only be detected after implantation, so it's interesting to hear there are other theories. This month, I'm going to try and be really good, and not test until AF is due. I know I'll cave before then, but it's good to have a plan! lol

Thank you Sideways. I think of you often. I hope things get better. Well about my situation I spoke too soon. So I called DH and he said if it doesn't clear up by the time he gets home then we're definitely going to get me checked out. Part of me just wants it to go away but the other part of me hopes that it sticks around so that we can go to the doctor and figure out what is happening. :hugs:

Bby, that sucks! Bless your heart child! I wonder what could be going on. I would be getting crazy by now, no doubt. I know what you mean by wanting it to stick around so the doctor can see what's going on. I think are bodies are like cars.... you know, when you have a problem with your car, it goes away when you take it to the mechanic? Same goes with people and doctors!! LOL. I had a heart thingy going on about 4 years ago... it would skip a beat here and there but it NEVER did it at the doctor's office. Ugh. They never found out what on earth was going on.

MissSazra, I know that it's hard to wait till AF is due. I was really good this last time and didn't POAS until then :)

rducky, it's ok, we've all been there. I feel like I've been bringing everyone down with all the stuff with my kitties. That's why we're here, so we can talk to each other. So dont' you worry about the PMA. Didn't you say your cycles were irregular? Maybe this one is just longer than 'normal'. Have you been checking anything else like temps or CM?

Bby, that sucks! Bless your heart child! I wonder what could be going on. I would be getting crazy by now, no doubt. I know what you mean by wanting it to stick around so the doctor can see what's going on. I think are bodies are like cars.... you know, when you have a problem with your car, it goes away when you take it to the mechanic? Same goes with people and doctors!! LOL. I had a heart thingy going on about 4 years ago... it would skip a beat here and there but it NEVER did it at the doctor's office. Ugh. They never found out what on earth was going on.

MissSazra, I know that it's hard to wait till AF is due. I was really good this last time and didn't POAS until then :)

rducky, it's ok, we've all been there. I feel like I've been bringing everyone down with all the stuff with my kitties. That's why we're here, so we can talk to each other. So dont' you worry about the PMA. Didn't you say your cycles were irregular? Maybe this one is just longer than 'normal'. Have you been checking anything else like temps or CM?

I am going nuts. Cause once I say that it's going away it comes back full force. UGH! I hate when that happens. I'm just glad DH finally got the hint that I need to see a doctor about this and I'm pretty much freaking out. Knowing my luck though it'll go away for the doctor visit. Do you still have that problem with your heart beat?

Hi again all

Wow can't believe how many posts i've missed since last being on here!

SmFirst - Helllooo and welcome :) This lil group is great, ya love it here and i'm really sorry to hear about your chemical it must be hard going through that :( I wish you lots of luck this month.

Bbylove - I was so pleased when I read the bleeding had stopped and then gutted when I read a later post to see you are having probs again :( I really feel you for. I hope the doc can sort it all out for you, fingers crossed x

MissSazra - Its soooo annoying waiting for highs isn't it!!

Rducky - I read the lines on my CBFM sticks too. I think everyone is different but mine when I am on a peak have 2 lines that look about the same. The rest of the month I have just one. I would have thought thou if it was your peak the machine would have picked up the hormone the following day still? How long are your cycles normally? Dont give up hope yet, you may just be ovulating later this month.

Everyone else - Heeeeeello and hope you are well.... baby dust to all!!!! xxxxxx

Do you still have that problem with your heart beat?

Yeah. It's called PVC's. Premature ventricular contractions. It only does it every now and then, and when I come to a rest. So.. if I've been going 90-to-nothing all day then lie down to watch some TV, it'll act up. Usually all I have to do is cough and it corrects itself. Must not be too much of a concern to the doctors.

Thank you turtlebeach! I am hoping the doctor will tell me whats wrong as well. I just don't understand cause I haven't been stressed or anything. My life is pretty simple, I don't have to work, I can just stay home and take care of our babies and house. I have been a little stressed only cause of drama people bring into my life but I have cleared them out and I am a lot happier. So there isn't any stress that would bring this type of situation up. I need all the FX's I can get. I am really hoping that it's something they can fix and it's not going to break me down in the end. My mom was trying to convince me to wait until I can get covered with her insurance policy which isn't until January of next year. But if it something really bad, me waiting might only make it worse. So thank god DH and I will just go to the doctor without insurance.

Thank you everyone for your support! I have really needed it.

Can I join in here? I'm TTC#1, irregular cycles, starting agnus castus tomorrow and also starting to chart tomorrow :D

Last AF was 4/9/10

Hi Toxicfox welcome :)

Guessing you are getting near testing going by those dates - sending lots of baby dust your way. How long have you been trying for?

Welcome ToxicFox! I hope you enjoy this group. These women on here are just absolutely amazing!

Agnus castus has a long history of traditional use as a herbal supplement for women, including for pre-menstrual complaints, menstrual irregularities and to promote breast milk.

Thanks for the welcome!

Well my cycle is way off, so dates mean nothing. Before may of this year my cycle was every thirty days, clockwork, but I had one in may, then my last in september. A three month gap - cna you believe it? I thought I'd be back regular after last month but obviously not, three BFN's so far, so no luck for me. :(

Toxicfox - that must be hard, I find it hard enough waiting 30 days inbetween let alone 3 months :( My cycles have been a bit weird since we started trying (only a few days out but still strange for me) i'm convinced its stress that causes it - even thou I don't feel stressed I know how much I want a baby so I guess it could be doing weird things to my hormones etc.

hehe this group is a bit addictive :)
Hi ToxicFox, I just joined yesterday and received a warm welcome :)

Another question though, speaking of supplements - what are people's thoughts/ opinions on taking a daily dose of Robitussin or Grapefruit juice to aid with EWCM?

I understand the purpose of the "expectorant" in the cough syrup is to make mucus runny, so maybe it's worth a shot?

Not sure how grapefruit juice works (luckily I like it, so maybe I'll go buy some!)

yeah I have heard that grapefruit juice is make to increase CM? How are you meant to know how much CM is normal thou? hehe thats what I don't understand (i think mine is ok)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->