TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Hi toxic!

sideways... LOL at bodies being like cars... so true. Also like in bbylove's situation it seems like the time that you really need to go to the Dr is when you don't have insurance!

rducky, it's ok, we've all been there. I feel like I've been bringing everyone down with all the stuff with my kitties. That's why we're here, so we can talk to each other. So dont' you worry about the PMA. Didn't you say your cycles were irregular? Maybe this one is just longer than 'normal'. Have you been checking anything else like temps or CM?

I don't temp because I work shifts, but I think I might be noticing more CM these last 2 days. I know I did not have CM on CD13 when I messed up my CBFM...

Welcome to the newcomers! I feel like I can't keep up!

I just planned on using Preseed. I don't much care for grapefruit juice or especially Robitussin:sick:

I use concieve plus - we got it to make things easiers (lots of sex = dryness sometimes! sorry if TMI!!!) but it works in the same way as CM does so even thou it was a rip off i'm glad we got it. ANything that helps ay...

I guess you get to the point where, you'd buy water for twenty quid if someone said it would help give you a baby, oh how desperate we can get.

It all helps keep up PMA in my opinion though :D

Lol, that's very true ToxicFox, I think I would pay that much for water if I thought it'd do the job!

Yeah it annoys me how much they charge for anything pregnancy related... they know they can charge it cos they know us girls are desperate for a baby and will buy anything if we think it will help!

I'd pay anything thou if I thought it will help me as I reallllllly want a baby! We have only been trying 2 months so far but i'm obsessed!

So excited to start this Agnus Castus tomorrow, I seriously hope it helps regulate my cycles :cry:

My OH thinks babyandbump is making me think about it all too much.... he thought i was mad when my period came. I said to him that my AF had started - he was like 'what has started???' I was like oooooh sorry LOL I meant period... he then goes what does AF mean? I replied Aunt Flo (he thought it was really funny and thinks i'm slightly nuts now :)

Haha! That's cute, my SO doesnt really bothe rabout me coming on here, though it's the cause of my obsession, it keeps me sane knowing I have other people to talk to about it that are in the same boat :D

me and Mr Matt just say "auntie" meaning we can refer to periods in polite company without worrying if we are overheard.... although an old lady did pipe up once how important it was to keep in touch with family & did I see my auntie often LOL!!

(NOT BLOOMING OFTEN ENOUGH!!!)

I think I'd be likely to start using the acronyms in real life - I caught myself before I started saying "BFN" and "BFP" while talking with my husband :)

(Strange thing about the husband acronym actually - I find North Americans say DH (for Dear Husband) and British say OH (what does the O stand for?)

Hehe mrsmatt :) that made me laugh...

There are so many names for it arent there. We can all freely talk about the 'witch' on halloween no one will know what we are goin on about.

I was thinking last night why does my CBFM come up with M when period is due then I released that it was short for menses (who ever calls it that these days).

Hehe mrsmatt :) that made me laugh...

There are so many names for it arent there. We can all freely talk about the 'witch' on halloween no one will know what we are goin on about.

I was thinking last night why does my CBFM come up with M when period is due then I released that it was short for menses (who ever calls it that these days).

:haha:
So true.
I dunno, I get all these short names for things mixed up sometimes.

oh yes good old menses or monthlies!! (if only they were)

Makes me chuckle; I saw a quote from an 1890s Guide to Marriage which said "sexual relations.... at best unsavory... at worst disgusting... and either way, best performed as quickly & efficiently as possible for the procreation of children."

Not any delightful ahemmm.... "extras" then to get one in the moooood ;)

Mind you when Mr Matt gets in the right mood it is over VERY quickly LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->