TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Hahaha, it's only cos me and hubby are arguing at the moment!

ahhh... I see! whip his ass into shape is he being a toad??

Toad is a good word to describe him at the moment! lol

Fat and warty? poor man ;) looks rather handsome in the wedding snap if I may say so??

Hope you make up soon chicken. If not.... we have a spare room, large teapot.... and a tub of Ben n Jerry just down the road :kiss:

He is indeed handsome, and I'm sure we'll make up soon, I'm just too stubborn for my own good!

MrsMatt, everytime I see your avatar it makes me giggle.
I love meercats.

So do I hun.... SIMPLES!!

Did you know there is an ACTUAL "compare the meerkat" site? that's where it's pinched from. Also have a ballerina meerkat but this one is more appropriately dressed fr the weather. Got the cruddy Economy Seven booted up... must be brassic!!

Hi Mrs Matt,

i to love youe meerkat, very cute.
i also noticed you live in essex, same as me!!
hope you dont mind me jumping in on your thread?
i joined this site in march because i have been TTC for 31 months, in this time i have had 5 losses 4 m/c and 1 ectopic where my right tube was removed!!
im hoping for a BFP this month.

Hope you are all ok.

Jade xx

You know, I was on the website before i even checked your reply, CRAZY STUFF!

"Now, as you have notice I'm a little taller than normal meerkat. It is good genes."

I love puppetrykat!!:D
https://content.comparethemeerkat.com/sites/default/files/meerkats/std/11309.jpg

Jade, welcome to this crazy thread hunni.

I'm sorry to ehar about your losses.

Fingers crossed for your sticky bean soon :D
:kiss:

Hi Toxic fox

thanks so much for your reply, ah i hope so i really do i cant bear to think about going into my 32nd month of TTC it heart breaking everymonth!

how long have you been TTC?

jADE XXXX

Aww Jade, I'm so sorry to hear about all of that! I'll keep you in my prayers.
I noticed your name is January spelled backward. Yes, I am observant :)

Sorry I'm so late responding to the acronym funnies.. I almost said BFP to a friend and have almost said AF a number of times. LOL. But... I never ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud, like some of the young'uns these days. Ha!

Ok ladies... I am ttc # 1 since last 5-6 months.. Hoping for BFP this november.. My O date is nearing.. last AF was oct 15th.. lots of :sex: to do !!! planning to follow smep.. just gonna chill and :sex: and hope it will click..

2-3 months i got positive opk and knew it was O time and also last month :sex: when i had lots of EWCM.it still did not click.. !!
will keep you posted..

moo

Welcome babymoo! Good luck! I know the feeling. This is my 2nd cycle of TTC after a couple of NTNP cycles... it didn't click last time for me either :(
What's weird for me, I'm cramping a little bit but I'm only CD9. Wonder what that means? Probably nothing but I've been super aware of my body since I've started TTC!!

Oh my goodness... have any of you guys visited this website called STFU, Parents ??

Welcome all that I haven't had the chance to say it to. I guess I've been slacking on here. Haha. :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: TO ALL!!!!!

Oh my goodness... have any of you guys visited this website called STFU, Parents ??

Yeah... totally reminds me of one of my DH's friends. She's always totally posting TMI about herself, her baby and her relationship all over facebook. My "favorite" TMI post of hers was that she lost her mucus plug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->