TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Oh my goodness... have any of you guys visited this website called STFU, Parents ??

Yeah... totally reminds me of one of my DH's friends. She's always totally posting TMI about herself, her baby and her relationship all over facebook. My "favorite" TMI post of hers was that she lost her mucus plug.

Gag!!! LOL!! I check it a few times a week and see a few things on there that make me laugh. My SIL can be quite an oversharer on stuff... luckily she's not that bad!

I'm so glad you've posted that Sideways, I don't think I've laughed so much in ages at the comments written by the person who submits the thing. Pure class (and gross in places too)!

The funny thing is, I am a facebook addict, so I'm gonna find it hard, I bet i'll end up on there, with endless statuses about every little thing.

That website is hilarious!

How is everyone doing today? I just finished my night shift and I'm waiting to go to the dentist before I get to go to bed.....blah...

Oh no toxic, are you one of THOSE PEOPLE... that posts at least 7 times a day about every little part of your daily routine? Totally trying not to judge you right now LOL

rducky, Im just getting ready to leave for work. I'm PRETTY good this morning. I've had a headache every day for over 3 weeks straight now, but it seems like it MAY be starting to go away a little. I started using my OPK today too. It's pretty neat. Can't wait to see that smiley face in the little window!

And might I add what a GORGEOUS fall day it is where I am!

Hi All,

I'm new here and have been ttc for two cycles. I am on my third month of trying and ovulation should be coming up soon!! i hope it "sticks" this time. I bought an ovulation test strip kit and have been testing every day around 2:30 pm. Have any of you ever used the "Answer" Ovulation test strips??

Thanks!
Katie :o)

Welcome, Katie! I haven't tried the Answer brand before. I saw them next to the Clearblue Digital OPK's in the pharmacy but I'm one of those weirdos who is afraid of no-name brands, lol. Has anyone else here used them?

Harli -- I've been to Pittsburgh before. It's very beautiful up there. We had to visit the Primanti Bros. of course. I think it's cool but call me crazy, I didn't really see that it was anything to write home about! But, I loved Station Square.

:haha: HARLI!! :(

Nah I'm nto that bad, I used to be, but I'm kinda over the whole facebook fad now, I'm on here more often than anything :D

Hey SW - Yeah, I am normally weird like that but they sure worked when telling me I was NOT preggo, LOL

Good Afternoon all! I hope everyone is having a great day so far. Welcome to those who I haven't said it to.

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all!!!!

Hi Bby, how are you today?

I've been making myself sad by looking at baby products. Have seen a great cot and a lovely car seat, both half price. I so want to buy them, but I know it's too soon. :(

Still getting lows on the CBFM so not even a glimmer of hope at the moment!

I can't find any cheap places that sell nursery furniture. It's all sooo expensive :(

Have a look at the kiddicare website. They have a sale on for the next 4 days and the prices are fantastic. I'm still debating whether to get something or not.

I want to get stuff, prepare myself, and it'll be fun decorating :D

I want to get stuff too. I figure it's got to happen soon, but then you look at people's stories of how long they've been trying and it makes me so scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->