TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

That's very true. It'll always be brand new and ready to go! :D

We're getting the nursery furniture etc out of argos. It's quite cheap

Getitng a second hand pram

And well, the other stuff we'll stock up on as we go :D

Welcome, Katie! I haven't tried the Answer brand before. I saw them next to the Clearblue Digital OPK's in the pharmacy but I'm one of those weirdos who is afraid of no-name brands, lol. Has anyone else here used them?

Harli -- I've been to Pittsburgh before. It's very beautiful up there. We had to visit the Primanti Bros. of course. I think it's cool but call me crazy, I didn't really see that it was anything to write home about! But, I loved Station Square.

That's a no from me on the answer strips. Just started using my clearblue OPK today.

Ahhhh yes, Primantis! I was actually just there this week! My brothers from Ohio always want to go there when they come to visit. I'm a huge fan but alot of people don't really care for it much. Yes, there's lots to love about Pittsburgh, Station Square being one. I also like that I work in the city but live about an hour north east in a more rural area.

Hi MissSazra! I am doing alright. Missing my DH a lot. My situation is going and coming so I have come to realize that there is no reason to worry until the doctor tell me to. How are you doing?

Sideways - Just for an FYI you have been in my thoughts and I hope things are getting better. :hugs:

Glad to hear you're doing alright, and hopefully things will work themselves out before you need to see a doctor about it. It's a good approach to take to not worry until you're told otherwise.
I'm ok, CD10 today and still a low on the monitor, but hubby and I still :sex: earlier, no harm in it I guess. I'm so fed up of waiting for my peak, I swear it's worse than the 2WW (I won't be saying that when the 2WW comes around though! lol)
I just don't think it's going to happen this month, don't know why, but I just have this feeling.

Hello everybody. I survived the dentist this am, no cavities!

CD18 for me, CBFM still showing low, but I'm not sure I trust it this cycle after missing a day on CD13. I don't chart with temps so I guess I can't really know...I try to track CM but I find it really difficult to judge.

Sideways, hope you're doing ok!

Katie, I've never used an OPK, so I'm afraid I can't be of much help...

Harli, I hope that your headache has gone away. Headaches are so exhausting!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Thanks gals :) Oh well, we'll see if they work. I'm on CD 14 and not really having any ov symptoms so maybe they are working

Welcome, Katie! I haven't tried the Answer brand before. I saw them next to the Clearblue Digital OPK's in the pharmacy but I'm one of those weirdos who is afraid of no-name brands, lol. Has anyone else here used them?

Harli -- I've been to Pittsburgh before. It's very beautiful up there. We had to visit the Primanti Bros. of course. I think it's cool but call me crazy, I didn't really see that it was anything to write home about! But, I loved Station Square.

That's a no from me on the answer strips. Just started using my clearblue OPK today.

Ahhhh yes, Primantis! I was actually just there this week! My brothers from Ohio always want to go there when they come to visit. I'm a huge fan but alot of people don't really care for it much. Yes, there's lots to love about Pittsburgh, Station Square being one. I also like that I work in the city but live about an hour north east in a more rural area.

Harli, I have also been a bit north of Pittsburgh in a nice town called Grove City. It was a business trip. Have you heard of that town?

Sideways - Just for an FYI you have been in my thoughts and I hope things are getting better. :hugs:

Bby, thank you so much. It means a lot that people care so much! Today I'm doing better. I have a lot of people expressing their sympathy and sharing their stories and that is really helping. Plus of course I have you guys. :)
How are you feeling? I've been wondering about you...

Sure, babyhopes! Welcome. I've kind of noticed your posts on the main forum. How are you doing?

rducky, thanks for thinking of me. I love this group!!

CD11 for me. Still a circle on my OPK, not much of a line on the actual stick. I wonder if the amount of urine determines how dark/defined the line is? I didn't really have that full of a bladder this morning....

I've actually been urinating into a cup then hold the test stick in it. I find it less messy and then I also know that I'm getting enough on the tip.

And I think I'm on cd10, hard to be sure since it's 1st cycle after Mirena. Empty circle on my OPK too. Can't wait for that smiley!

Hi guys can i buddy up aswell :) Just discovered this website this week and im loving. Like use we're keeping it quiet untill 12 weeks! First time TTC, its hard to know whats normal and whats not so its great to come here and discuss with everyone!xx

Welcome to our little group BabyHopes and ladygagafan!!! Xx

Bby, thank you so much. It means a lot that people care so much! Today I'm doing better. I have a lot of people expressing their sympathy and sharing their stories and that is really helping. Plus of course I have you guys. :)
How are you feeling? I've been wondering about you...

Sideways, you are more than welcome. Its good to hear that you are doing better. I am feeling alright, bleeding keeps coming and going, however, not as heavy. So thats a good thing. Our little BIG group is awesome. I don't know what I would do without you all. Thank you all again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->