TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

rducky - Im in BC, so I went here to get it:

Genesis Fertility Centre in Vancouver
https://genesis-fertility.com/

If you aren't near here, I bet you could call them and they'd tell you where to find it (or maybe even ship some to you)

As far as drinking more water, I am definitely doing that. But, I still need my Cokes! I bought the caffeine-free kind. I have never really liked water, even with Crystal Light or other stuff added to it. But, I am trying my best to drink at least one 1/2-liter bottle a day.
Speaking of caffeine, I just had a bit of tiramisu. I couldn't help it!! :)

Aww Jade, I'm so sorry to hear about all of that! I'll keep you in my prayers.
I noticed your name is January spelled backward. Yes, I am observant :)

Sorry I'm so late responding to the acronym funnies.. I almost said BFP to a friend and have almost said AF a number of times. LOL. But... I never ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud, like some of the young'uns these days. Ha!
Thanks for your reply. Yes it is. Very observant! My 5 th baby would have been born mid January that's the reason for the name. How r u? Jade x

Hi Jade, Sorry to hear about everything you've been through, it sounds awful. Sending you lots of sticky :dust: Xx

Jade, doing ok to day. It's CD14, no sign of anything on my OPK's. I'm not too surprised. My cycle lengths since coming off birth control have been 45 days, 55 days, then 39 days.

DH and I are feeling better enough to where we're trying again. I'm really hoping for that BFP this time around!

How is everyone else today?

Ok not sure if this is TMI but I think all the tilting of uterus has given me a bladder infection :-( I have been feeling so bloated and running to the lue every 5 min just to have 2 drops fall in the toilet. I also have had a bit of "AF pains" so I think she will say Hi next week :-( was really hoping for a BFP this month!!!

Lindy, sorry to hear that. I hate bladder infections. Try drinking a bit of cranberry juice. There's something in it that prevents the bacteria from attaching to your entire urinary tract.

And don't give up hope yet! Plenty of early pg symptoms mimic those of AF... fingers crossed for you!

Well, I'm hanging in there. I'm on CD 22, 2DPO, and the TWW is already killing me! I have already decided to not test early. I have no tests in the house, so right now I am staying firm with myself.

After having that meltdown around CD13, I calmed down and I think that we may have a chance this month. I didn't get any high readings on my CBFM, it jumped straight to peak on CD19. But I think we covered the BDing anyways. So right now I am feeling optimistic, and trying to convince myself that I won't be too disappointed if it's not our month. I gained about 5 lbs on our honeymoon (blah!), so one more month of possible weight loss wouldn't be a bad thing!

How's everyone else?

Sideways, I'm glad you're starting to feel better.

Ok not sure if this is TMI but I think all the tilting of uterus has given me a bladder infection :-( I have been feeling so bloated and running to the lue every 5 min just to have 2 drops fall in the toilet. I also have had a bit of "AF pains" so I think she will say Hi next week :-( was really hoping for a BFP this month!!!

Sorry to hear that. If it doesn't stop, you should see a doctor for a urine analysis.

Thanks for the well wishes, rducky :)
Wow I have my fingers crossed for you, too! I think it would be so awesome if we could all be bump buddies after this cycle!!
I gained 5 lbs. on my honeymoon, too. We went to Rome, Italy. So... I had plenty of pasta, pizza, wine, bread, tiramisu....... :)

Sideways 8, Thank you so much for your comment! You made me feel a bit better.

It really would be great if we could all go through the next phase together!! :happydance:

No problem! That's what we're here for.. support. :)
Let me know if you try the cranberry juice and if it helps.

Good Morning all! Just a little update with my situation. It actually went away. No blood what so ever. So thank god for that. Haha. I hope everyone has a great day and sending lots of sticky :dust: to all of you!

Welcome all who have just joined. There is an amazing amount of women on here that aren't afraid to help with whatever situation you have. They love to help.

Good Morning all! Just a little update with my situation. It actually went away. No blood what so ever. So thank god for that. Haha. I hope everyone has a great day and sending lots of sticky :dust: to all of you!

Welcome all who have just joined. There is an amazing amount of women on here that aren't afraid to help with whatever situation you have. They love to help.

Bby, are you still going to the doctor to find out what happened? Or do you think it was like a weird, really early period?

This thread is awfully quiet today!

Update on me... I am noticing my CM is thinning out a little bit. Pardon me for the graphic description, but I'm not reaching up there to take a sample (LOL!!), I'm just waiting to see what ends up in my underwear. Anyway it's not quite EWCM just yet, but I'm thinking it'll be just a few more days before it happens! :) The excitement is growing.

I know, I need something to read here while at work hehe
I'm excited for this round too - we started the "BD every other day" plan last night (jumped the gun a little - actually CD7, works better with our schedules hehe), and I'm thinking we'll keep it up several days past OV - maybe it will help to stave off the stress of the TWW

Yeah I know all about the stress of the TWW. I don't want to stress this month. I'm trying not to stress, period. I ordered a margarita last night when we went to Chili's, but only drank about 1/4 of it. It helped me relax a bit, but, I'm glad I didn't drink any more otherwise I'd be stressing about the effects of the alcohol! I don't think I've ovulated yet so it should be ok right now. Doubt I'll drink any more... hopefully for the next 9 months or so!! :) :) :)

I decided not to drink anymore (not that I drank much before) but now we've got about 10 bottles of wine from various parties/ BBQ's just sitting there!

During the TWW I am always hyper aware of any little twinge etc. It's hard not to do that, but it is a good idea to try to relax and think of other things (hmm - actually live life outside of the TTC world :) )

I made a vow to myself never to test before a missed period which I think will be helpful (and economical!) in the long run..

Best of luck to you Sideways8 in the next couple of days, and to everyone else in various stages :)

Sorry I'm quiet...was trying to take a nap before my night shift. Still no symptoms to report, at only 2 DPO, that's no great surprise!

I haven't stopped alcohol yet while TTC. Not that I drink a lot anyways. But I think that will be my next step if this cycle doesn't work out.

Sideways, don't worry about the CM talk. We all do it!

Hi girls

Sorry i haven't posted for a while, i've been feeling a bit down lately so have been trying not to think about babies (but easier said than done)...

I'm now day 10 and my CBFM is making me POAS again...(on lows ATM) hopefully this month will be the month! I am reallllly reallly hoping so :)

I found out today that another family member is pregnant (not the one I mentioned who I found out is trying last weekend but another one). She got pregnant first try and while I was trying to be happy for her I couldn't help but feel green with jelousy! I know thats wrong but it feels like everyone is pregnant at the moment around me. Everyone is now talking babies and asking me when i'm going to get pregnant etc etc and everyone is buying cute baby things which it makes it really hard!

I'm sorry to winge... rant over :)

Back to being smiley again!!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back