TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Hi girls

Sorry i haven't posted for a while, i've been feeling a bit down lately so have been trying not to think about babies (but easier said than done)...

I'm now day 10 and my CBFM is making me POAS again...(on lows ATM) hopefully this month will be the month! I am reallllly reallly hoping so :)

I found out today that another family member is pregnant (not the one I mentioned who I found out is trying last weekend but another one). She got pregnant first try and while I was trying to be happy for her I couldn't help but feel green with jelousy! I know thats wrong but it feels like everyone is pregnant at the moment around me. Everyone is now talking babies and asking me when i'm going to get pregnant etc etc and everyone is buying cute baby things which it makes it really hard!

I'm sorry to winge... rant over :)

Back to being smiley again!!!!

x

This past weekend was the first time I've ever noticed myself feeling a little jealousy over hearing about pregnancies (I learned of one too recently) and seeing mommies to be. I pointed out to my DH that I am not too jealous of the mom's dragging crying kids yet, though! I think it's normal enough when it seems everyone else has what you want!

To anyone in UK:

I've just read that Lily Allen has lost her baby at 6 months... my heart goes out to the girl. Nature can be sooo cruel! :( how hard must that be.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11667280

:(

Thanks for you support guys. I think we just get days like this don't we... Does anyone find they get down days before ovulation when their hormones go kind of crazy??

I've got a few spots come up as well (i never get spots) so I think my hormones are going dooolallly at the min...

Hopefully it means a good juicy egg is on its way this month!!!!

Ohh yes, I know the feeling! I'm just at 7 DPO now so am embarking on the :sex: misson again, and I'm seeing pregnant bellies everywhere and just feel sooooo jealous!!! I'm in a weird state of mind right now too, with having a funeral yesterday of a very close friend it's screwed me up a bit as I keep trying to work and grieve and hope all at once...! ugh.

One day at a time I guess... I think if by the new year we haven't had any success I'll start finding some OPK or something to help us a bit more to work out timing. We'll just go by my guesses (EWCM) for the next couple of months though and see how we go... Fingers crossed I won't even need to think any further than that!!!

Sideways- No we're just going to skip the doctor visit. The way it seems it was like a really early period but I am still not to sure if it was only cause of no cramps. The DH and I even :sex: to test the waters to see if it would come back and nothing. But I'm just glad it went away. And I am thinking that it was all due to stress about thinking so hard about conceiving. It was a confusing situation that's one thing I am sure of.

Sorry I have been real quiet on here also. Just been trying to keep babies off of my mind a little. I have also been really scared that I won't be able to give DH a baby and I don't want him to get disappointed but he has tried to reassure me that if its impossible for us to conceive that we have other options and that he won't be upset. But for me it is really hard to see other mothers with their children and since we have been trying more and more it seems like I notice babies a lot more. I hate that when someone tries for their first time or they aren't trying at all it happens perfectly but with me or any of you it seems as tough as brain surgery.

Sorry to rant on and on. Just been having thoughts that this might not happen for DH and I.

Sideways- No we're just going to skip the doctor visit. The way it seems it was like a really early period but I am still not to sure if it was only cause of no cramps. The DH and I even :sex: to test the waters to see if it would come back and nothing. But I'm just glad it went away. And I am thinking that it was all due to stress about thinking so hard about conceiving. It was a confusing situation that's one thing I am sure of.

Sorry I have been real quiet on here also. Just been trying to keep babies off of my mind a little. I have also been really scared that I won't be able to give DH a baby and I don't want him to get disappointed but he has tried to reassure me that if its impossible for us to conceive that we have other options and that he won't be upset. But for me it is really hard to see other mothers with their children and since we have been trying more and more it seems like I notice babies a lot more. I hate that when someone tries for their first time or they aren't trying at all it happens perfectly but with me or any of you it seems as tough as brain surgery.

Sorry to rant on and on. Just been having thoughts that this might not happen for DH and I.

Bbylove i'm really pleased that your bleeding has stopped hun. I know its hard but keep that chin up or pecker should I say :)

I really really hope you get your BFP soon and send loads of baby dust your way... don't give up hope.

Thank you turtle beach. I'm trying to stay positive but each month gets harder and harder.

Thanks for you support guys. I think we just get days like this don't we... Does anyone find they get down days before ovulation when their hormones go kind of crazy??

I've got a few spots come up as well (i never get spots) so I think my hormones are going dooolallly at the min...

Hopefully it means a good juicy egg is on its way this month!!!!

Oh my gosh YES I am pretty down myself. Not too upset about seeing other pregnant women, but I think it's hormones. I just feel blllaahhh. And, I'm still having my ups and downs about my kitty :( But that's completely unrelated.
BTW, I love the doolally! :haha: I use words like thingy, doohicky, caddywompus. LOL

Wow today sounds like a lot of us are feeling rather crappy. I'm sorry, loves! Group hug!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

We need a BFP within our group to give us all a bit of hope me thinks....

turtle, you're probably right. But I'm trying to be super optimistic and hoping that that will influence things!! LOL.

Evening everyone!

I agree with turtlebeach, a BFP from someone would be just what we all need.

I'm on CD14 now, and my second high day on the CBFM, just waiting for my peak. We have BD 3 times in the past 2 days now, so hopefully a strong little :spermy: will find it's way through!

oh my goodness, MissSazra! How is your tiff with DH going? Hopefully better now!! LOL

The tiff has been resolved thankfully, makes all the :sex: a lot more pleasant! lol

It's just finding a time when I can be bothered after a long day at work!

MissSazra, good deal!!
Tonight is BD night for me. I seriously need to shave my legs LOL!

Ugh. Do you any of you have friends or family that are absolutely wacko momzillas? My SIL is about 38 weeks pregnant with her 2nd child. She lives about 9 hours from us and we had planned on being up there to visit sometime after the baby is born. She has just told us that if we want to come see her, we better get a flu shot. Are you kidding me? I don't believe in those (sorry for those that do, not trying to offend.. it's just my personal beliefs). What do I do? Just not bring it up? Or look at this as a good reason to not volunteer to spend a few nights in the same house with a newborn? I know I'll have my own newborn one day but I'd like to keep the waking-up-every-2-hours thing to a minimum until then......

Wow I was rather cranky yesterday evening, lol. In regards to the flu shot issue, my husband said there was no way he was getting one either. I told him to just ignore it and it'll go away. I'm interested to see how this unfolds though :)

Good morning to all!

Good morning ladies! I hope you all have a great day and I couldn't agree more with what turtle beach said we need at least one :bfp: in our group to let the others know that there is still a chance. Haha.

MissSazra- How did you get the blinkies to work on your signature? Every time I have tried to use them it says you're not allowed to use moving ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->