TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Hi SMFirst,
thank you for the advice will try to do that and will let u all know waht happens, FX's for everyone xxx

Hi,
we have had some help, i ended up paying to do tests private becuase the NHS System is so bad and the waiting lists are so long.
i have had every test done twice or 3 times, i think im close to having 50+ blood tests done!! Im no longer scared of needles!!! (one good thing)
the doctors have basically said that because i have fallen pregnant 5 times im fertile therefore - "go away and keep trying, then take a baby asprin when you get pregnant" i cant actually wrtie what i told him becuase i dont think ill be allowed to post again lol!! w

When AF arrived on Sunday me and Spen just cried for about 2 hours, it is so heart breaking.
come dec 31st we have decided to give up trying, we are selling our house our cars and getting jobs that we both want to do, if we cant have children we need to enjoy our life together, its such a sad time.
We both cant bare to be around our nieces and nephews now, if they want a kiss i have to say i have a cold becuase i just cant cope knowing that my baby's would have been the same age.
So sad, thank you for replying, so to rant on an have now prob ruined your day!!

hope your ok, how long have you been TTC?

Jade xxx

Thanks to everyone for all the responses. I think I will hold off tonight, I'm so tired! But, if DH initiates things I won't turn him down. The man rarely ever initiates :sex: no matter if we're TTC or not.

Jade, I'm with MissSazra I would think that the doctors would be trying to help you guys out! I can't imagine what it's like to try for that long :(

ToxicFox sorry about your headache. Hope it gets better soon!

Haven't heard from Bby in a while (ok so it's been a day LOL) but was wondering how her bleeding issue was going.

Love all yall on here! I'm fixing to go cook some dinner -- white chicken chili and cornbread tonight.

You certainly haven't ruined my day, I really hope you get your BFP before December.

I am only in my second month of trying, we were going to wait, but as I have PCOS we thought it would be best to start early as we know it's not going to happen straight away.

Keep positive, and we'll all be sending you lots of positive vibes too! Xx

Hi,
we have had some help, i ended up paying to do tests private becuase the NHS System is so bad and the waiting lists are so long.
i have had every test done twice or 3 times, i think im close to having 50+ blood tests done!! Im no longer scared of needles!!! (one good thing)
the doctors have basically said that because i have fallen pregnant 5 times im fertile therefore - "go away and keep trying, then take a baby asprin when you get pregnant" i cant actually wrtie what i told him becuase i dont think ill be allowed to post again lol!! w

When AF arrived on Sunday me and Spen just cried for about 2 hours, it is so heart breaking.
come dec 31st we have decided to give up trying, we are selling our house our cars and getting jobs that we both want to do, if we cant have children we need to enjoy our life together, its such a sad time.
We both cant bare to be around our nieces and nephews now, if they want a kiss i have to say i have a cold becuase i just cant cope knowing that my baby's would have been the same age.
So sad, thank you for replying, so to rant on an have now prob ruined your day!!

hope your ok, how long have you been TTC?

Jade xxx

Aww sweetie your post made me about cry. I am so sorry, hon! No you have not ruined our days by any means. We are here for you!!! I am sorry that you are going through so much crap, especially with doctors. Apparently fertility is not the issue, have you been checked for reasons why the fertilized egg isn't implanting or, not staying very long? I'm not a doctor but can endometriosis or PCOS or something else cause issues like that?

PCOS can have implications like that, as it's something I've been looking in to. Took me forever and a day to get a diagnosis from my doctor.

Hi Hun

didnt mean to make you cry, i hope no one else in the world has to experience what i have been through, it is so awful.
nothing wrong with either of us as the doctors say 'its just really bad luck'

i dont qualify to have a free go of IVF because i have had m/c (incase i lose the ivf) nice ay!!!
i personally think my lutel phase is too short 9-10 days but i have been told that,that isnt the case.
i hope i get my BFP this month, its my working side

Thanks for your post, you are all so kind.
XXX

So sorry for your troubles Jade. What an emotional time. . You plan to live and enjoy life in the new year is a good one, but don't give up all hope though. And certainly rant as much as you want on this site- it's what it's for!

Have you tried any of the natural supplements etc that others have recommended? (ie Angus Castus, Black Cohosh, Evening Primrose Oil etc)

Hi SMfirst,

how are you,

aahhh my little cat has just come to sit with me Cute!!

we cant go on as we are we wil end up getting divorced, i dont want that.
We have both made a decision to stop in dec.
i have the adoption agy coming on 23.11.10 so i will hopefully get a baby one day i didnt want to wait another 3+ years but if it means in that time i can get my head straight and try and be in the same room as a pregnant lady then thats gr8 becuase at the mo the sight of anyone pregnant reduces me to tears, especialy now as i would be 28 weeks today.
Black Cosh isnt good for you hun, it can cause m/c i was told to take it when i was m/c as it helps open the uterus. - please dont take that.

Take that - did you all get your tickets??? i did 3rd july here i come Gary!! LOL!!
XXX

Hi Jade

I think that's good you are meeting with an adoption agency. If my DH and I can't conceive (we've only been trying 4 cycles now) we've already determined we will go that route.

Didn't know that about Black Cohosh - thanks! (I'm not taking it)

Time to recover will be good for you and your DH.

Enjoy your snuggle with your little cat :) I'm leaving work now so I can visit with my furbabies (one has kidney failure so we've been stressed over her these last two months - always something!)

Wow i didnt realise you were in canada!!
im sorry to hear about your cat, keep me updated i love animals.

i have 3 cats Siam, Prince and Jovie-star. Siam and prince are boys and Jovie-Star is possibly the cutest naughtiest girlie cat i have ever met, i love them very very much!!

yeah defo with the adoptin agency, just wanted my own like every woman, i just dont think it is meant to be, but atleast we ill be able to give a baby a nice loving home.

xxx

SMFirst, I'm sorry to hear about your kitty :( They are definitely like our children!!

Hello Ladies!! I have been NTNP for 6 months, this past cycle has thrown me for a loop. LMP 9-17. BFN until this past Monday afternoon, faint BFP. I tried Tuesday with FMUR, same Faint BFP, maybe a little lighter? Not what I expected....started cramping today (Tuesday) on and off all day. Spotting started light then went to a red but only a small amount. What is going on??? I have been talking to BD about it and we really don't want to lose this BFP!! How did you gals cycles turn out??

Thanks to everyone for all the responses. I think I will hold off tonight, I'm so tired! But, if DH initiates things I won't turn him down. The man rarely ever initiates :sex: no matter if we're TTC or not.

Jade, I'm with MissSazra I would think that the doctors would be trying to help you guys out! I can't imagine what it's like to try for that long :(

ToxicFox sorry about your headache. Hope it gets better soon!

Haven't heard from Bby in a while (ok so it's been a day LOL) but was wondering how her bleeding issue was going.

Love all yall on here! I'm fixing to go cook some dinner -- white chicken chili and cornbread tonight.

Hi All.... I haven't been feeling well the past couple day.... I have been getting really bad headaches lately.... Even though its nothing new for me. I've been getting them since I was little. As of an update on the bleeding situation it stopped. Even after :sex: it wasn't there. So we're happy about that one. I'm slowly losing hope about DH and I conceiving. I know that I should stay positive but its getting harder. The DH mentioned something last night about if I conceive before January and I felt like telling him I give up. I'm just down cause every where I go I see pregnant bellies or moms with their children. I'm not one to give up easily but the way I am thinking its like God doesn't want us to have one. Well sorry for the rant. I hope everyone has a great day and sending lots of sticky :dust: to you all!

Love you all!

Welcome to everyone that has just joined. This is a great group.

morning all :)

again on the topic of cats - ever since I was little we've adopted cats from the SPCA - it really feels good to know you've rescued them and given them a loving home. So I guess the same could be said for adoption of a baby :)

The two cats we have now we got from the SPCA two years ago when they were aged 6 and 10yrs old, so we know they were given an extra chance at a home, since most people go for the very young cats. And they have enriched our lives beyond measure :)

It's the older one that is having kidney issues, but in the last 4 days she has been eating like crazy (finally found a food she'll eat) so we've been very happy. We give her fluids by IV every day - not as awful as it sounds and it really helps her. We'll do everything we can for as long as she holds on.

I'll try to put a pic of her (name is Momma hehe) as my avatar..

Back on the topic of TTC - today is CD10 for me, so getting close to the crucial time but we are still keeping pretty relaxed so far :)

CD16 for me, another day, another high so more :sex: tonight! I'm shattered and can't be bothered but I suppose I shall have to muster some energy from somewhere! Please let me have my peak or go back to a low tomorrow! :haha:

CD16 for me, another day, another high so more :sex: tonight! I'm shattered and can't be bothered but I suppose I shall have to muster some energy from somewhere! Please let me have my peak or go back to a low tomorrow! :haha:

Hang in there! It does get exhausting after a while.

Just got my computer back from repairs, so I should be around a little more than the last couple of days. Welcome to any new joiners that I missed.
I hope everyone is doing ok and much :dust: to all!

*sigh* CD14 and getting impatient waiting for a smiley on my OPK. This site makes me feel really guilty about complaining and being impatient when so many on here have been trying for so long. It's just blows my mind how psycho I feel.... just a couple months ago I was totally fine just living my life thinking maybe I'll have kids someday down the road. And then once I made the decision to go off my BC I became obsessed. I want it so bad now and I think about it constantly. I actually broke down and ordered some maternity clothes I found on sale online yesterday. Time has never gone so slow in my life. And I haven't even had a TWW yet! I seriously feel so unbalanced. It's just driving me crazy waiting to O so I can at least be in the trying stage. UGGGHHH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->