TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

I'm the same HarliRexx. We're only in our 2nd month, having decided on the spur of the moment to try rather than wait. Now it's all consuming, and the only thing on my mind for a large part of the day!

I'm the same HarliRexx. We're only in our 2nd month, having decided on the spur of the moment to try rather than wait. Now it's all consuming, and the only thing on my mind for a large part of the day!

Good to know someone else that made a rather out of the blue decision to TTC feels the same. It still makes me feel like there's some switch that gets flipped or some chemical that gets released in your brain when you decide it's time because it just seems so bizarre to feel like this so suddenly and strongly.

I know exactly what you mean. We were going to wait until next spring, as we felt it would be better as I've just started a new job, but last month we just said, 'oh let's not bother using anything and see what happens', which after the 2WW turned into full blown TCC. Now I have complete baby brain and I can't think of anything I want more!

we knew before our wedding that we'd start trying right away, but we had for a time considered starting to try before the wedding. I even considered going off the pill in January (wedding in June) but then kept pushing it back and finally just waited until June to go off the pill. But now after several months of trying, I wish we had started trying back in the beginning of the year.

(But probably if we'd done that by murphy's law I would have actually gotten pregnant before the wedding and been feeling gross on our wedding day!)

i need a buddy to!
If anyone can tell with the ticker what one i select as it doesnt work for me i.e html thanks!

We're all buddies in our little (ever growing) group, so AmandaMarie and abbi you're both more than welcome to join us! Everyone is so friendly here!

oh yes we are ALL buddies just "cycling" at different times & rates... and I for one love to hear how you are all getting on.

Please keep praying for my snoring ovaries.....

I think it definitely keeps you more positive when you have a bunch of lovely ladies to talk to about all of this. It has certainly helped me, even though I'm very new to it all!

just reading all the posts and comments really helps me

i need a buddy to!
If anyone can tell with the ticker what one i select as it doesnt work for me i.e html thanks!

Hi Abbi,

Welcome

I used the "url" link for my ticker (the "html" and "link" didn't work for me either)

And welcome AmandaMarie too :)

We're all buddies in our little (ever growing) group, so AmandaMarie and abbi you're both more than welcome to join us! Everyone is so friendly here!

This group is growing so fast!! It's great though

can anyone tell me how to add friends to the list? Some of the people are really so sweet but it's hard to follow their threads as their names are a bit odd....... No offence ladies please, it's just hard to remember

thanks very much great to meet people in the same situation!

Hello Bumblebabes loving the cutiepie avatar!!

Well we have a problem ladies!

I've had a hard, painful lump in my stomach for a few days and today decided I really should go to the doctor about it. Turns out I have an abscess and have been put on antibiotics. The doctor said they are safe to take when pregnant, but wasn't sure the effect they might have on a newly developing embryo. So if we have managed to get pregnant this cycle over the last few days I could have problems. I can't not take the tablets as it needs dealing with, and now. So looks like the :sex: will have to be put on hold as of now in this cycle, and just wait out the 2 weeks like normal. If it turns out we are pg then I'll have to see what the doctor says then.
I have to go and see my normal Dr on Tuesday about it anyway to check if it's clearing up, so will ask her what she thinks then.
Don't really know how I feel about it all. Would love to not take the tablets, but can't risk my own health at the moment! :(

Hello Bumblebabes loving the cutiepie avatar!!

thanks mrsmatt

how r u getting on this month??
i am 10dpo and am getting the urge 2 test but want 2 leave it as long as i can
xxxxxxxxx

No change as yet.. though I was convinced I was pre-menstrual last wk.. tho it's been so long perhaps I am mistaking Ov symptoms for pre-menstrual? Hope so :) Trying to keep calm & positive....
Good luck when you do test.... hpk's are soooo expensive for the good ones... I am too scared to buy tat.... so try to hold off for a while ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->